Street Fighter 6 Nude Mods

14 hours ago, xlegendgame said:

nexus are mother fuckers remove mods say people to fuck off by banned them if the nexus site close is door that should be a good news for me.just remove my account from that shit and stop support those fuckers basecaly tell them to fuck off on my side

Honestly I feel your fiery passion, but I think even now, Nexus is ultimately a good thing; it's just never going to feel like home to me with these types of limitations. This is what I mean by "modding is and always will be underground." Still, mainstream modding sites should definitely still exist. Either way, the censorship and rules also make me feel Akuma's pure rage.

Personally—and I know everyone is not this way—I don't feel truly comfortable in any modding community that can't have Tifa, Aerith and Yuffie nude mods all next to each other with no one flipping out about it. Pure creativity, no judgement. Others have kinks I personally find repulsive, but those communities don't exist for judgement, they exist for pervs to share and express stuff in a world where it's normally taboo, so we feel less alone by not always having to hide our preferences and our art. As you imagine, this means Lover's Lab as well as Nexus, while appreciated, will never truly be my modding home where I feel like I belong.

If I ever were to get into creating mods I'd be making stuff like that, and since popular platforms don't allow it, I have very little motivation to do so because a lot of what I'd genuinely want to make would get removed. At least you can skirt around it with custom characters, since you can make them petite and adorable on your end, so the mods might stay up.

Can we not have another thread turn into this again? People just want to enjoy some mods... if you don't like Nexus, just go somewhere else for mods.

Now back to the topic... the first Brutal Ace mod should be coming by this weekend, his SFV mods were always top tier!

Edited by ShiroiKaze69
5 hours ago, Kinopio64 said:

Just waiting for a nude Juri mod. She was my main in SFV, and I don't see that changing in SF6 :D

Yeah, she's looking incredible in SF6. If someone like BrutalAce makes a full nude mod for her that preserves her true proportions, it'll be glorious. Their Juri Sparring Costume already shows that pretty dang well.

We're all just here waiting for the good stuff!

EDIT: BrutalAce has made progress on the Cammy mod, including specifically mentioning that they have her whole body modeled under her undergarments.

Just a matter of time, folks!

Fx_bFiXXwAEC--W?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Edited by RYO-kai
2 hours ago, nutjedi said:

if Lily is not a child, then is it safe to post this...

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.a491ca397089b68b4de9f0ac1205454a.png

It's not a MOD or something. it's a Pic in this topic but Inpaint with Stable Diffusion and manual refine by me. 

ENJOY

This shit was posted 2 hours ago and its already taken down. FUCKING WHY?!? Goddamn I hate that the absolute sanitization of the internet is happening in my lifetime.

1 hour ago, KariJay said:

This shit was posted 2 hours ago and its already taken down. FUCKING WHY?!? Goddamn I hate that the absolute sanitization of the internet is happening in my lifetime.

The censorship of Lily if bugging the shit out of me. A lot of Latinos in there 20s look younger than they are. Fuck when I was 25 I had a cop walk up and ask me if I was skipping class while taking lunch...

1 hour ago, yamayashi said:

Im not sure if Lily mods are allowed here but this was  uploaded to nexus, It's obviously getting removed so 

https://www.nexusmods.com/streetfighter6/mods/89?tab=description

I'm glad a character has one now but to be honest, it being an insanely over proportioned mod, and for Lily, is a bummer. I kinda want one for the World Tour character more than anything, after all what's the point of making waifu's if we can't undress them?

28 minutes ago, lerver said:

Big

o2k37j.png

Nice, Any chance you managed to make her slightly more sexy feminin, like this by djusting her proportion?

Basicaly : thinner arms, shoulders, waist, and larger hips and thigh gap.

edit.png.dd0c7dd113d1d121dd18244ada63ddd8.png

While i like muscular female i have to admit that I have issue with Marisa having a bodytype way to similar to a male imo.

Edited by Lorphe