Street Fighter 6 Nude Mods

1 hour ago, dantekazama said:

Still waiting for Cammy... 

1 hour ago, mortanios said:

I just want Cammy nude mode, anyone please?

Welp ...... can't wait to see Cammy & Kimberly nude mod ~

Edited by KuBiKaBa
8 minutes ago, KuBiKaBa said:

Welp ...... can't wait to see Cammy & Kimberly nude ~

Scrumpchewie will be doing Cammy at some point if nobody else, since he has a poll running on his Patreon and she is winning by a landslide. But he is running the poll for another week, so that probably means it will be at least then (and possibly up to a week longer) until it is done.

59 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Scrumpchewie will be doing Cammy at some point if nobody else, since he has a poll running on his Patreon and she is winning by a landslide. But he is running the poll for another week, so that probably means it will be at least then (and possibly up to a week longer) until it is done.

& When he finish Cammy, he will public release all previous sf6 mod he made (according in discord he said

16 hours ago, Jeanjean456 said:

Hehe I actually prefer with the shoes on too, that's why I kept them on initially until many people on discord asked be for a barefoot version ?

So did you made the Nude Poncho with shoes version? I'm not in the Discord so I don't know. And Thank you for your work.

17 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I just checked, and as of now the poll is still overwhelmingly in favor of Cammy (66%).
BrutalAce also said in a tweet that he has Cammy's entire body modeled under her undergarments, so for all we know we'll get both versions sometime soon.

16 hours ago, KuBiKaBa said:

& When he finish Cammy, he will public release all previous sf6 mod he made (according in discord he said

If that's true, that'll be awesome!

Edited by RYO-kai
21 hours ago, lollcashoot said:

Now, can someone do nude Bosch and Li Fen?

One of those will be scrubbed from 99% of the internet, including here most likely.
We'll probably get it at some point, and those that are interested will inevitably find it with enough determination.
Make sure to download it immediately regardless of where it appears—we'll almost certainly have to resort to low-key file sharing for this one since there won't be any official sources up for long.

Idk....SF6 models and graphics are highly improved over 5....but I can't say the same thing about these mods yet.

The SFV nude mod scene is bananas.

3 hours ago, DaBlackHeartMan said:

Idk....SF6 models and graphics are highly improved over 5....but I can't say the same thing about these mods yet.

game has been out for less than a month while V has been out since 2016

12 hours ago, DaBlackHeartMan said:

They are good for the amount of time the game's been out but I'm definitely waiting on BrutalAce to deliver.

27 minutes ago, FartKami said:

Someone said animation replacment was possible, would a sex mod with masters be possible ? lol

possible.JPG

It will take more effort to fit the right time & place ( If want to make the movesets more accurate
But I guess cut straight to the animation will be common thing 

Edited by KuBiKaBa
On 6/14/2023 at 8:38 AM, Jeanjean456 said:

I've sort of already done it ^^. She has no shoes though (I heard some people still have a virus warning from the file :( I really don't know why there's literally 6 files in the .rar If anybody has a suggestion? if it comes from the .ini file or something?)

------

Gg for the Zangief mod it's hilarious! really fitting with the character!

lily_poncho.jpg

LilyNudePoncho.zip 19.38 MB · 291 downloads

Perfect mod just needs a shoe version