"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Hey guys.  Wondering what armor this is.  Thanks!

759307-1364254070.jpg

Some parts are from Newmiller's Succubus, some are from Brokefoot's Mashup (the body straps for sure), the gauntlets might be from Hmmm....What to Wear, and not sure on the leg straps.

2013-09-30_00012.jpg

What makeup texture is this? I assume it's SG Female Retexture but I never get that heavy eyeliner when I create a character. Is the makeup supposed to be created via a certain slider in racemenu / ECE?

204736mz5x2hj2hsxhfjjt.jpg

1941235cenc5he34nbc4bb.jpg

post-34240-13597874578346.jpg

Also is this a mask or a race and how can I find it?

2013-09-30_00012.jpg

What makeup texture is this? I assume it's SG Female Retexture but I never get that heavy eyeliner when I create a character. Is the makeup supposed to be created via a certain slider in racemenu / ECE?

I think its a mask. I have seen many screens of this and only with those expression i so I assume these are just a face-masks with different expressions.

That mod is called Evie race from Vindictus.

2013-09-30_00012.jpg

I think its a mask. I have seen many screens of this and only with those expression i so I assume these are just a face-masks with different expressions.

Yeah I thought so. I have like an entire collection of pics I've found of this mod but no link. I've searched all over loverslab and all over Google and google images for a good hour or two every day for the past few weeks and no luck. Hopefully I run into someone who can help me find this ;-;

2013-09-30_00012.jpg

Yeah I thought so. I have like an entire collection of pics I've found of this mod but no link. I've searched all over loverslab and all over Google and google images for a good hour or two every day for the past few weeks and no luck. Hopefully I run into someone who can help me find this ;-;

if you have not found anything, "na" Then check once here. :)

Facial expressions mods

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21804-facial-expressions-mods/

Female Facial Animation by nao4288

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35303/?

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/35303-5-1367033140.jpg

I hope it meets your expectations. :D

Any idea what body this is? I've seen posts saying its UNPBO but thighs don't match up. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

That is definitely a sevenbase body, id say it was a bombshell body but it looks alot more like the 7B-oppai body which looks like bombshell just thicker in some areas.

It's 7B Bombshell, 7B-oppai only has the breasts modified, thats all.

really? then how about you give a link to the exact 7B body you use and the skeleton too, because with the XPMS found here on LL and with the 7b found on the nexus I don't get the exact look in my game as opposed to your shots, for some reason the thighs are slimmer and the breast shape is also not the same, with nipples pointing more upward. yes I did use the Bombshell body.

Anyone know anything about this? Looks like a replacer of flame atronach.

gxdqzw.jpg

OMG I want this too also where can I get the Evie race from

"nokou" I've already searched several image galleries, but not , easy to find nothing. :(

Archived