SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Inpou by Neo - 7B Bombshell & Cleavage with BBP support

And here's the other conversion I started yesterday. It also comes with both Bombshell and Cleavage versions.

Be noted, that my files only contains the Mesh files, so you'll need the original mod from the Nexus to get the .esp and texture files.

DONT FORGET TO ENDORSE THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR !

As for clippings, there shouldn't be any. Perhaps a couple minor clippings here and there, but I didn't notice anything while testing.

As always, BBP is supported and Weightsliders also should work.

I'm not going to tell how to get the armor, so you'll have to check that from the original mod page   :P.  Or just use the console -help "inpou"

The armor also comes with Male version, because of the original mod, and I didn't bother to deal with the .esp. But this shouldn't affect you at all.

Required:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30416/? - Inpou by Neo, CBBE  v1.10  ( UNP version could also work, but I used the CBBE, because it was faster to work with ) Dont forget to ENDORSE the original mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/? - Sevenbase body

Bombshell download:

download.png

Cleavage download:

download.png

personal note:  underboob ^^

Bombshell front

zju6.jpg

Bombshell back

hiru.jpg

Cleavage front

i45x.jpg

credits:

Sevennity for the 7B Bombshell

Neovinci for the original Inpou armor

Dude you are awesome. This was the one set I wanted to most see converted to Sevenbase other than http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39573/?

These are the ones that are to dark, from what I can see the look good. Jordicks look fine just right lighting.

Figured as much.  :D

By the way, I have one stupid question for you guys.

I'm currently converting an armor, which doesn't originally have the weight sliders in it.

How are you supposed to add the weight sliders to such an armor?

I already have the necessary meshes to do it (armor_0.nif & armor_1.nif), made with Calientes Outfit Studio, but the original armor mod doesn't have the weight sliders. It only has the one file for the armor mesh (armor.nif).

I could just upload the current conversion here already, but I would prefer to add it with the weight sliders included.

Any help would be really appreciated. I don't really wouldn't want to upload this conversion without those weight sliders.

:-/  :@  :blush:

These are the ones that are to dark, from what I can see the look good. Jordicks look fine just right lighting.

Figured as much.  :D

By the way, I have one stupid question for you guys.

I'm currently converting an armor, which doesn't originally have the weight sliders in it.

How are you supposed to add the weight sliders to such an armor?

I already have the necessary meshes to do it (armor_0.nif & armor_1.nif), made with Calientes Outfit Studio, but the original armor mod doesn't have the weight sliders. It only has the one file for the armor mesh (armor.nif).

I could just upload the current conversion here already, but I would prefer to add it with the weight sliders included.

Any help would be really appreciated. I don't really wouldn't want to upload this conversion without those weight sliders.

:-/  :@  :blush:

_0 and _1 should do it. I believe the game interpolates between the two meshes for intermediate weights.

Re-done screenshots, feel free to replace the ones in original post if you have the time Shocky.

My apologies for the dark screenshots if you couldn't see them, I'm basically tired and trying my best to still make conversions in my short spare time. I thought the screenshots were bright enough at first when I made them, but now looking at them they weren't so bright in the front shots.  Thanks for bringing that up though.

Elven Princess

6Ko4b.jpg

6Ko4j.jpg

Dark Moon 

6Ko4O.jpg

6Ko4t.jpg

Sorcerer

6Ko53.jpg

6Ko4S.jpg

Dark Saint

6Ko5g.jpg

6Ko5o.jpg

Anyone else having problems getting the Oblivion Armor Pack to show up in the game? I've checked everything, esp is activated, etc.

Is this adding by console? The armors themselves use their own names in the console. Dark Moon is help "dark moon", Dark Saint is help "dark saint", Sorcerer is help "sorcerer" & "sorc", Elven Princess is help "Elven Princess".

Edited by Cosmosis

That may solve that particular armor, but I just searched for the others and nothing popped up. 

