"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Can someone point me in the direction to get KS HAIRDO’S V.2 hiar mod?? 

I'm aware it;s not allowed to be reuploaded anywhere, but every single place I've looked points me back to 

the original place to get it -Here-, but BOTH mirrors are down! 

Can someone help a brother out? ._.

Wait until the 300 pack version is out. That could be the reason for why the mirrors are down.

I just hope that something bad doesn't happen before it's release.

Where is the bottom right picture from? I found this on 3dm.

9CPHfu4.jpg

If the bottom right is a follower, I definitely would like to have.

Eh, the character with the blue hair definitely looks like a modified version of the Sara or Nanako Blues

Also, for the hundred times, spoilers.

I'm aware it;s not allowed to be reuploaded anywhere, but every single place I've looked points me back to 

Wait until the 300 pack version is out. That could be the reason for why the mirrors are down.

I just hope that something bad doesn't happen before it's release.

Where is the bottom right picture from? I found this on 3dm.

9CPHfu4.jpg

If the bottom right is a follower, I definitely would like to have.

Eh, the character with the blue hair definitely looks like a modified version of the Sara or Nanako Blues

Also, for the hundred times, spoilers.

Hope you're right. I mean just about every hair mod I've looked for on that no longer has working links.

Interesting that the KS mirrors are down, they were both working fine not too long ago.

Hopefully this means a gearing up for v3 and all the new male hairs.

We are preparing the V3 for release, it will be released in a few days or even earlier, that's why the mirrors are down :)

I have this Ks hair after several times

I never give up and i finally sucess for the download.

REally Great job on this mod :heart:

Kuba, on what website you find the pictures?

Managed to find almost everything I needed from my above post by looking around (still can't link the gallery though): Caliente cbbe body mod + body slide tool, SG Hair pack, Enhanced character edit to alter the makeup and face/expressions, still messing around with a few other things like bounce and skeleton..

Still trying to find out what Face texture (this I need help with most of all), Body Texture, and Tattoo pack are being used though.

Like I said I still can't post links though, so would have to either scroll up to my above post's spoiler (or the reply to it, from a member who posted the link), or else google "skyrim my new girl hentai" and first result...

Any info at all would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

resources_zps42de5850.jpg

saw this in a blog for jackga.  wondering what the name of it is and if there is a DL somewhere?

Not downloadable on Modtype and Jackga Stuff in Skyrim Non Adult Section where Jack Sparrow been hanging out at. Here link to follower 5.0 plus outfits come with mod.http://www.mediafire.com/download/6w4m267lzq79ib2/momiji+follower+5.0.7z I don't know if items can be made or find in wooden box. Don't know if you can use console get items. Don't know if fit well with your body type. :s

Hope you're right. I mean just about every hair mod I've looked for on that no longer has working links.

Don't worry. You see, in this world I'm a psychic. Predicting the future is an easy task for me.

/sarcasm

We are preparing the V3 for release, it will be released in a few days or even earlier, that's why the mirrors are down :)

There we go.

Interesting that the KS mirrors are down, they were both working fine not too long ago.

Thank you. ^^

Don't worry. You see, in this world I'm a psychic. Predicting the future is an easy task for me.

/sarcasm

There we go.

You're a pretty good fake psychic, than.

Awesome, very much looking forward to that, thanks Shocky.

Archived