Street Fighter 6 Nude Mods

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Awesome, and a great start!

Most definitely! I've been enjoying it thoroughly; it's beauty shines through the rough edges.

Btw, if you combine the nude bottom with the bikini top, it appears to fix all of the normals except for the neck seam.

EDIT: Apparently it depends on other factors, but in some cases there isn't even a neck seam!

Edited by RYO-kai

Fantastic start!

It's weird that you have to take your shoes off for it to work properly. Hopefully it'll get fine tuned!

EDIT: I guess shoes have to change the whole leg model, because some of the boots change how your pants look

Edited by Hagar1987

Certainly it's not easy for me to tweak all of the models one by one and ive only did this to make it easier. I'll want to try using daz3d models with HD textures in the future.

I still don't even know how to fix the normals, like I tried exporting with different smoothing normals and nothing worked.

Edited by Neverstops
5 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Why can't you get it from the Discord?

I recall I had an issue in trying to make an account on Discord without having to use a phone number. I just don't feel comfortable having mine tied to any of my NSFW accounts. Even if I didn't have to deal with that, there's people like me who has zero interest in joining a chatroom community just so we can download some mods, tools and/or tutorials that we want that can't be easily found on the open web even though it could've.

If Nexus is being a bitch about lewd mods, why not upload it directly on forums such as here? Or put it on cloud services like Google Drive for example and share its link somewhere.

There's nothing good in locking up mods inside Discord servers that can't be indexed by search engines which you can't view what's in them unless you join via their invite links and maybe pass their verification checks.

Edited by Catnatic
51 minutes ago, Neverstops said:

Certainly it's not easy for me to tweak all of the models one by one and ive only did this to make it easier. I'll want to try using daz3d models with HD textures in the future.

I still don't even know how to fix the normals, like I tried exporting with different smoothing normals and nothing worked.

The normals on the torso look inverted to me

1 hour ago, Jeanjean456 said:

Hi there! I've posted my Lily mod on modding haven discord but I wanted to share it here to since it's from here I got the link of the discord in the first place XD It's my first mod and the weighting on the shoulder and butt is a bit jank :s I'll update it if I find a solution. Enjoy :)

lily_naked.jpg

lily2.jpg

LilyNudeCustom.7z 13.73 MB · 68 downloads

Yaaay thank you!
So much cuteness ?

Nice work btw, especially if this is your first mod release. If I had any request, it would just be slightly bigger/fuller nips, but it looks nice as-is and I love how petite she is
Thanks for offering an alternative to the balloon-titty Shortstack mod, lol.

---------------------------------------------

BTW I discovered some quirks for Reven's nude avatar mod and normals issues:

- The pussy mesh might be in the feet mesh file for some reason; you get no 3D vagina if you choose any shoes other than bare feet
- The bare feet and shoes options have drastically different normals.
- Full nude will always have normal unalignment issues and seams
- Using shoes (Barefoot Sandals count) with the naked bottom and either the bikini or Sarashi top gets you perfectly smooth normals, but no 3D vagina mesh. Currently my favorite look because you get the beautiful, unbroken lines of her whole body, especially the pelvic area. This is the combo shown in the example photo.

I'm getting the impression that Reven the author might be able to use a bit of help or advice, because I've dabbled in mesh modding, and I know that normals issues can be *very* hard to troubleshoot, especially as a noob. Hopefully Reven can reach out (or someone can reach out to them) and help them seriously polish their first real mod release :)

Here's an example of that last gear combo, with perfect normals but no vagina mesh

- Bikini Top (Sarashi works too for smooth normals)
- Bare Legs
- Barefoot Sandals

Pepper - Silky Smooth.jpg

1 hour ago, RYO-kai said:

Yaaay thank you!
So much cuteness ?

Nice work btw, especially if this is your first mod release. If I had any request, it would just be slightly bigger/fuller nips, but it looks nice as-is and I love how petite she is
Thanks for offering an alternative to the balloon-titty Shortstack mod, lol.

