"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Okay, i found this outfit at bbs.3dmgame.com this outfit name is Blade and Soul School outfit(i guess? i didnt play this game before) it requires a password, to get that password you need to create an account to reply to that THREAD, and then it will pop out, you dont have PERMISSION to SPEAK in this THREAD . Here's the link

omg thank you so much!!

I knew that outfit was familiar haha

Thank you for thar link , I hope i will be able to find something useful there

It does look like the moon sailor lingerie but i can't find that mod, maybe its a mix of mod together ?

I know that the author of the pictures said something about P○ACH JOHN Sailor Moon

so it's seems to that it's one mod only :(  

I just saw that tumblr account http://sq-crystaluna.tumblr.com/

All kinds of posts with clothes I've seen, but haven't seen converted for child.  Would love to know where to get half of them.

Especially the loli conversion of the Osare Culort...

http://40.media.tumblr.com/f87e66ce083d7514ec1abe3047e42b71/tumblr_mut47oWEW81sdsu6so2_500.jpg

That user has a blog on livedoor http://blog.livedoor.jp/crystaluna/with a few downloads, but no where near all of the clothes that are shown on that tumblr.

I'm almost wondering if he/she just converts the armors for themselves.

As for the sailor moon outfit, would definitely wanna see that as well, no idea where it is, adult or child.

Same face but with more outfit (Below)

1) Yep, its by far the most realistic body I've found,

2) and the textures are simply amazing.

3) But, you can only use armors made for Lady Body and even worse, it doesn't support Racemenu(I doubt ECE works either) so character creation is very limited.

4) If it were like your normal body mods I think it would be much more popular.  :(

1) Hmmm... If you like skinny gnarly... cows, then yes. But skinny cow is yet not a gazelle.

2) Check Real Girls to know what "amazing" means.

3) No comments!

4) If the "author" was less butthurt and snobby...  ;)

Guest tempname123

3) But, you can only use armors made for Lady Body and even worse, it doesn't support Racemenu(I doubt ECE works either) so character creation is very limited.

4) If it were like your normal body mods I think it would be much more popular.  :(

1) Hmmm... If you like skinny gnarly... cows, then yes. But skinny cow is yet not a gazelle.

3) No comments!

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. I agree the mod author is salty tho, threatening to remove her mods just because somebody converted some stuff...

3) No comments!

real girls are daz textures converted to unp...

demonica is a daz body

so daz textures look better on it...

85868348i3.jpg

277550082.jpg

5787312301.jpg

20052689e1.jpg

81771412x9.jpg

42359413r1.jpg

4003045105.jpg

and of course, on a real daz bodie (krista mess it up to make it look like a skyrim bodie), it look much better

310500ze3.jpg

no jaw seam here

Need help finding a mod? There are a few things you need to remember before posting in this topic.

• Describe the mod your looking for in detail or provide a screenshot example of what you are looking for
  • Use Spoiler tags when posting large images
  • No Lolicon requests 
  • We will not help with pirated games

As this topic gets many requests for help, it will be wiped clean every 750 posts, and the old ones linked below.

Previous Threads:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18956-what-mod-is-this-v/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18955-what-mod-is-this-iv/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15483-what-mod-is-this-iii/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15063-what-mod-is-this-ii/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2861-what-mod-is-this/

Some etiquette guidelines:

• Please refrain from excessive bumping. If your request hasn't been answered after a week, repeat your request.
  • Use .jpg for pictures. You can convert .bmp into .jpg with almost every program that lets you view them.
  • Use spoilers for large pictures or lengthy requests:
    •  

[spoiler]your content comes in between these two spoiler tags. [spoiler] marks the beginning and [/spoiler] the end.[/spoiler]

• If you quote someone else, who quoted someone quoting someone else, remove the contents of the quotes, but leave the "xy said" part. That way they get notified, if they turned that on. It helps tremendously to read threads like this if not every other post contains all the other posts of the page.
  • If someone is breaking forum rules or constantly and repeatedly ignoring these guidelines, report them and let us deal with it.

Hii ! There is a new mod called

Chicks 4 SPODUM 1      Monsto Brukes

Did you guys see the MASSIVE areolas on the models !!?!!  I'd  LOVE to know which mod it is that gives the Npcs those Massive areolas ...Im posting the image below....Any help would be much appreciated !

post-130536-0-32388700-1416589517_thumb.jpg

3) No comments!

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

I agree the mod author is salty tho, threatening to remove her mods just because somebody converted some stuff...

I've never said that was an axiom ;)

Exactly, when she herself was never afraid of plagiarizing others' work.

3) No comments!

I wonder where did you get that BS from?!

You know, not all people out there are like Krista ;) Some actually make their mods themselves.

3) No comments!

You know, not all people out there are like Krista ;) Some actually make their mods themselves.

bs mean?

and no, everything is an edit of something else

89420625g1.jpg

see these thing inside the red? there's that around all daz character textures

here's p3d monique for victoria 4.2

93344914g2.jpg

eris

80603222g3.jpg

smaller on fairylicious, but it's there too

80363085g4.jpg

Guest tempname123

Hii ! There is a new mod called

Chicks 4 SPODUM 1      Monsto Brukes

Did you guys see the MASSIVE areolas on the models !!?!!  I'd  LOVE to know which mod it is that gives the Npcs those Massive areolas ...Im posting the image below....Any help would be much appreciated !

Could be Tit Kit?

Yatol, you seem like you're experienced on the topic, so can you please point me in the right direction;

I installed Skyrim on my new computer and I am setting everything up with Mod Organizer. Fundamentals for me is the set visuals and some overhaul mods. Anyways, when deleting Skyrim on my old computer I was a hasty idiot and forgot to backup all my tweaked textures... (no comment on that). Since then I have no idea what mods I used so can you please let me know how to achieve character likeness like on your avatar photo, or your body photos:

As for body, is it even possible to have a body like that compatible with XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS, Bouncing Boobs and Booties and tweakable with Enhanced Character Edit or Race Menu?

For now I've been able to achieve face like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rmqfsbgi0rdwjg/face.jpg?dl=0and with that I am satisfied for start. However, body is really bugging me out. Body by Leito 2.0 has, IMO, the best physics for boobs and butt, but the body is somewhat ugly and anatomically incorrect. UNP body is a bit better, but their bouncing physics is so stupid that I simply cannot go beyond it. I was really happy when I downloaded LadyBody 2.1 and Demonica - totally loved the body... just to realize that it is VERY VERY FU**ING limited with armor usage and body tweaking. 

Sorry for long post. I am perfectionist when it come to realism of woman bodies, and the artist in me simply cannot go under some standards.  :shy: 

Cheers!

As for body, is it even possible to have a body like that compatible with XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS, Bouncing Boobs and Booties and tweakable with Enhanced Character Edit or Race Menu?

i can switch back to unp or something else in game, of course it work with xpms

demonica use an edit of xpms (you won't get body sliders with that one, have no idea why, and i don't care i don't use it)

1328242201.gif

you will never have ece or racemenu slider for demonica head

if someone using demonica could do it, that would have been done a long time ago

to use that body with vanilla head, all body parts y-0.4 z-0.5 in nifskope

solution 1, remove some demonica neck and wear a collar (easier and no more problem)

solution 2, remove vanilla neck (have to snap demonica neck onto vanilla jaw, and edit textures to remove the seam, that part i don't feel like trying)

3) No comments!

bs mean?

and no, everything is an edit of something else

89420625g1.jpg

see these thing inside the red? there's that around all daz character textures

here's p3d monique for victoria 4.2

93344914g2.jpg

eris

80603222g3.jpg

smaller on fairylicious, but it's there too

80363085g4.jpg

BS means BullShit (Cow poo ;))

And the  rest of the texture shows you nothing... OK, I pity your eye. It's like saying "Oh, they have nipples! DAZ textures have nipples. This is a copy of DAZ textures"  :rolleyes:

Archived