Thanks Greg :shy:

Just to be clear, understanding a little file structure doesn't make me advanced  ;)

Actually, it does.  Few ever bother to look at file structure or contents.  The fact that you not only knew what files were common between the mods but realized what their significance was is evidence of that.  

Cheers,

Greg

I think I mentioned elsewhere I am taking a break from human animations as I am sick of them.  I am currently dividing my time between adding slots to the IdleAnimsPriority esp and working on creature animations.  I'll get back to human animations in a week or so.

how to upgrade from the regular LPK base pack? just delete the esps, install this and replace everything?

Just check the 'Install Instructions' inside the spoiler in the first post. Step 4a and 4b should help you out.

Mem

i did... but it doesnt exactly answer my question, unless that's everything that needs to be done for it to work

or do i need to update anything else? or just do like i said, overwrite everything?

It is a new Lovers with PK Version.

first deinstall your old Version

1. read the install informations: female Body, male Body. If you have a HGEC female Body and Robert v5 male Body you must not install new bodies.

2. Growlf's Universal Skeleton, do you have it? fine.

3. BBB animations ? no sex BBB Animation. You have ? fine

4. Now you need to use either Wrye or OBMM to archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection. Hope that you have already done.

Now ! install LAPF, meshes, textures, ini, Sound, .... Folders.

! ! ! YOU MUST reinstall Lovers Creatures 2.0 after installing this plugin (if you have already installed LC 2.0).

Thanks for the quick answer
These screenshots are made after the installation alternative body DMRA.
Are you sure that the problem can only be in this setting?

I'll try to install other alternative body, not DMRA
Maybe this will help.

Check all. All were with sutures except for one "Futa and dildo patch for DMRA." The second was DMRA with stitches (I installed it earlier)
Small strip remains, but is still better.
Thank you for your time.
Oblivion20_1178376_9356992.jpg

Guest ThatOne

It means your skeleton is faulty (that is to say, missing bones). While I believe the Lovers skeleton is included in the package, you can download it from here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13516-lovers-animation-workshop-skeleton-mark-ii/

Use either the included skeleton.nif or skeletonperf.nif - but if you are using the skeletonperf.nif, make sure to rename it to skeleton.nif. Do not use the skeletonmin.nif - that one is for animators and may not contain all the bones needed by some of your animations.

If the problem persists, then yes, your meshes are to blame and you should reinstall (and, if that doesn't work, re-download and then reinstall) the LAPF package.

The skeletons in that link are NOT the same one that is included in the LAPF ThatOne.  In fact the Mark 2 Full and Performance skeletons in Gerra6's package are broken.   Only the minimal skeleton (only to be used for animating) works.

The skeleton in the LAPF is 99.9% Growlf's Universal Skeleton, with the .01% change being me adding penis bones.  :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Raurie,

If your skeleton is spazzing out then reinstall the skeletons from the LAPF or just reinstall the entire LAPF if pulling skeletons out is too complicated.

If you follow my install instructions this kind of thing won't happen as I clearly state to install other plugins before installing Lovers. ;)

i have a problem with the penis or futa, it doesn't show, would re-installing LAPF fix it

Don't know.  You don't give jack shit for information as to what you had installed previously, or whether you followed the installations instructions that are contained in the txt file for the LAPF.  We can't read your mind, nor can we see what you have done on your computer.  :P

As to reinstalling the LAPF.....well that won't hurt anything for sure.  You just need to remember to reinstall lovers creatures 2.0 after you reinstall the LAPF.  ;)

Upgrading from Lovers with PK base rev96 Resource Pack v3 to LAPF version requires a clean save? Are there any special issues/incompatibilities concerning LAPF? 

Yes.  99% of this is covered in the installation instructions.

Cheat sheet for those that are alergic to reading readme files:

1.  MUST use LAPF skeleton.  No exceptions!

2.  Animations are optimized for DMRA or HGEC Hcup.  90% of animations will look fine with smaller breasts than this.  Larger butts or bodies will have clipping.

3.  Ideally you should wipe out all animations (ini and kf files) from previous lovers versions.  This ensures that all you see is the revised animations.

4.  Galgat's plugins are not optimized for the LAPF.  His plugins are still playable but you won't get the correct animation callouts.  I.E. his plugins may call for a blow job and instead pull up a missionary posisition.  No ETA on when this will be fixed as I am far too busy right now to address it.

5.  Use the latest versions of plugins - many are marked with LAPF compatible notes.

6.  RapeStruggle "may" not be compatible.  I don't use it and thus have not tested it to confirm.

7.  After installing (or upgrading) to the LAPF you will need to reinstall Lovers Creatures 2.0.

That is pretty much it in a nutshell.

After installing the LAPF you will reap the benefit of 9 months worth of animation overhauling.  Many animations were extensively reworked in blender.  You also gain access to many animations from folks both new and old (Donkey, Nusbie, Northern, Kasimir, ThatOne, Grumpf and more).  Many animations were reworked so they line up correctly right off the bat (note:  animations alignment assumes imperial races used for sex), so no more holding down the 0-9 keys to move actors into alignment from a football field away.  There are lots of other "perks" to the LAPF but most just need to be experienced to be appreciated.

Cheers,

Greg

LPK v3 isn't any more or less body type compatible than the LAPF. 

LPK has certain lowerbodies that it uses for males and females just the same as the LAPF.  Nothing changed in that regard.  You will see a seam for female futa or males at the upperbody to lowerbody joint EXACTLY the same in either version if you have radically different bodies employed.

The statement is a bit taken out of context in that neither the LAPF or LPK support multiple body types.  Lovers was never set up to do that EVER.  It isn't all that noticiable when you use roberts for the males, but it quickly becomes appartent if you use a Guts or other really large bodied type from Setbody Reloaded for females when futa is active (i.e. the "attacker" is a female and she grows a futa cock).  No change occurs for females when they are getting fucked in the defensive position as lovers doesn't swap anything then in either version.

Bottom line - if that is your only reason to not use the LAPF then it is not a valid one.  You won't notice any more or less difference on that issue.

i have a problem with the penis or futa, it doesn't show, would re-installing LAPF fix it

it was something i installed after LAPF, i re-installed LAPF and the problem is gone

Yep.  99.9% of the time this is the reason.  That is why I specified in the install instructions for the LAPF to install it last.

Have fun!!