---------------------------------------------

BTW I discovered some quirks for Reven's nude avatar mod and normals issues:

- The pussy mesh might be in the feet mesh file for some reason; you get no 3D vagina if you choose any shoes other than bare feet
- The bare feet and shoes options have drastically different normals.
- Full nude will always have normal unalignment issues and seams
- Using shoes (Barefoot Sandals count) with the naked bottom and either the bikini or Sarashi top gets you perfectly smooth normals, but no 3D vagina mesh. Currently my favorite look because you get the beautiful, unbroken lines of her whole body, especially the pelvic area. This is the combo shown in the example photo.

I'm getting the impression that Reven the author might be able to use a bit of help or advice, because I've dabbled in mesh modding, and I know that normals issues can be *very* hard to troubleshoot, especially as a noob. Hopefully Reven can reach out (or someone can reach out to them) and help them seriously polish their first real mod release :)

Here's an example of that last gear combo, with perfect normals but no vagina mesh

- Bikini Top (Sarashi works too for smooth normals)
- Bare Legs
- Barefoot Sandals

Pepper - Silky Smooth.jpg

Yeah it's my first time modding re engine so it's pretty much flawed and unfinished, but I have no idea how to do deal with the normals. I've only noticed that if you increase the muscle definition it becomes inverted, that's whats bothering me. My next one will be daz3d body with nude only.

please just post the avatar nude mod here ... im trying since 1 hour to enter discord. Edit: managed to get it! Would still be awsome if this would be uploaded here so people dont have to go trhu such a process. Thanks 

Edited by Smoof92
12 hours ago, Catnatic said:

I recall I had an issue in trying to make an account on Discord without having to use a phone number. I just don't feel comfortable having mine tied to any of my NSFW accounts. Even if I didn't have to deal with that, there's people like me who has zero interest in joining a chatroom community just so we can download some mods, tools and/or tutorials that we want that can't be easily found on the open web even though it could've.

If Nexus is being a bitch about lewd mods, why not upload it directly on forums such as here? Or put it on cloud services like Google Drive for example and share its link somewhere.

There's nothing good in locking up mods inside Discord servers that can't be indexed by search engines which you can't view what's in them unless you join via their invite links and maybe pass their verification checks.

I think its the obession people are having with Liliy and the question of her age etc. like Capcom could just not have made the character and then it wouldn't be an issue ? Idk, I don't care for her myself

1 hour ago, awayenf said:

Does anyone have a link for this mod?

Did a bit of digging on twitter, which led me to a youtube video.  The modder is timetravel80, but the video is dated March 25th, https://youtu.be/E7vz6cqzfuw, so it was made during the beta period.  I cross-checked their patreon Time Travel | Street Fighter Mods | Patreon and deviant art, and I didn't see any Kimberly bikini mod around that date, but there is one on their Patreon dated June 4th, which might be it, but I can't say for certain.

Unfortunately, the one from June 4th is a bit different, the main difference seeming to be that the bottom is nowhere near as revealing as the one from the beta period. The bad news seems to be that the other mod from the beta period seems to be lost (if it was ever available to more than a select few). The only thing I would add to make that potentially a better pill to swallow is that even if we found it, it probably wouldn't work with the release version of the game anyhoo.

2 hours ago, dlaw74 said:

Unfortunately, the one from June 4th is a bit different, the main difference seeming to be that the bottom is nowhere near as revealing as the one from the beta period. The bad news seems to be that the other mod from the beta period seems to be lost (if it was ever available to more than a select few). The only thing I would add to make that potentially a better pill to swallow is that even if we found it, it probably wouldn't work with the release version of the game anyhoo.

Damn, thanks for researching it at least. Maybe it will resurface one day and be usable

2 hours ago, Bojangles, Sr. said:

Did a bit of digging on twitter, which led me to a youtube video.  The modder is timetravel80, but the video is dated March 25th, https://youtu.be/E7vz6cqzfuw, so it was made during the beta period.  I cross-checked their patreon Time Travel | Street Fighter Mods | Patreon and deviant art, and I didn't see any Kimberly bikini mod around that date, but there is one on their Patreon dated June 4th, which might be it, but I can't say for certain.

If anyone want to know what's different from the TikTok one

Screenshot.jpg