Street Fighter 6 Nude Mods

3 hours ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

heh not gonna lie... did go back and watched the cutscenes again just to appreciate how good these mods are

20230610120112_1.jpg

Why Li-Fen still hasn't been uncensored? Give that girl a cute striped pantsu! The panty shots are in needs!

42 minutes ago, RYO-kai said:

Hmm... try this link right here. It's the direct invite link from Modding Haven's "invite people" option, so hopefully that works. If not, I'm not sure what's going on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, I just wanna take a moment to appreciate Capcom's hard work, and what can be achieved with no mods at all:
image.gif.51164ac9e082cfce7593d1e86bf3c6d1.gif
(Don't worry, I won't post nudes of Pepper even when I have them, unless you people think it would fly. Not trying to overstep here; I know she looks pretty fringe. I just wanna share her cuteness in the form that Capcom allows in-game ❤️  Getting Sakura + Elena vibes with this Exotic Royalty look.)

That link worked thank you!

3 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

If this character is worrying to share, this site is practically becoming Nexus.

Thank you, I echo your stance on it. I obviously have no problem with it, but stuff is getting really uptight lately regarding modding and maybe I'm being too careful. I really just want to know where the boundaries are on Lover's Lab; I already don't wanna post anything truly extreme to begin with.

Although, I can say that seeing someone else request Li Fen panties makes me feel a lot more at ease here.
Perhaps I will post naked Pepper as an example pic for the female avatar nude mod when it finally drops.

Edited by RYO-kai
1 hour ago, RYO-kai said:

Thank you, I echo your stance on it. I obviously have no problem with it, but stuff is getting really uptight lately regarding modding and maybe I'm being too careful. I really just want to know where the boundaries are on Lover's Lab; I already don't wanna post anything truly extreme to begin with.

Although, I can say that seeing someone else request Li Fen panties makes me feel a lot more at ease here.
Perhaps I will post naked Pepper as an example pic for the female avatar nude mod when it finally drops.

Uptight people create uptight rules. 

That aside, Li Fen pantsu is a must.

28 minutes ago, Hagar1987 said:

Are there any nsfw outfit mods in the works yet? Full nude is just less interesting imo. I like mods that maintain the character's original style while revealing the interesting bits ?

There are a few on the Modding Haven Discord under the Discord Exclusives tab. Just FYI, I tried a bottomless Chun from there that locked up the game trying load the asset, but it's the only mod that's done that, and everything else has worked fine so far.

Stuff gets taken down because it was posted without permission, read the forum rules. There are no mods if there's no modders... and unfortunately there's a big chunk of users here (and elsewhere) that have no respect for the skill or work it takes to make a mod.  You'll notice most modders won't even come near this site anymore... really unfortunate because it was a nice community at one time.

6 minutes ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

Stuff gets taken down because it was posted without permission, read the forum rules. There are no mods if there's no modders... and unfortunately there's a big chunk of users here (and elsewhere) that have no respect for the skill or work it takes to make a mod.  You'll notice most modders won't even come near this site anymore... really unfortunate because it was a nice community at one time.

I mean, the best we can do now is still be a good community to the best of our abilities, and help each other track down and/or troubleshoot what we need.

I do what I can to always link to official mod posts and not post other's mods directly unless the pages are down, etc.

I still think Nexus removes things from a morality standpoint that others may not bother with, due at least in part to its immense popularity and how many eyes are on it.

26 minutes ago, 27X said:

You haven't faintest fucking idea what you're talking about.

This site didn't even allow a mod that simply restored the original dialogue to a Nintendo game, so it's fair to wonder if some equally nonsensical decision is made with SF6 modding.

10 minutes ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

This site didn't even allow a mod that simply restored the original dialogue to a Nintendo game, so it's fair to wonder if some equally nonsensical decision is made with SF6 modding.

You mean the original dialogue that let you romance the child version of Ana? Yeah don't know what they were thinking about nuking that.... ?

1 minute ago, ShiroiKaze69 said:

You mean the original dialogue that let you romance the child version of Ana? Yeah don't know what they were thinking about nuking that.... ?

We could argue the strange lines this place draws all day but debating an unrelated mod will derail the thread. I brought it up to make a point, not to switch topics. All I'm saying is for a website that hosts bestiality, necrophilia, rape, torture, etc, they draw the lines at some pretty inoffensive content in comparison.

28 minutes ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

We could argue the strange lines this place draws all day but debating an unrelated mod will derail the thread. I brought it up to make a point, not to switch topics. All I'm saying is for a website that hosts bestiality, necrophilia, rape, torture, etc, they draw the lines at some pretty inoffensive content in comparison.

Your fetish is not a permission form.

Semantic arguments are meaningless.

The rules are clear, any question will be clarified, whether you like the answer or not is immaterial.

Your fetish isn't a right.

1 minute ago, 27X said:

Your fetish is not a permission form.

Semantic arguments are meaningless.

The rules are clear, any question will be clarified, whether you like the answer or not is immaterial.

Your fetish isn't a right.

I do however have a right to complain about it and disagree with the sites rules and moderation. Or at least I have that right unless the site eventually goes entirely down the drain and people start getting banned for that.

On 6/9/2023 at 9:04 PM, nutjedi said:

if Lily is not a child, then is it safe to post this...

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.a491ca397089b68b4de9f0ac1205454a.png

It's not a MOD or something. it's a Pic in this topic but Inpaint with Stable Diffusion and manual refine by me. 

ENJOY

Don't know why but my pic is back after 1-2 days. WTH ?? 

17 hours ago, Hagar1987 said:

Are there any nsfw outfit mods in the works yet? Full nude is just less interesting imo. I like mods that maintain the character's original style while revealing the interesting bits ?

People are making the nude mods first so they and other modders can used them as bases for other mods like the ones you are more interested in. So after all chars have a good nude mod, I'm sure you'll see the others coming out.

I just set up a Discord for mainstream modding and art site refugees.

It's a non-judgmental server and you don't have to be a modder to join. It exists to help each other track down hard-to-find mods, and share in our appreciation of them. You can also post kinky artistic media that's not necessarily mod-related and may be likely to offend elsewhere.

If you think it might not fly here from a content perspective, it can go there — within reason.

The intention is not to take traffic away from Lover's Lab, so I recommend mainly just using it for content that might get flagged. For anything else, please post it on LL even if you also share on the Discord.

The server will likely remain small and quiet, which is perfectly fine.

----------------------------------------------

To clarify—just like Lover's Lab, it is NOT a hub for mod piracy. Distribution rules still apply, just without content moderation unless things get extreme.

24 minutes ago, Icemoore said:

I can't wait to see mod outfits for the avatar character though~ I'm guessing its easier to made nude mods for the canon characters rather than the custom character because of how the cusromization works?

Pretty much what I'm waiting for. I'm holding off on playing until I can play it the way God intended =P