I believe that it was mentioned in another thread but since UV3 switched back to using Growlf's Universal Skeleton there "should not" be any issues, provided that you install the LAPF AFTER you install UV3.  Last time I checked the UV3 download, he (the mod author) had not hidden a skeleton in a bsa file or anything like that, so you "should" be fine.

I use DR6 and it is the same setup.  Just install the LAPF LAST and you are good to go.

Cheers.

How does Lovers Creatures 2.0 affect the LAPF? I see Lovers Creatures 2.0 overrides LAPF's LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp & LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp. 

Sorry for the noobish rubbish questions. I am in process of preparing the installation for LAPF. 

Thank you grega you dispelled my prejudices regarding LAPF.  :P

Yea, that is all that LC 2.0 does is replace those two files.  You "could" just replace the two files and not have to install the whole LC 2.0 but most folks are not knowledgable enough to do that, so that is why I just state to reinstall LC 2.0 in full.

I think you will enjoy all the reworked and new animations contained in it.  I think it is a vast improvement over the previous versions.  I am not trying to toot my own horn as this would not have been possible without the help of many others like WappyOne and Donkey as well as all the other animators.  I probably have not done a very good job about showing the difference that the new\reworked animations have.  At some point I'll have to put some in game videos together to highlite the differences.

The skeletons in that link are NOT the same one that is included in the LAPF ThatOne.  In fact the Mark 2 Full and Performance skeletons in Gerra6's package are broken.   Only the minimal skeleton (only to be used for animating) works.

The skeleton in the LAPF is 99.9% Growlf's Universal Skeleton, with the .01% change being me adding penis bones.  :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Raurie,

If your skeleton is spazzing out then reinstall the skeletons from the LAPF or just reinstall the entire LAPF if pulling skeletons out is too complicated.

If you follow my install instructions this kind of thing won't happen as I clearly state to install other plugins before installing Lovers. ;)

Yep, i made a nooby mistake. i forgot to let the skeleton override the old skeleton i had in there.

With a previous version of Lovers with PK, I had actually gone in with TESEdit and changed the model that Lovers switches in for the female futa (had to use TESEdit to also set the correct slot for it to equip it to).  Instead of using an entire lower body, I had it use a cock from the Equipable Cawks mod.  It worked pretty good, since I found one of the cocks that was more or less in the same position as the LPK lower body's futapenis.  This solved the whole body compatability problem for me, and the penis I used was a bit thicker and longer than the LPK one, which is always a plus!

So I'm wondering why the authors of Lovers with PK never went this route instead of the full lower body route?

Also, I'm wondering if this would work with LAPF, since there's a bit more going on down there now.

How about just deleting that Universal Skeleton section in the install instruction.. About half of folks are asking why their penis mindlessly stretch. If they install things by order that shouldn't be happening, but.. you know.

...but on reflection, Growlf's contains 1st person skeleton... :huh: cruel world..

So don't even bother installing the growlf's skeleton?

Oops no. Do install it as LAPF doesn't overwrite the 1st person skeleton.

Though the Lovers system does not directly require 1st person universal skeleton, one day you'll eventually need it.

the streching effect is mostly because of bad skeleton or skeleton conflict (reinstall the lapf one by copy and past in the oblivion folder)   and movoto is right try to archive invalidate to make the add data in oblivion to be recognised by oblivion engin.

i used the obmm to archive invalidate and I also tried reinstalling more than once. Specifically i followed the instructions that said to use obmm to archive invalidate via bsa redirection i use it and it says done. If I use hgec skeleton the breast stretching is gone but penis stretching is there and it is also there if I use lapf skeletons.

HGEC SKELETON? That sounds ridiculous. Looks like the author wanted to make some kind of an AIO body pack. Now the humanity has to realize what havoc can be caused by a simple act of including skeleton in their mod fer the sake of convenience. Especially when that skeleton is the maximum compatibility skeleton...

kingkong.moveto movomo
I'm not moveto by the way.. :P

HGEC SKELETON? That sounds ridiculous. Looks like the author wanted to make some kind of an AIO body pack. Now the humanity has to realize what havoc can be caused by a simple act of including skeleton in their mod fer the sake of convenience. Especially when that skeleton is the maximum compatibility skeleton...

kingkong.moveto movomo
I'm not moveto by the way.. :P

Oups very sorry for bad typing     post-35101-0-20532500-1382642394.gif

Mods which make actors use sneaking AI all the time break animation alignment. 

There are a few mods that add such NPCs e.g. TamrielTravellers & The Imperial Legion V4 Part 3 by ice Eyes. 

I hope future releases will contain AI disable though I read from Hex of Unnecessary Violence that shutting down AI forcefully causes crashes....