"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

What mod is this? (Assasin like armor in the spoiler)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/page-56?do=findComment&comment=402024

and this (the kind of daedric armor the green haired wears)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/page-56?do=findComment&comment=402578

Got another one, pretty sure i is a mashup, but i am interested in the bikini with the metal ring

Bump:-)

And thanks for the link of the first armor HyperonicX :-)

pretty sure that's the core diver outfit that comes with the dungeon explorer outfit just one of the pieces removed.

UNPB http://mod.dysintropi.me/mods/Skyrim/Dungeon%20Explorer.7z

I'm not sure if it was ever converted.

Thanks that i was looking for, and now to make my mashup complete i just need the daedric armor.

PS: I love this site here, so many people help, on the Nexus it always takes ages for an answer ;D

i kinda messed up my characters body which I fixed but now when she's naked her boobs don't bounce

anymore :( Still haven't figured that out yet.. any suggestions?

my character use to move like the picture above my post

i kinda messed up my characters body which I fixed but now when she's naked her boobs don't bounce

reinstall skeleton

52056_1_1394973845.jpg

can some one tell what is this enb? thank you for your time

same here :0

Bumping this, as I am interested also.  The sky looks like Opethfeldt.  The rest reminds me of RealVision (which does not have that sky).  Tempted to guess that maybe it's Opethfeldt tweaked so that whatever said ENB does to destroy detail has been disabled.  And that's a trick I'd like to know myself.

These clothes:

47951.jpg

It's almost certainly a mashup, because I am pretty sure I used a black version of the top in my last FONV run.

Definitely looking to use more than just Aradia Lace when I finally start playing Skyrim instead of modding it, and this would be a great addition.

reinstall skeleton

Thanks for the info Deedlit, I remember overwriting that one manually and I don't have it now.

do you know where I can get one?

reinstall skeleton

Thanks for the info Deedlit, I remember overwriting that one manually and I don't have it now.

You could try this one if you want.

reinstall skeleton

if my character is a custom race do I install it with nmm or into that custom race folder

reinstall skeleton

if my character is a custom race do I install it with nmm or into that custom race folder

If I remember correctly, you're using Ningheim race. I did a quick look at the mod page on the Nesux and the author listed the XP32 skeleton as a requirement. He didn't say it had to be installed in any special location so unless I missed something, it looks like the skeleton should be installed in its default location. This assumes that your working version of Ningheim hasn't been modified by yourself or any other mod that changes the location of the female skeleton.  

Archived