"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

I have a little problem, what causes texture-less blotches in the game Is it texture problems, if so Do i have to reinstall skyrim?

I've seen this in around 12% of my game so far.. I also think I cleaned some files using that skyrim cleaning program thing :huh:

post-89414-0-58198500-1398197766_thumb.jpg

post-89414-0-74472000-1398197774_thumb.jpg

I have a little problem, what causes texture-less blotches in the game Is it texture problems, if so Do i have to reinstall skyrim?

I've seen this in around 12% of my game so far.. I also think I cleaned some files using that skyrim cleaning program thing :huh:

for this reason, I install and uninstall everything manually! with a cleaning program it can happen that more files are removed.

edit: it looks as if it had something to do with the lighting, because this error only occur in places.

for this reason, I install and uninstall everything manually! with a cleaning program it can happen that more files are removed.

edit: it looks as if it had something to do with the lighting, because this error only occur in places.

how do i fix that without reinstalling skyrim if possible?

how do i fix that without reinstalling skyrim if possible?

By that "Skyrim cleaning program thing" are you referring to TES5Edit? If you are, assuming you used it to clean your vanilla game files AND assuming you did it correctly, I'll be willing to bet that TES5Edit did NOT cause your problem. If I were you, I'd look at what mods I installed around the time you first noticed the missing textures, especially any mods you installed that had anything to do with your ENB (weather mods, lighting mods, texture replacers, etc, etc, etc). I'm betting you'll find the problem there.

This is my retexture and mashup of Kill La Kill Anime outfit you will find it at Honningbrew Meadery near the barrels.

inside the rar file there is a location picture.

the only problem is I cant get the damn boots to work properly with the high heels system so they kinda sink into the ground..

any help would be great..

P.s. this mod was created because of you guys.. :)

and respect all the mod makers and mods they make... without them skyrim would be boooooring :(

post-89414-0-14898800-1398212606_thumb.jpg

Ryuko Matoi Kill La Kill.rar

This is my retexture and mashup of Kill La Kill Anime outfit you will find it at Honningbrew Meadery near the barrels.

the only problem is I cant get the damn boots to work properly with the high heels system so they kinda sink into the ground..

and respect all the mod makers and mods they make... without them skyrim would be boooooring :(

Hi Nokou. I modified your ESP so the boots are working now. If you'd rather not have me post it, I'll take it down immediately. Otherwise, here it is.

Ryuko Matoi Kill La Kill - Nokou.esp

Hi Nokou. I modified your ESP so the boots are working now. If you'd rather not have me post it, I'll take it down immediately. Otherwise, here it is.

attachicon.gifRyuko Matoi Kill La Kill - Nokou.esp

Me ask you to take it down... no chance, Thanks for fixing it :P

anyway.. I wouldn't mind some feedback if this mod is any good or if someone wants to improve it?

Where can I find this armor??????

attachicon.gif49824.jpg

attachicon.gif49825.jpg

attachicon.gif49826.jpg

all mods (not all but like 99%) are private just, dnt ask me why i made a little research and founded that answer from aegis (owner of that pics, if dnt like i posted that lemme know and ill remove, i just posted that to people realize and stop asking same over and over again, and dnt get a right answer) :

"I have nothing against releasing mods to the public, and I have but the greatest respect for all the modders who are generous enough to share their mods.

There was a time when I too released my mods publicly, but it became way too much of a burden to maintain/support/troubleshoot those mods.

I got to hand it to people like ashal and min, who I suspect spend more time supporting their mods than they do developing them. I simply can't do what they do, as I find such tasks rather burdensome and irritating, especially after addressing the same question for the nth time (it almost seems as if no one bothers to read these days).

Thus, instead of throwing my mods out there without maintenance/support, I decided to stop releasing mods publicly; for me, an abandoned mod is just as pointless, if not more so, than a nonexistent one.

It is not at all my intention to anger any specific user base, and the fault mostly comes down to my lack of dedication; I post screenshots because I enjoy modding, but I am too lazy to take up the responsibilities that come with releasing a mod.

PS. For those who know me on *the other site*, I share some of my mods privately with other modders for the following reasons:

1) No need to maintain my mods - all the recipients are modders, and are more than capable of troubleshooting on their own should issues arise.

2) No unreasonable requests - being modders themselves, they have a much better understanding of the modding process, and are thus far more considerate of each other.

3) Quid pro quo - I take some, I share some, and the karmic scale retains equilibrium."

i am looking for this armor firebutterfly for 7b/sevenbase body thank

Sorry, never see or downloaded S7B FireButterfly before. How you know armor type existence? :dodgy:

I suspect it is a private Conversion!

I know of only one version, the original from "BaZoongas" and "the" is for CHSBHC!

4e476a7b8ceb5bb15f741018ccd92c41.jpeg

http://www.mediafire.com/?9s0pb1xba40l42l

edit: I found a CBBE version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3270-yoko-mod/#pid96656

Where can I find this armor??????

attachicon.gif49824.jpg

attachicon.gif49825.jpg

attachicon.gif49826.jpg

all mods (not all but like 99%) are private just, dnt ask me why i made a little research and founded that answer from aegis (owner of that pics, if dnt like i posted that lemme know and ill remove, i just posted that to people realize and stop asking same over and over again, and dnt get a right answer) :

"I have nothing against releasing mods to the public, and I have but the greatest respect for all the modders who are generous enough to share their mods.

There was a time when I too released my mods publicly, but it became way too much of a burden to maintain/support/troubleshoot those mods.

I got to hand it to people like ashal and min, who I suspect spend more time supporting their mods than they do developing them. I simply can't do what they do, as I find such tasks rather burdensome and irritating, especially after addressing the same question for the nth time (it almost seems as if no one bothers to read these days).

Thus, instead of throwing my mods out there without maintenance/support, I decided to stop releasing mods publicly; for me, an abandoned mod is just as pointless, if not more so, than a nonexistent one.

It is not at all my intention to anger any specific user base, and the fault mostly comes down to my lack of dedication; I post screenshots because I enjoy modding, but I am too lazy to take up the responsibilities that come with releasing a mod.

PS. For those who know me on *the other site*, I share some of my mods privately with other modders for the following reasons:

1) No need to maintain my mods - all the recipients are modders, and are more than capable of troubleshooting on their own should issues arise.

2) No unreasonable requests - being modders themselves, they have a much better understanding of the modding process, and are thus far more considerate of each other.

3) Quid pro quo - I take some, I share some, and the karmic scale retains equilibrium."

I clap your hands, we "had" that however all before.

LL is a website for the community and not for people who "show general public" only pictures of her. why do the private modder only to the community to provoke and induce dissatisfaction.

LL is not a Chinese website also do not share with others.

german

ich klatsch in die hände , wir "hatten" das doch alles schon einmal .

LL ist eine webseite für die gemeinschaft und nicht für leute die nur ihre bilder der "allgemeinheit zeigen". warum tun das privat modder nur um die gemeinschaft zu provozieren und eine unzufriedenheit hervorzurufen .

LL ist keine chinesische webseite die auch nicht mit anderen teilen .

Archived