SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Well i've figured out posting any pictures of " Morrigan Robes " on nexus will be removed. Horse crap.( fucking nexus admins )

So much hate.

It's not their fault, they just won't allow posting content from other games unless there is permission from devs. and/or publishers to avoid any issues. If anything you should be hating on parties that do not give permission to use their assets in other games.

However if you do have permission/the company does give permission, you should just inform said admins instead of either being downright disrespectful to their faces and getting rightfully banned, or insulting them to their backs and accomplish nothing. :/

Would anyone of you talented converters be interested in creating a 7B compatible version of this mod?

I realize B3lisario (UNPB converter) created a UNPB version some time ago. The author of the original mod has been away for a while.

Should any of you find the time to do so, I'd love a version for both finger/toe nails as the design is quite unique and spells a more feral, animalistic design as compared to more simple nail shapes.

Being able to equip/unequip them is also a nice advantage.

I tried them a while back, shouldn't it work just fine? It's not like the mesh positions are different from what I saw, but I'm most likely wrong or there's something I'm not getting. But yes, a toenails-included version would be cool. :)

Well i've figured out posting any pictures of " Morrigan Robes " on nexus will be removed. Horse crap.( fucking nexus admins )

So much hate.

It's not their fault, they just won't allow posting content from other games unless there is permission from devs. and/or publishers to avoid any issues. If anything you should be hating on parties that do not give permission to use their assets in other games.

However if you do have permission/the company does give permission, you should just inform said admins instead of either being downright disrespectful to their faces and getting rightfully banned, or insulting them to their backs and accomplish nothing. :/

Not wanting to start anything ,but @ the bold bit-it kinda IS their fault.

And a quick qualification of my point is this: How hard is it to simply ask a poster to take a questionable mod down instead of just outright banning over even a small infraction?

I mean, i'm not gonna stand here and advocate piracy. But on that same note, even entities like say HBO, AMC, and what-have-you, don't just sue willy-nilly when their teams of internet scourers find their content being used w/o expressed permissions. They first send in a 'cease/desist' and give a small period of compliance(aka a warning).  

Just my opinion of course. I just think that darkvblade is kinda justified in thinking that the admins over there er on the side of caution a bit too swiftly(out-right bannings), when a simple warning would suffice. Continued posting of against the rules material AFTER said warning? Ban away i say.

Anyways, off the soapbox i step.

So much hate.

And a quick qualification of my point is this: How hard is it to simply ask a poster to take a questionable mod down instead of just outright banning over even a small infraction?

I mean, i'm not gonna stand here and advocate piracy. But on that same note, even entities like say HBO, AMC, and what-have-you, don't just sue willy-nilly when their teams of internet scourers find their content being used w/o expressed permissions. They first send in a 'cease/desist' and give a small period of compliance(aka a warning).  

Just my opinion of course. I just think that darkvblade is kinda justified in thinking that the admins over there er on the side of caution a bit too swiftly(out-right bannings), when a simple warning would suffice. Continued posting of against the rules material AFTER said warning? Ban away i say.

Anyways, off the soapbox i step.

It's not just they remove just those pictures... its others too with out even telling me why. Not a single word from them. If you're going to be an admin, at least do it right. Not one of them have a few seconds to tell me why but they have enough time to go through all my pictures and delete what ever they feel like for the heck of it without a true reason.

( and mona i have informed them, no reply. i bet i won't get one.It's not like all nexus admins have had a good reputation )

Offtopic: NCsoft Aion Admins/support are the worst there is would prefer a 14year old kid troll.

I guess it's true their methods could use a revision, but as for the question itself... for all I know? it could be the hardest thing ever to achieve, considering it's the Internet, and people often don't really care too much about the consequences to their acts as there often are none, thus they grow bold, immature and disrespectful. Not to mention how many thousands upon thousands of mods and people are at the Nexus. For all I know they've already tried doing things that way and it just didn't work out, but then again even considering that they may have already done that or not requires to look things a little more objectively than some people like to be. These people just rather be hateful in the extreme for little reason.

( and mona i have informed them, no reply. i bet i won't get one.It's not like all nexus admins have had a good reputation )

Definitely a good thing that you did try to contact them :) I was mainly just pointing out that there is no reason for the whole insulting part. That's just unnecessary x_x

Definitely a good thing that you did try to contact them :) I was mainly just pointing out that there is no reason for the whole insulting part. That's just unnecessary x_x

I completely know what you meant and fully understandable ;) .

It's just the fact they have no courtesy just give me a nudge, as in what they don't like instead of just face rolling on their keyboards.

They are literally keeping a close eye on my pictures.

