"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

1) Hmmm... If you like skinny gnarly... cows, then yes. But skinny cow is yet not a gazelle.

2) Check Real Girls to know what "amazing" means.

3) No comments!

4) If the "author" was less butthurt and snobby...  ;)

real girls are daz textures converted to unp...

I wonder where did you get that BS from?!

You know, not all people out there are like Krista ;) Some actually make their mods themselves.

bs mean?

and no, everything is an edit of something else

89420625g1.jpg

see these thing inside the red? there's that around all daz character textures

here's p3d monique for victoria 4.2

93344914g2.jpg

eris

80603222g3.jpg

smaller on fairylicious, but it's there too

80363085g4.jpg

Obviously, everything was created at some point. As for the Edges of the textures, isn't that some techique to reduce seams if they would appear?

(The RealGirls texture kicks ass.)

BS means BullShit (Cow poo ;))

And the  rest of the texture shows you nothing... OK, I pity your eye. It's like saying "Oh, they have nipples! DAZ textures have nipples. This is a copy of DAZ textures"  :rolleyes:

/facepalm

instead of looking at the tits, look at the end of the texture...

i have no idea why they put that thing around their characters textures, and i don't care, daz stuff is nice

i use an edit of demonica that is an edit of victoria 4.2 (too bad krista mess it up, it's only 70 % of what it could be, meshes were decimated and textures were reduced), some care about rights, well, all credit to daz for demonica

while picking some daz stuff to put on my char, i saw some that were already converted to skyrim, if you think barbarian or raging moon or... were made from scratch, bad guess

and those daz outfits are probably edit of something else too, everything is a copy paste of something else

BS means BullShit (Cow poo ;))

And the  rest of the texture shows you nothing... OK, I pity your eye. It's like saying "Oh, they have nipples! DAZ textures have nipples. This is a copy of DAZ textures"  :rolleyes:

/facepalm

instead of looking at the tits, look at the end of the texture...

i have no idea why they put that thing around their characters textures, and i don't care, daz stuff is nice

i use an edit of demonica that is an edit of victoria 4.2 (too bad krista mess it up, it's only 70 % of what it could be, meshes were decimated and textures were reduced), some care about rights, well, all credit to daz for demonica

while picking some daz stuff to put on my char, i saw some that were already converted to skyrim, if you think barbarian or raging moon or... were made from scratch, bad guess

and those daz outfits are probably edit of something else too, everything is a copy paste of something else

OK, I rest my case  :rolleyes:  Kristamonger detected!!!

they ask for it, they want me to give credit to the one that made that stuff

well, that's daz, so all credit to daz :D

don't really care about that crap about rights anyway, i don't release anything, nobody can say anything

don't really care about that crap about rights anyway, i don't release anything, nobody can say anything

Please forgive my lack of knowledge, but who is this Daz? Can you maybe link something he / she posted here or on the nexus? That would be very nice - and thanks in advance.

Please forgive my lack of knowledge, but who is this Daz? Can you maybe link something he / she posted here or on the nexus? That would be very nice - and thanks in advance.

'Daz' is Daz3D, a 3d modeling program website. You can google it. And can we please quit doing that in this thread? It's happening more often and detracting from what people are here for. Getting help locating mods. :3 

Anyone know if there is a UNP/B version of this set? I found it converted to UN7B and I've tried converting it myself but due to the additional vagina bones etc. it hasn't been smooth sailing.

tumblr_ndvr5jW5aD1tqe8yao6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndvr5jW5aD1tqe8yao7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndvr5jW5aD1tqe8yao2_1280.jpg

Nice, just what is that outfit, skirt looks like aradia kato, is it a re-texture for the outfit?

Archived