Submissive Lola - Coffees Task Extension

This is probably going to seem like a wierd comment buuuut...

-does anyone have any suggestions/ideas for fun outfits to use?  I am just not super creative in this dept and cant decide what to go with. 
Figued maybe someone would be able to suggest some ideas, and what might be fun stuff to use for this :)

(sub question, can DD items be used for outfits?)

Edited by Kayohcey
On 9/25/2023 at 11:02 AM, GL00 said:

There is an incompatibility with the mod Go To Bed.
When your master tells you to sleep on the floor, pressing E to rest and wait for them does nothing. And if you try to sleep using the T key, which is the sleep bind from Gotobed while in a bed, it waits instead. You never get woken up by your master, no matter how long you wait. Eventually you teleport to a bed outside the cell and lay down. Getting up makes you fall into the void and teleport back into the Inn, but you are still stuck. Disabling Go To Bed fixes the issue.

I hope there is a workaround. I would be sad to permanently get rid of Go To Bed, and I love the event.

EDIT: I also found a bug where the Pack Slave quest never ends. I had to carry a 50lbs bag for one day, but even after a week I am still stuck with it on. Using commands to force progress/complete the quest still causes you to get punished if you take off the pack, even if the quest is not in the journal.
Its brutal, I think the only save I have from before then is over 10 hours old.

UPDATE: I found a fix for the Pack Slave quest bug, incase anyone else has the same problem.
1: Load up your save, drop the backpack, open up the console, select the bag and type in "disable"
2: Save and quit. Disable this mod, then load back into the save you just made.
3: In the console type "player.sqs 3B00B0AF" This lists all the quest stages. Each stage is marked with a 1 if completed, or a 0 if not.
4: Find the first stage you have not yet completed, and type in the command "setstage 3B00B0AF xx" Replace the xx with the number of the stage.
5: Repeat step 4 for each stage that's incomplete in numerical order. It should end the quest with the last one.
6: Save and quit. Re-enable the addon, then load back into the save. The quest should be gone, along with the dialogue option to ask to be unburdened. You should also not be getting shocked for not wearing the bag.
I am not sure if the quest ID is the same for everyone, so you may have to look that up. Best way to do so is type "save funclist 1" and wait. After some waiting, it will open a text document that has all your quests logged with their ID's. Use CTRL F to search for the quest name.
I've not yet gotten back into playing since fixing this, so I am not sure if there will be any long term issues. But the few minutes I tested looked fine.

I can confirm this issue with Go to bed, but it is located in the main mod, not this extension.

Edited by mangalo
On 11/27/2023 at 3:07 AM, mangalo said:

I can confirm this issue with Go to bed, but it is located in the main mod, not this extension.

Oh, my bad. This mod mentioned those events under the sleeping tasks section, so I assumed it came from here. I downloaded the extensions soon after the base mod, so it got hard to tell what came from where. Thanks for the clarification!
Hopefully since it comes from the main mod, there is a higher chance for a patch to be made.

On 11/29/2023 at 6:18 AM, GL00 said:

Oh, my bad. This mod mentioned those events under the sleeping tasks section, so I assumed it came from here. I downloaded the extensions soon after the base mod, so it got hard to tell what came from where. Thanks for the clarification!
Hopefully since it comes from the main mod, there is a higher chance for a patch to be made.

Sorry, I might have been a little too affirmative in my reply.  A while back, I installed the main mod and this extension, but ran into issues due to my save being on the brink of implosion.  I think I removed the extension, which allowed me to keep playing but I kept facing the same issue as you do.

It didn't light up in my head that this could be Lola causing it, and since I only have the main mod installed left, I assume it is probably the main mod causing it.  That said, I can't confirm a 100% that I cleanly removed the extension back then (more like 85% :) ).

Until now, I didn't wanted to blame the main mod because my save is a total mess and it wouldn't be fair.  But if you also face it, maybe there's something to be fixed in the mod itself.

Edited by mangalo
On 11/29/2023 at 1:18 AM, GL00 said:

This mod mentioned those events under the sleeping tasks section, so I assumed it came from here. I downloaded the extensions soon after the base mod, so it got hard to tell what came from where.

2 hours ago, mangalo said:

It didn't light up in my head that this could be Lola causing it, and since I only have the main mod installed left, I assume it is probably the main mod causing it.  That said, I can't confirm a 100% that I cleanly removed the extension back then (more like 85%).

It wouldn't be the main mod (Submissive Lola: The Resubmission), since its only involvement with sleeping is to listen for the OnSleepStop event, which occurs at the end of sleep, and then possibly perform the clothes prank (if enabled).  Also, I don't recall any problem reports there for inability to sleep.  Since uninstalling a mod has its risks, it seems more likely that problems that didn't go away are related to parts of this extension that didn't actually get removed, or possibly another mod that inserts itself into the process for going to sleep.  Perhaps knowing this will help in tracking down the source of the problem.

