Street Fighter 6 Nude Mods

12 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

So that's what it is now? Nexus need a birth certificate on pixels to proof shes 18+?

Pm me for mod, also try posting it here too , since the mod was lost

Nexus is full of clowns now. First they say no character with a conformed young age can be modded, even if they look old enough. Now even characters with a confirmed older age by the devs can't be done if they don't like how they look. 

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Don't you just love rules that change day to day depending on what's more convenient for the one making them?

Nexus suffers from the excessive censorship it imposes on modders, not platform guidelines. They enforce rules that don't even exist. The most recent case is that of RE4 Remake, where dozens of Ashley's nude mods were pulled for no plausible reason. Including original mods made by developers who already made them for RE 2 and RE3. And all of Leon's nude mods with big cocks swinging were authorized. Nexus is currently the trash of mod platforms. I still think Playground.ru has a lot more future.

Edited by julianovento

Backup any mods you're interested in.

Any game that has a moment in the spotlight has the possibility of having its mods removed for no reason at all. They did it at Nexus, here and GB. Mods that don't break rules are removed because they're scared of fake Twitter activists.

I have an external drive filled with mods for various games I've been playing and at least half of them have been removed from most modding sites. It's just good a good practice to get into.

4 hours ago, DORODERE said:

Any game that has a moment in the spotlight has the possibility of having its mods removed for no reason at all. They did it at Nexus, here and GB. Mods that don't break rules are removed because they're scared of fake Twitter activists.

I have an external drive filled with mods for various games I've been playing and at least half of them have been removed from most modding sites. It's just good a good practice to get into.

Yeah, these mods sites and their "rules" are just so hypocritical it's ridiculous and the fact that it's seemingly random what's allowed and what's not doesn't help either. 

6 hours ago, DORODERE said:

Yeah, nowadays you have to. I've been doing a sweep each day and downloading any SF6 mods that look remotely interesting, since I know they may not be there for long.

Still checking daily for the female avatar nude mod, since that'll probably get taken down too, and if I miss it it'll be a lot more annoying to find later.

I suppose at the end of the day, modding was, is and always will be underground. I love that we have mainstream sites like Nexus to bring the joy of modding to the general PC populace, but when anything gets too big and too many eyes on it, it gets oppressive, slowly trimming the fringes until everything is milquetoast and safe, and a lot of real modders and mod-lovers go underground again.

Edited by RYO-kai
incorrect grammar
1 hour ago, Zelieck said:

any news about the female nude mod?

Not yet. Been checking before and after work, but I haven't done a ton of digging around online

On the plus side, someone recently uploaded a mod to Nexus to remove the censorship from the female version of the Sumo Belt, so there's something for now.

I have enough 3D knowledge to do simple-ish 3D characters, I really need to look up how to mod games like this so I can do nude mods myself if I really want them xD. I would enjoy having the female character nude mod just for some type of clothings that show the underclothes and are a bit ugly. It's kinda hard to find ressources on how people do that though.

2 hours ago, Skittles20197 said:

Can someone send me the lily no poncho mod? it seems to have been purged.

Omg they actually removed it already?! Nexus pisses me off so bad.

This is a case in point, people. Download anything that looks interesting RIGHT AWAY. Nothing is safe anymore.

1 hour ago, RYO-kai said:

Omg they actually removed it already?! Nexus pisses me off so bad.

This is a case in point, people. Download anything that looks interesting RIGHT AWAY. Nothing is safe anymore.

I do like lolis but i am not fan of Poncho. No soucy to me if they removed her but i can understand those that love her

3 hours ago, lifesuckz69 said:

hope someone makes one for custom characters in world tour

I'm still just waiting for a pure nude, but hopefully we get both!

9 hours ago, James39 said:

I do like lolis but i am not fan of Poncho. No soucy to me if they removed her but i can understand those that love her

I never considered myself a fan though I do appreciate her, but the removal still annoys me on principal. Aside from not even being a nude mod, it's only 1.69 MB, meaning there must not be much (or any) mesh/texture data in the mod itself. Mods that replace outfits instead of just removing them tend to have much larger file sizes. A good example is Juri's Cleavage mod, which also affects only the torso.

Juri Cleavage Default.................41 MB
Lily No Poncho.............................1.69 MB.

What I'm saying is, this might be what Capcom themselves modeled under her poncho — which was then taken down by Nexus ?