Are you typing the names in quotations?

Like actually help "Dark Saint", or help "Darkmoon". DarkMoon needs to be one word when typed.

Re-done screenshots, feel free to replace the ones in original post if you have the time Shocky.

My apologies for the dark screenshots if you couldn't see them, I'm basically tired and trying my best to still make conversions in my short spare time. I thought the screenshots were bright enough at first when I made them, but now looking at them they weren't so bright in the front shots.  Thanks for bringing that up though.

Elven Princess

6Ko4b.jpg

6Ko4j.jpg

Dark Moon 

6Ko4O.jpg

6Ko4t.jpg

Sorcerer

6Ko53.jpg

6Ko4S.jpg

Dark Saint

6Ko5g.jpg

6Ko5o.jpg

Anyone else having problems getting the Oblivion Armor Pack to show up in the game? I've checked everything, esp is activated, etc.

Is this adding by console? The armors themselves use their own names in the console. Dark Moon is help "dark moon", Dark Saint is help "dark saint", Sorcerer is help "sorcerer" & "sorc", Elven Princess is help "Elven Princess".

Elven princess is not showing up.  Checking the morten.esp, and I don't see it listed.

That may solve that particular armor, but I just searched for the others and nothing popped up. 

Are you typing the names in quotations?

Like actually help "Dark Saint", or help "Darkmoon". DarkMoon needs to be one word when typed.

Yep, as far as I know that is the only way to find them

Velveteen Armor for 7B Bombshell, Cleavage and Natural with BBP support

Here's the Velveteen Armor conversion for those interested. It comes with 3 versions, Bombshell, Cleavage and Natural.

Be sure to check the website, where I found it: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/17933998.html

- Standalone, so you don't need the original mod to run this, but BE SURE to check the webpage where I found it. Always respect the original authors

- There shouldn't be any clippings, at least I didn't find any while testing it but...

- ...when you equip the armor, your characters skin will become "glossyfied".  I didn't bother to mess with NifSkope to remove that, so I left it as it is.

- BBP is supported

- Weightsliders are included

How to get:

- Can be crafted under Daedric smithing if I'm right

- Use the console -help "velveteen"

Bombshell download:

download.png

Cleavage download:

download.png

Natural download:

download.png

Bombshell:

ocjo.jpg

ir52.jpg

jhuh.jpg

om8i.jpg

Cleavage:

r44r.jpg

xvn5.jpg

Natural:

59nf.jpg

ir52.jpg

credits:

- Original author for the armor, whoever he/she is.  check the webpage: http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/17933998.html

- Sevennity for the 7B Bombshell

- Caliente for the BS2 and OS

Awesome thanks for this. Was always disheartened that this set was only for CBBE bodies. Glad to see it for SeveNBase. Nice work. :)

i have a strange little problem with the snake armour. If my char is wearing it, the textures stretching out all over the screen. 

Anyone knows, what is causing this?

thanks in adavance.

If thats what I think it is, then the user who converted it didn't made the weightslider properly, i'd suggest to set your character to 0 or 100 only and see if it happens again.

i downloaded the Lethal majesty glove fix, but they aren't fixed, there still clipped into my characters arms, any suggestions on how to fix this? i installed it with the mod manager as i'm nor sure how or where to put it manually

The gloves are bugged in the original mod too, I haven't tested the fix Melodic uploaded, try to set your character weight to 100 and see if it clips.

Added a Videoshowcase for Blacktalon and added weightslider support for Aradia Living *armor*, check first page!

i have a strange little problem with the snake armour. If my char is wearing it, the textures stretching out all over the screen. 

Anyone knows, what is causing this?

thanks in adavance.

If thats what I think it is, then the user who converted it didn't made the weightslider properly, i'd suggest to set your character to 0 or 100 only and see if it happens again.

Thanks, weight 100 does the trick. now the snakes are where they should be ;-)