yumenokakera Posted Wednesday at 12:35 PM Posted Wednesday at 12:35 PM (edited) https://web.archive.org/web/20240316160336/http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=2902 1. Use Noesis to export the mesh file as fbx. 2. Import the fbx file into Blender. 3. Delete the lingerie part. 4. Export the edited model as fbx file. 5. Export the fbx file into mesh.230110883 file by using Noesis again. 6. Replace the original mesh file. That's all. Edited Wednesday at 12:36 PM by yumenokakera 5
kyoji kash Posted Thursday at 04:54 AM Posted Thursday at 04:54 AM On 9/19/2026 at 3:46 AM, 庸俗之辈 said: This has expired, can you send it again? Since this is probably a Discord server for members, I'm not sure if it's okay to make this public.
yumenokakera Posted Thursday at 12:14 PM Posted Thursday at 12:14 PM 23 hours ago, yumenokakera said: https://web.archive.org/web/20240316160336/http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=2902 1. Use Noesis to export the mesh file as fbx. 2. Import the fbx file into Blender. 3. Delete the lingerie part. 4. Export the edited model as fbx file. 5. Export the fbx file into mesh.230110883 file by using Noesis again. 6. Replace the original mesh file. That's all. Take this Chun-li model as an example. This is what you got when the lingerie part was deleted. If you want the result look better, you can remove the strap marks in "Sculpt Mode" very easily. 4
zztai Posted Friday at 03:22 PM Posted Friday at 03:22 PM Yasmine Barefoot C2 is here! Mod is free at https://www.patreon.com/ZZtai/posts/exclusive-c2-170539702 2
kyoji kash Posted Friday at 04:31 PM Posted Friday at 04:31 PM (edited) A little while ago, there was a picture going around on X of D.Va and Tracer forming a heart shape with their feet. It really stuck with me, so I tried to recreate it, but I realized the composition was even more ridiculous than I’d imagined. I’m sharing it here. Edited Friday at 04:41 PM by kyoji kash 2
prg45 Posted Friday at 04:44 PM Posted Friday at 04:44 PM On 2026/9/24 at 午後9時14分, yumenokakera said: この春麗モデルを例に挙げてみましょう。 ランジェリー部分が削除されたときに得られたものです。 結果をより良く見せたい場合は、 「彫刻モード」でストラップマークを非常に簡単に削除できます。 Thanks for explaining!! 1
huangenhao Posted yesterday at 01:00 PM Posted yesterday at 01:00 PM On 9/26/2026 at 12:31 AM, kyoji kash said: A little while ago, there was a picture going around on X of D.Va and Tracer forming a heart shape with their feet. It really stuck with me, so I tried to recreate it, but I realized the composition was even more ridiculous than I’d imagined. I’m sharing it here. How did you get them to strike that pose? I tried to use EMV-Engine and freecam lua to modify the posture, but I find it difficult to strike the pose I want. I really wish someone would create pose preset files that are ready to use immediately upon import.
elate Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago (edited) https://www.nexusmods.com/streetfighter6/mods/2039 I want to apply this to Ingrid. Ingrid's "Marie" outfit has been released, but the hairstyle isn't pigtails. I’d appreciate it if a kind gentleman could let me know how to do this. Edited 8 hours ago by elate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now