"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Need your help again guys, does anyone knows what is the hairstyle used in the 1st image and the red bikini top in the 2nd image... ?!?

da79xOV.jpg

6FluYjv.jpg

with the hair I can help. :)

Morten Hairs

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-254.html

http://blog-imgs-53-origin.fc2.com/s/k/y/skyrimghost/20121227_03.jpg

real link to morten hairs:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9898-sharing-my-ports/

Need your help again guys, does anyone knows what is the hairstyle used in the 1st image and the red bikini top in the 2nd image... ?!?

da79xOV.jpg

6FluYjv.jpg

with the hair I can help. :)

Morten Hairs

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-254.html

http://blog-imgs-53-origin.fc2.com/s/k/y/skyrimghost/20121227_03.jpg

real link to morten hairs:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9898-sharing-my-ports/

Yeah...I've just downloded from that topic, and I also found the bikini top, it's from the armored bikini mod, but not the red texture, I think it's a custom texture, crap...o_O

A while back I saw a mod ( no idea where) that let you disable helmets - however, you could pick and choose which ones... Now I want it and I can't find it... Anyone know what that would be?

Also - Anyone know of a mod that includes a Robin Hood-style cap? Saw one a while back but can't even find a screenshot now... :/

Also - any idea where I can find this hair mod? I've looked through every one I can find but this is the only screenshot I've ever seen...

Nw3pl.jpg

A while back I saw a mod ( no idea where) that let you disable helmets - however, you could pick and choose which ones... Now I want it and I can't find it... Anyone know what that would be?

Also - Anyone know of a mod that includes a Robin Hood-style cap? Saw one a while back but can't even find a screenshot now... :/

Also - any idea where I can find this hair mod? I've looked through every one I can find but this is the only screenshot I've ever seen...

Nw3pl.jpg

That hair looks similar to the TERA, so take a look here .

EDIT:  Btw, the tattoo pack requires RaceMenu to add the tattoos, how would I add them otherwise? o_0

You can apply RaceMenu tattoos via Photoshop or Gimp (photo editing software). Downside to ECE is it doesn't have that overlay feature that RaceMenu has.

You can still stick with RaceMenu if you want to, though you won't get that "smoothness" that ECE has. Just try your work on a Nord instead of a Breton (the difference between the races is mostly in the chin).

Is there a decent guide or tutorial anywhere on how to do this?  Either with photoshop or gimp?  Like I said I'm pretty newb when it comes to this stuff lol...

Also, will it be possible to adjust the colors, or even the "alpha" while doing it this way?  Particularly, differently with individual body parts, since the tattoos are separate per body part.

You were absolutely right btw.. It was definitely the Nord race, and the ENB, that made ALL the difference.  She looks almost exactly the same as in the gallery now.  Only difference is whichever ENB was used has different lighting (I'm using RealVision + ELFX), but im happy with the results.

Will post screenshots maybe, of the recreated one and then my own changes, when I get it completed :P

EDIT:  If I add tattoos it would have to be on a custom race, wouldn't it?  Otherwise the tattoos will be on the textures of every other Nord in the game?  Are there any tutorials on how to setup Custom Races mod, like what to copy specifically, into their respective meshes and textures folders?

Also will I lose anything from doing this, such as animations that affect all the standard races?... This just keeps getting more and more complicated xD

Custom races, your guess is as good as mine LOL. I've never used them, so no idea on what works on them and what doesn't. You'd have to find someone else to answer that one for you sorry.

Tattoo wise, you can do all that adjusting stuff in Photoshop or Gimp. Both are photo editing software, but Gimp is free while Photoshop isn't. I don't know of any tutorials though for retexturing or anything like that. I've been using Photoshop since I was a teenager, so I just know stuff from my own knowledge. You can probably find one easily enough though via Google or even here in the Tutorials and Guides section.

EDIT:  Btw, the tattoo pack requires RaceMenu to add the tattoos, how would I add them otherwise? o_0

You can apply RaceMenu tattoos via Photoshop or Gimp (photo editing software). Downside to ECE is it doesn't have that overlay feature that RaceMenu has.

You can still stick with RaceMenu if you want to, though you won't get that "smoothness" that ECE has. Just try your work on a Nord instead of a Breton (the difference between the races is mostly in the chin).

Is there a decent guide or tutorial anywhere on how to do this?  Either with photoshop or gimp?  Like I said I'm pretty newb when it comes to this stuff lol...

Also, will it be possible to adjust the colors, or even the "alpha" while doing it this way?  Particularly, differently with individual body parts, since the tattoos are separate per body part.

You were absolutely right btw.. It was definitely the Nord race, and the ENB, that made ALL the difference.  She looks almost exactly the same as in the gallery now.  Only difference is whichever ENB was used has different lighting (I'm using RealVision + ELFX), but im happy with the results.

Will post screenshots maybe, of the recreated one and then my own changes, when I get it completed :P

EDIT:  If I add tattoos it would have to be on a custom race, wouldn't it?  Otherwise the tattoos will be on the textures of every other Nord in the game?  Are there any tutorials on how to setup Custom Races mod, like what to copy specifically, into their respective meshes and textures folders?

Also will I lose anything from doing this, such as animations that affect all the standard races?... This just keeps getting more and more complicated xD

if you are adding the tattoo to a skin texture unless you are using a custom race all NPCs who use that texture will have it too. if you are using Racemenu though and the tattoo is in the morphs only you will have it.

The outfit and the boots on the girl to the left?

60946.jpg

The boots looks like Bobs boots.

its here on LL and Nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43381/?

Not too sure on the outfit but I would like to know as well.

They might look similar to one of the models in bob's boots but it's not the same. These have more details and a lower heel/platform. I think these look much better. Might be a different texture?

da79xOV.jpg

6FluYjv.jpg

That's not actually supposed to be red. It's a brown leather. The texture color may have been changed by the author of the screenshot though.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21324/?

Yeah...I realized that the red bikini top was from the Armored Bikini mod, and to be honest I have the 7B version here but never installed, the red texture is probably self made, I guess that I'll have to make one for me if I want to replicate that mashup, at least the daedric parts are very easy to put together !!!

Archived