The Banning Game - II

2 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for referring to an individual bottom as an entire gallery. ( and thus fat shaming an individual.)

BANNED for not seeing the devotion in every art collection that has started sometime with the very first item

51 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for besmirching art, nay disrespecting and soiling the very spirit of the craft. ( Reaching... )

Banned for defending all "art", as I read a Crucifix placed in a jar of urine and displayed in New York City gallery was also called "art", and so allowed

Should such "artist" be drowned in Baptism of urine, I will not weep.

"Banned for defending all "art", as I read a Crucifix placed in a jar of urine and displayed in New York City gallery was also called "art", and so allowed

Should such "artist" be drowned in Baptism of urine, I will not weep."

BANNED For even thinking I would consider a urine entombed crucifix would be considered art.

Edited by netruss1964
1 hour ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED For even thinking I would consider a urine entombed crucifix would be considered art.

Banned for finding the exception only after the light was turned on, and it was shown to you ?

29 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for making a fuss over grandchildren (I suppose you have pictures that you'd like to share?)

Banned for encouraging photo sharing of minors on public forums so that pedophiles can "play" with them

58 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

BANNED for sentencing without trial. You violated human rights n stuff.

Banned for not looking up the definition of pedophile prior to posting

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

Banned for almost qualifying to be one of us .....

Banned for making me get John Cleese in drag to fold his arms and exclaim... "WELL!" for me

Monty Python GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY