"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

I had a sexlab mod that improved the Dragonborn's relationship with whoever he successfully sexed (making it easier to get loot from them, make all the female guards my floozies, and generally have a good time), before a big computer issue required a reinstall.

At the end of the sex, the NPC would say, "Good work/job" and I'd get a notification in the upper left saying that the our relationship had improved.

I've been unable to find it again, and I know I got it from this website.

I did try multiple google searches, but to no avail.

--

I already have and have tried the following sexlab mods, in an effort to find it again:

Sexlab Framework v139b

Sexlab Romance

Sexlab_LoversComfort_v20131230

Sexlab - Defeat

Procreation v1.1a

SexLab_Aroused_v20140124

--And lastly, knowing that the following has nothing to do with the mod I'm looking for; SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light - 1.04

---But those are all the sex related mods I have used, or currently am using.

If anyone knows of the mod that does that, and replys, I'd be quite grateful.

Thanks in advance.

No pics, sorry.

Sexlab Submit has a dialog option separate from the rape/submit functions.  It allows you to persuade an NPC into sex, and increases their disposition towards you if you succeed.  Could that be what you were looking for?

I had a sexlab mod that improved the Dragonborn's relationship with whoever he successfully sexed (making it easier to get loot from them, make all the female guards my floozies, and generally have a good time), before a big computer issue required a reinstall.

At the end of the sex, the NPC would say, "Good work/job" and I'd get a notification in the upper left saying that the our relationship had improved.

--

I already have and have tried the following sexlab mods, in an effort to find it again:

Sexlab Framework v139b

Sexlab Romance

Sexlab - Defeat

Procreation v1.1a

SexLab_Aroused_v20140124

--And lastly, knowing that the following has nothing to do with the mod I'm looking for; SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - Light - 1.04

Thanks in advance.

No pics, sorry.

Sexlab Submit has a dialog option separate from the rape/submit functions.  It allows you to persuade an NPC into sex, and increases their disposition towards you if you succeed.  Could that be what you were looking for?

Thank you good Sir/Madam....

Well that silliness aside, it is indeed the mod I was searching for.

Now to discover why it is causing my game to crash right at the start of the scene. Better double check FNIS....

Good day!

hi guys, I saw images of weapons of Rudra MMORPG Aion, can somebody knows where to download files?

sorry for my english (

Wow what is that, as a mega weapon (bow), is determines in private?

I did a Google search, came up with this, no idea what language it's in, but I'm going to try it:

Thank you very much! Here in addition to the bow of Rudra still bows Siel and Fenrir! I'm happy)

My joy was premature. This weapon is for Oblivion: (

hi guys, I saw images of weapons of Rudra MMORPG Aion, can somebody knows where to download files?

sorry for my english (

I did a Google search, came up with this, no idea what language it's in, but I'm going to try it:

Thank you very much! Here in addition to the bow of Rudra still bows Siel and Fenrir! I'm happy)

Oh yes what a flop, too early happy. it but it must also provide for skyrim, unless This image is a Feeg!

can someone please tell me where can i find this high heels in this picture?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/262334/?

Thanks in advance

Mod source. 

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3848245-1-1.html

what's the password?

I found this in my stash (non-passworded archive). Have fun...............

Thanks alot ^^

For some reason Like button wont work :/

--

Sexlab Framework v139b

Sexlab Romance

Sexlab - Defeat

Procreation v1.1a

SexLab_Aroused_v20140124

Thanks in advance.

No pics, sorry.

Schlongs of Skyrim is on LL, under the downloads, possibly updated from the version you used last, but it's there.

sorry for my english (

Oh yes what a flop, too early happy. it but it must also provide for skyrim, unless This image is a Feeg!

Well, that explains why I can't craft it, or find it in the console. Damn, well, I tried.

Archived