Street Fighter 6 Nude Mods

As the topic says, this if for nude mods for the Street Fighter 6 demo that is now in Steam.

The first was made, of course, by Ogami4, and it is (of course) a male nude mod.

SF6 - Customize Male Nude Mod by ogami4 on DeviantArt

The second is a modification of their mod where I just removed the cock, because that is about all I have the skill to do, lol.

So with my version, you can make a character that looks mostly like a flat chested woman. There is a lot you can play with to make it look more like how you want, like different musculature, body part shapes, faces, etc.

Maybe someone can make a legit female nude mod for this, or for the full game when it comes out.

SF6ModAttack1.png

SF6ModAttack2.png

SF6ModAttack3.png

SF6ModBack.png

SF6ModFront.png

sf6___customize_male_nude_mod_no_cock.rar

Edited by mrmojorisin
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2023 at 6:19 PM, JoeMesh said:

I imagine nude female mods will be ready day 1. This game is going to be very popular.

From your lips to God's ears. I do most of my major gaming on console, but I'm getting this on PC instead precisely for the modding potential.

3 hours ago, dlaw74 said:

From your lips to God's ears. I do most of my major gaming on console, but I'm getting this on PC instead precisely for the modding potential.

Technically they were already made months ago for the beta.

1 hour ago, JoeMesh said:

Technically they were already made months ago for the beta.

indeed, although they use bodies that are ported from other games not one that was made specifically for this game, BrutalAce is already working on it so it shouldn't take much time now,

8 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

I have this very odd bug with Ogami4's nude mod where the shaft and testicles are completely... black?

His mod was updated for the demo version of Street Fighter 6, which is the version i'm using, so i have no clue whatsoever how this glitch happened.

It's black in creation mode, but should look normal in play.

ooh nice. now im just hoping that a hero might come along and make a nude female as well.

i would LOVE to do it myself but every effort I've made to do anything that's not just very simple texture or model editing has just ended up in disaster

7 hours ago, youngmoist said:

Possible to change thread name since the game is out now? Don't actually know if its possible to edit topic titles lol.

On a side note, here's hoping some works on a Lily mod soon. 

Her super tight booty shorts aren't enough for you lol. Capcom definitely knows what they're doing with some of those camera angles.

6 hours ago, UlquiorraCifer1964 said:

.... How old is Lily again?

Just making sure. 

I could've sworn I saw a developer recently confirm she is 19 but I can't find it now. Considering what they have her wearing under that poncho I hope it's true.

45 minutes ago, gcp89 said:

Lily is a 1s and 0s fictional depiction of a late teen 17-19.

Yup Lily isn't a child, CAPCOM themeselve modeled her whole body under her shirt, she clearly has a young female body.

20230602180641_1.jpg.0417559cfa37b8885b5d2888937cb2a8.jpg

It's just her head that make her look like a kid, i think it's a mistake from CAPCOM to have made her face look so "childish".

13 hours ago, Lorphe said:

Yup Lily isn't a child, CAPCOM themeselve modeled her whole body under her shirt, she clearly has a young female body.

20230602180641_1.jpg.0417559cfa37b8885b5d2888937cb2a8.jpg

It's just her head that make her look like a kid, i think it's a mistake from CAPCOM to have made her face look so "childish".

You do relize that they could came out tomorrow and say "You know what we change our mind, she is actually 13." right...

Most japanese gaming companies just say all charactors are over 18 or leave out the age all together so they don't have to hear complaining from the west.

• mrmojorisin changed the title to Street Fighter 6 Nude Mods
23 hours ago, youngmoist said:

Possible to change thread name since the game is out now? Don't actually know if its possible to edit topic titles lol.

On a side note, here's hoping some works on a Lily mod soon. 

Done!

And that Lily mod is tight. :D