On 11/30/2023 at 11:39 PM, HexBolt8 said:

It wouldn't be the main mod (Submissive Lola: The Resubmission), since its only involvement with sleeping is to listen for the OnSleepStop event, which occurs at the end of sleep, and then possibly perform the clothes prank (if enabled).  Also, I don't recall any problem reports there for inability to sleep.  Since uninstalling a mod has its risks, it seems more likely that problems that didn't go away are related to parts of this extension that didn't actually get removed, or possibly another mod that inserts itself into the process for going to sleep.  Perhaps knowing this will help in tracking down the source of the problem.

You were right, the actual issue is that my save was reaching it's max size limit and my saves kept getting corrupted.  Today, I enabled the 'SaveGameMaxSize' and set the MaxStdio to 8192 in Engine Fixes, and I can play again.  Lola was unfortunately the mod that made it go over the limit, but it would have happened with another mod sooner or later.

Which is great, I was really bummed not being able to use Lola, because in my playthrough, after being enslaved through Slaverun, I planned for my character to be sold as a slave and be able to travel the world again :)

Any idea why the Configurator wouldn't work? Or am I using it wrong? 

I've installed the mod, everything is working. I see it in the MCM, the extra tasks start working, the V hotkey to wear the default outfit works. However, when I press the configurator hotkey, nothing happens. I've tried reassigning it to different keys and nothing happens when I hit them.

22 hours ago, sharky2424 said:

Any idea why the Configurator wouldn't work? Or am I using it wrong? 

I've installed the mod, everything is working. I see it in the MCM, the extra tasks start working, the V hotkey to wear the default outfit works. However, when I press the configurator hotkey, nothing happens. I've tried reassigning it to different keys and nothing happens when I hit them.

Missing, wrong version or misconfigured pre req?

Probably UIExtensions.

• 3 weeks later...

Aight, I may be a retard,  but... the outfit-thing. It's complicated. I have plenty of outfits installe - obviously - but when it starts and I'm told to g buy some from Belethot I only got a single one, some generic dress.

How do I work this? Which is the best way to start? I checked the menu, the configuration one... what do I need to do do be... I dunno, mandated to wear Cocos Swimsuit at all times? Or at least whenever I'm in town?

I restarted the thing by loading an older save and defined an outfit for every catorgory, but it still says "You're not allowed to wear [coco bikini 3]" and I get zapped. How to fix?

9 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Aight, I may be a retard,  but... the outfit-thing. It's complicated. I have plenty of outfits installe - obviously - but when it starts and I'm told to g buy some from Belethot I only got a single one, some generic dress.

How do I work this? Which is the best way to start? I checked the menu, the configuration one... what do I need to do do be... I dunno, mandated to wear Cocos Swimsuit at all times? Or at least whenever I'm in town?

I restarted the thing by loading an older save and defined an outfit for every catorgory, but it still says "You're not allowed to wear [coco bikini 3]" and I get zapped. How to fix?

Define your new outfits and delete the old outfits, then start the quest.

Press the hotkey button to change into whatever you defined for that location and possibly level if you have that option going. IIRC the first time you put on an outfit for an area it spawn it in your inventory, so you don't get them all at once.

You can also define multiple outfits for a category but I'm not sure exactly how that works.

15 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Define your new outfits and delete the old outfits, then start the quest.

Press the hotkey button to change into whatever you defined for that location and possibly level if you have that option going. IIRC the first time you put on an outfit for an area it spawn it in your inventory, so you don't get them all at once.

You can also define multiple outfits for a category but I'm not sure exactly how that works.

Define? I open the configurator, and then what? The "Save outfit" function?

I got a serious game breaking issue here right after sleep event (whether be ground sleep or bound, doesn't change the outcome) i get stuck an im unable to move out the place, i have Babodialogue on my load order so what i do is press the "recover control" option from said mod, everything was cool and dandy but now, whenever i stray away from my owner by a minimal amount of distance, it teleports me back to him like nonstop (happens even in combat so imagine that LOL), at firsts i thought it was maybe some immersion mechanics cause hey, after all you are a slave you're supposed to follow him, but then i can't use a forge cause it kicks me out the crafting menu, can't sit, can't use an enchanted table (same as forge) nor the anvil, nor the grindstone, is there something i missed? is that supposed to happen? u need to ask permission or some thing like that lol? any fix i will reeeally appreciated it cause im right at the edge of jumping from my 10th floor building haha. 

5 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Define? I open the configurator, and then what? The "Save outfit" function?

It's been a while but yeah, something like that. Put on the clothes you want and then hit "Save Outfit" and IIRC there should be a pop up to name the outfit. You can also edit them manually or just check what they are, they're in /Data/SKSE/Plugins/cfe_Lola/Outfits/Default, or ask the owner what you should be wearing. There should be default outfits in there already you could try out just to make sure things are working too.

What happens when you press the hot key? Sometimes it takes a little while to kick in, especially on the first outfit load.

One issue I had was I deleted the default outfits after starting the quest which breaks things, you can't delete them after starting the quest but *I think* adding more is ok.

