SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

I appreciate all the converts, part of my daily routine to check this thread. You should make a small tutorial on how you do the conversions. I'm extremely interested helping out and giving back to the community i've leeched so much from!

I've first learned from this guy (youtube list) 5 Easy tutorials,easy to understand what to do and they are short aswell, however after a while I learned other things on my own. If you do follow those, I'd suggest not to use "SKIN WRAP",do it manually.

I completely understand what you are trying to say. After thinking about it, I do recall using that version of Sovngarde Steel a long time back and found it did not play nice with certain skeletons. The breasts would clip through the plates and all kinds of things you wouldn't want.

As for the field mage, maybe I can look around for a different idle to see if that can alleviate some of the clipping. After pointing out that you don't really view your character from the front during play I now find myself wondering why it bothers me as I agree. The very last thing I would want to do is make you angry.  :D

Also, thanks for the link to those tutorials. I just finished watching 1-3 and I am now seriously considering giving a few conversions a shot now myself.

Great conversions! I am having an issue with the dragon plate though. When I add it, it is not showing up in my inventory. I am using the seven base armor replacer but overwrite with your armor when asked. Any suggestions?

Use page up in the console to find if there are any other of the versions of the Dragonbone armor you can add to your inventory. Chances are you gave yourself a version of the armor used by the enemies in the official DLC which is normally unusable by the player. If you have saved after this point you can use the player.removeitem command to remove it from your inventory as it is in there weighing you down; You just can't see or equip it.

Shocky

Wow, amazing job, thanks.

Request:

Can you create two more variants of 4. Gatti Bondage Type 0 - Bombshell BBP with semi-transparent (same as bra) and removed panties

and 

one more variant of 16. Blade and Soul Negligee - Bombshell BBP with removed panties?

I believe that with your skills it will not take much time.

Shocky

Wow, amazing job, thanks.

Request:

Can you create two more variants of 4. Gatti Bondage Type 0 - Bombshell BBP with semi-transparent (same as bra) and removed panties

and 

one more variant of 16. Blade and Soul Negligee - Bombshell BBP with removed panties?

I believe that with your skills it will not take much time.

Pantless Blade and Soul Negligee is up ;)

As for Gatti Bondage, I will do only one variant, Transparent+pantless or Nontransparent+pantless, you decide.

Small request, I know I'm a greedy thing:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42736//?

Thank you!!!

-C

That ain't going to happen, sorry, i've checked and i have my reasons why i won't convert it.

-----------------------

Also, i have converted Dragons Crown Sorceress but i have a little problem, the skin color changes when i equip it, i have the same problem with the original mod, if someone had this problem aswell / or knows how to fix it, please send me an PM, if no one knows, i will send the conversion to Khiropter so he can post it.

lKC6tyW.png

Are these sets equippable ingame? I might've missed something, but I fail to find the way to craft or .add them.

Someone asked the same thing a few posts ago, next time please read!

For some armors, in "Description" I've said how to get them, did you read that?

Anyway, i'm only getting the armors via the console, some of them are craftable probably, (open up the console, and search for the armor you wish, ex: Help Bondage) or the armor name.

Small request, I know I'm a greedy thing:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42736//?

Thank you!!!

-C

That ain't going to happen, sorry, i've checked and i have my reasons why i won't convert it.

-----------------------

Also, i have converted Dragons Crown Sorceress but i have a little problem, the skin color changes when i equip it, i have the same problem with the original mod, if someone had this problem aswell / or knows how to fix it, please send me an PM, if no one knows, i will send the conversion to Khiropter so he can post it.

lKC6tyW.png

No worries :) Thank you for all you've already done :) Pretty awesome stuff :) My whoreborn is really strutin' lol

But perhaps... this: http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-283.html

Especially the BO Dress, omg, I'm in love with it. If you can't I understand :) Thanks!!

-C

Then, is there a reason too for not making the Tera armors standalone? 

(just asking :) )

Yes, first being that TERA armors is an collection many of armors, and not only one, the 2nd is that I have talked with asianboy and he said to make his mod required.

Then, is there a reason too for not making the Tera armors standalone? 

(just asking :) )

Yes, first being that TERA armors is an collection many of armors, and not only one, the 2nd is that I have talked with asianboy and he said to make his mod required.

I understand. Thanks for answering.  

Give me the Arielle girl data completely, and I can pay you if you are interested. I've got money to burn to have a body type like that in my game. I already had to spend $900 to upgrade my PC to run enhanced shaders, so HMU if you are willing to share.

I would never share or upload the files.