Street Fighter 6 Nude Mods

20 minutes ago, KuBiKaBa said:

And how come there're already have 3 Kimberly Bikini MOD but no nude one  yet ( Same as Cammy ) ?

Even Lily have 2 nude version lol 

I'm surprised that Kimberly wasn't one of the first to get a nude mod since she is a new character, but I'm actually shocked there isn't a fully nude Cammy yet.

20 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

According to the screenshot in the file, that's not the same one.

Maybe the pic not right.
But you can check in game , that's da MOD

I'll still reupload da MOD just incase

Edited by KuBiKaBa
On 6/8/2023 at 12:39 PM, RYO-kai said:

Honestly I feel your fiery passion, but I think even now, Nexus is ultimately a good thing; it's just never going to feel like home to me with these types of limitations. This is what I mean by "modding is and always will be underground." Still, mainstream modding sites should definitely still exist. Either way, the censorship and rules also make me feel Akuma's pure rage.

Personally—and I know everyone is not this way—I don't feel truly comfortable in any modding community that can't have Tifa, Aerith and Yuffie nude mods all next to each other with no one flipping out about it. Pure creativity, no judgement. Others have kinks I personally find repulsive, but those communities don't exist for judgement, they exist for pervs to share and express stuff in a world where it's normally taboo, so we feel less alone by not always having to hide our preferences and our art. As you imagine, this means Lover's Lab as well as Nexus, while appreciated, will never truly be my modding home where I feel like I belong.

If I ever were to get into creating mods I'd be making stuff like that, and since popular platforms don't allow it, I have very little motivation to do so because a lot of what I'd genuinely want to make would get removed. At least you can skirt around it with custom characters, since you can make them petite and adorable on your end, so the mods might stay up.

still nexus are fucker there no rules in game or age limite any bull shit like this the site is good but he going bad down low and they banned any one not with them so nexus are big son of bishes mother fucker that is make me more in rage then you.

On 6/12/2023 at 12:02 PM, Jeanjean456 said:

Hi there! I've posted my Lily mod on modding haven discord but I wanted to share it here to since it's from here I got the link of the discord in the first place XD It's my first mod and the weighting on the shoulder and butt is a bit jank :s I'll update it if I find a solution. Enjoy :)

lily_naked.jpg

lily2.jpg

LilyNudeCustom.7z 13.73 MB · 480 downloads

Windows Defender says it has a trojan?

Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Yeah im kinda suprised that Kimberly still has no full nude mod. Its the same with Cammy , I guess it depends on the Modders preferences. Hope we will get one soon because I personally play a lot with Kimberly and actually like her style ?

1 hour ago, Smoof92 said:

Yeah im kinda suprised that Kimberly still has no full nude mod. Its the same with Cammy , I guess it depends on the Modders preferences. Hope we will get one soon because I personally play a lot with Kimberly and actually like her style ?

Well ... I Guess they more prefer like this right now .....
( And why his PP not hairy ?

133-1686682829-190152112.jpeg

Edited by KuBiKaBa
On 6/12/2023 at 3:02 AM, Jeanjean456 said:

Hi there! I've posted my Lily mod on modding haven discord but I wanted to share it here to since it's from here I got the link of the discord in the first place XD It's my first mod and the weighting on the shoulder and butt is a bit jank :s I'll update it if I find a solution. Enjoy :)

lily_naked.jpg

lily2.jpg

LilyNudeCustom.7z 13.73 MB · 545 downloads

Here's a (hopefully) small request; how difficult would it be to do Lily with shoes and poncho but no shorts?

7 hours ago, Hagar1987 said:

Here's a (hopefully) small request; how difficult would it be to do Lily with shoes and poncho but no shorts?

I've sort of already done it ^^. She has no shoes though (I heard some people still have a virus warning from the file :( I really don't know why there's literally 6 files in the .rar If anybody has a suggestion? if it comes from the .ini file or something?)

------

Gg for the Zangief mod it's hilarious! really fitting with the character!

lily_poncho.jpg

LilyNudePoncho.zip

Edited by Jeanjean456
Rezipped folders
45 minutes ago, Jeanjean456 said:

I've sort of already done it ^^. She has no shoes though (I heard some people still have a virus warning from the file :( I really don't know why there's literally 6 files in the .rar If anybody has a suggestion? if it comes from the .ini file or something?)

------

lily_poncho.jpg

LilyNudePoncho.rar 17.55 MB · 13 downloads

This mod doesn't work for me. It disappeared after fluffy tried to open it. Again after I tried to open the rar. So like is this a virus?

2 minutes ago, somerando007 said:

This mod doesn't work for me. It disappeared after fluffy tried to open it. Again after I tried to open the rar. So like is this a virus?

That's so weird I've posted it on discord and it's working for people ? Someone resaved it as a zip file. I updated my post with that file, maybe it's going to fix it?

4 minutes ago, Jeanjean456 said:

That's so weird I've posted it on discord and it's working for people ? Someone resaved it as a zip file. I updated my post with that file, maybe it's going to fix it?

Thanks, I got really scared cause the file kept disappearing after I tried opening it. I googled why that might be happening and kept seeing "it's a virus". Now it's working fine. WHEW

7 hours ago, Jeanjean456 said:

------

lily_poncho.jpg

LilyNudePoncho.zip 19.38 MB · 101 downloads

Awesome! Thanks!

P.S. Am I weird for preferring characters with their shoes on? Street fighting in bare feet looks painful! ?

Edited by Hagar1987
19 minutes ago, Hagar1987 said:

Awesome! Thanks!

P.S. Am I weird for preferring characters with their shoes on? Street fighting in bare feet looks painful! ?

Hehe I actually prefer with the shoes on too, that's why I kept them on initially until many people on discord asked be for a barefoot version ?