3 hours ago, goyofit said:

I got a serious game breaking issue here right after sleep event (whether be ground sleep or bound, doesn't change the outcome) i get stuck an im unable to move out the place, i have Babodialogue on my load order so what i do is press the "recover control" option from said mod, everything was cool and dandy but now, whenever i stray away from my owner by a minimal amount of distance, it teleports me back to him like nonstop (happens even in combat so imagine that LOL), at firsts i thought it was maybe some immersion mechanics cause hey, after all you are a slave you're supposed to follow him, but then i can't use a forge cause it kicks me out the crafting menu, can't sit, can't use an enchanted table (same as forge) nor the anvil, nor the grindstone, is there something i missed? is that supposed to happen? u need to ask permission or some thing like that lol? any fix i will reeeally appreciated it cause im right at the edge of jumping from my 10th floor building haha. 

The sleep event didn't end properly and you broke it further with "recovery control".

Can you load a save from before sleeping? Have you tried disabling the sleep event in the MCM for this addon, and then trying to get sleeping to work again?

There's probably a console command to stop the quest but I don't know it, I think all the quests start with "cfl_" or maybe "cf" so you should be able to find them with "help cfl_" or "help cf". Then use "sqs %questname%" to show quest stages of that quest and "setstage %questname% %number in quest stage you want to advance to%" to advance the quest. There's also an end quest command but I can't remember it off the top of my head, you could try that too.

Edited by shrtjsrtj
8 minutes ago, shrtjsrtj said:

The sleep event didn't end properly and you broke it further with "recovery control".

Can you load a save from before sleeping? Have you tried disabling the sleep event in the MCM for this addon, and then trying to get sleeping to work again?

There's probably a console command to stop the quest but I don't know it, I think all the quests start with "cfl_" or maybe "cf" so you should be able to find them with "help cfl_" or "help cf". Then use "sqs %questname%" to show quest stages of that quest and "setstage %questname% %number in quest stage you want to advance to%" to advance the quest. There's also an end quest command but I can't remember it off the top of my head, you could try that too.

Yeah i figured pressing the recovery option would break the whole thing but hey desperate times LOL, i'll try that buddy thanks for answering.

2 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

I typed the help cfl command but holy damn the amount of quests is huge i dont even know what to look for, tried to cheat my way out of it using the sqt command which shows you the current active quests but none were cfl_ related, ultimately i disabled the sleep task event but seeing that i need 20 score minimun for sleep tasks to pop i dont think thats the issue here (i have only 8 score, so the quest is not supposed to pop yet i think?) i think the problem is coming from the sleep events that are below the "enable sleep task", the ones that the follower decides if u sleep on the ground or not (issue is happening on windhelm's inn)

Edited by goyofit
typo
1 hour ago, goyofit said:

I typed the help cfl command but holy damn the amount of quests is huge i dont even know what to look for, tried to cheat my way out of it using the sqt command which shows you the current active quests but none were cfl_ related, ultimately i disabled the sleep task event but seeing that i need 20 score minimun for sleep tasks to pop i dont think thats the issue here (i have only 8 score, so the quest is not supposed to pop yet i think?) i think the problem is coming from the sleep events that are below the "enable sleep task", the ones that the follower decides if u sleep on the ground or not (issue is happening on windhelm's inn)

Are you also using the Kalmah addon? It might be coming from that instead as it also has sleep events at inn's.

Maybe check that thread.

Hey, I used your extension away from a fresh start and I have some issues with the conditions. For example, the outfit task started relatively early on me. The PC received a first outfit that she wore until recently. Now she has to upgrade to a second one, does the talk with the merchant, receives the package but after talk with the owner, she won't receive any clothes. At least none of the necessary ones (Fine Quilted Robes, Alik'r Boots) are put into the inventory.

The outfit task in general seems to be a wobbly thing as the requested outfits often end up in punishment because "Common Shoes" are not the correct "Common Shoes". This made me spend around half an hour once trying to find the right Common Clothes and shoes and turning the whole Whiterun city upside down as the request item was the Common Clothes like e.g Ysolda has them. Also Blue, Green or Red was fine but don't you dare wearing anything different than THESE common clothes :)

I actually liked this little "feature" because it gives you the feeling that the owner is definitely playing mindgames on you and trying to wear you down. But in my case it got a bit frustrating. The hotkey won't work as well (no double assignments).

Also the condition checks constantly say false but the conditions like clothing or even sleep deny are clearly active and running. I am planning on removing the extension, clean the safe and reinstall it. See if this works.

EDIT: OK, some of my questions were answered on the first page. I should plan more time when downloading and installing.

Edited by postal192

Ok sorry for my long silence. i will pick up bugfixing and Skyrim soon.

I hat some serious Burnout Symptoms and just needed to stay away from everything slightly stressfull for a long time.

Need to setup the Coding stuff again first

5 hours ago, coffeeink said:

Ok sorry for my long silence. i will pick up bugfixing and Skyrim soon.

I hat some serious Burnout Symptoms and just needed to stay away from everything slightly stressfull for a long time.

Need to setup the Coding stuff again first

That's ok, we can wait! ^_^

Overall nice extension to an already fun mod. I am kinda curious on what you used to make the voices.