( Within an hour or so, they would delete my pictures. i still have no warnings or bans, they just keep doing it. It's just annoying. )

hey, who want to convet this to any body? :P

You? Please? :P

that is what I got, can only do this

3ds 2010 file, 7b

im not an 3ds maXeR :s

What's the problem exactly? Can't you import the nif into bodystudio and convert it that way?

for me, my conversion from obl. is ugly, and i can convert to 7b all parts with outfitstudio

Shocky make convertions is excellent, dont know how he does fits it so well to the body

3ds 2010 file, 7b

What's the problem exactly? Can't you import the nif into bodystudio and convert it that way?

for me, my conversion from obl. is ugly, and i can convert to 7b all parts with outfitstudio

Shocky make convertions is excellent, dont know how he does fits it so well to the body

He doesn't even use a program, it all comes his mind... plugs a usb into himself then uploads it all to his pc.

Is there a full vanilla armor 7base conversion mod that is not skimpy?

If the armor covers the entire body you don't need it converted really, as it replaces the body meshes anyway

I assure you there is a difference between vanilla sizes and modded sizes. You cant squeeze a cantaloupe into a baseball. Really it's kind of picky to an extent, not the vanilla vs modded size that's glaringly obvious. I wouldn't mind some skin but largely I was just looking for size/shape conformity. If I wanted skimpy there are a ton of armors and clothes for skimp, but for replacers I like to have the "original" look. And to an extent some realism in some cases in regards to actual protection. Sometimes I want a follower to look like a tank, thus ill throw full steel on em. If I want them to tag along and look pretty ill throw on transparent glass, or hell something like that shiba rope "armor". Having the vanilla armors intact yet converted would give me this option while still looking the 7base build, and theres plenty of skimp otherwise.

Then theres something like the daedric chainmail replacer. Fits all criteria :D

3ds 2010 file, 7b

He doesn't even use a program, it all comes his mind... plugs a usb into himself then uploads it all to his pc.

if you're all so smart, convert it by yourself, try

3ds 2010 file, 7b

if you're all so smart, convert it by yourself, try

If i could be bothered downloading or purchasing any graphics design programs again sure why not. If i had the time and no missus, sure why not. You're lucky enough to even see me post. I used to be a graphics designer ( still an artist but i stick to pencil & paint :P ). Now mister, it was meant as humor, so change that attitude with me.

(by the way i used to mod other and older games... but it consumes too much of my time even though i enjoyed it to bits)

You guys did some awesome conversions here!

but you know what sucks? that you have to do EVERY conversion SIX times (or three if using studio):

- bombshell_0 , bombshell_1

- cleavage_0 , cleavage_1

- natural_0 , natural_1

...for just slightly different bodies, while you could do SIX more different outfits at the same time!

Why not to make bombshells calves identical to cleavage ones (unified body), then do outfits that fits cleavage style cleavage only and the ones that doesnt, in bombshell only? Just suggestion though, but when I saw amount of work you put into this I couldnt stop of writing it down. ;)

Cleavage makes more sense for armors since the breasts are actually pushed together by it. It also looks better so no need to do the others. That way, you will only have to do two conversions. Also, bombshell legs look unnatural with it's thin knees compared to big thighs and calves. It should be scrapped imo. If an armor is based on that I smooth out the knee area in outfit studio to spare my eyes.

Guess we got spammed out. :D

You are right cleavage makes more sense for 99% of armors. Still would like to have some alternative, be it for naked body or some unique outfits that dont push the boobs that much.

About the bigger thighs/calves, actually I like them, but its matter of taste I guess. It doesnt matter tho, whats most important is to have cleavage / non cleavage bodies, that with exception of boobs, looks exactly the same. This isnt the case with current bombshell / cleavage unfortunately.

I love you guys, thanks so much for all your hard work and generosity of spirit in doing all this for us, I really mean that too. 

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Oh, and about all the different conversions that have to be done for all three variants of 7B, Cleavage is really a modding resource, it doesn't look right when naked for obvious reasons but so many armors suit it.  I like Bombshell's legs a lot but I don't like the breasts, so I use Natural for those rare times my toon is naked.TBBP was needed at the time but with OS it's kind of redundant other than as a reference.

I'm always glad to see a Bombshell conversion of those armors that expose or are tight fitting around the legs. 

You guys did some awesome conversions here!

but you know what sucks? that you have to do EVERY conversion SIX times (or three if using studio):

- bombshell_0 , bombshell_1

- cleavage_0 , cleavage_1

- natural_0 , natural_1

...for just slightly different bodies, while you could do SIX more different outfits at the same time!

Why not to make bombshells calves identical to cleavage ones (unified body), then do outfits that fits cleavage style cleavage only and the ones that doesnt, in bombshell only? Just suggestion though, but when I saw amount of work you put into this I couldnt stop of writing it down. ;)

Cleavage makes more sense for armors since the breasts are actually pushed together by it. It also looks better so no need to do the others. That way, you will only have to do two conversions. Also, bombshell legs look unnatural with it's thin knees compared to big thighs and calves. It should be scrapped imo. If an armor is based on that I smooth out the knee area in outfit studio to spare my eyes.

Guess we got spammed out. :D

You are right cleavage makes more sense for 99% of armors. Still would like to have some alternative, be it for naked body or some unique outfits that dont push the boobs that much.

About the bigger thighs/calves, actually I like them, but its matter of taste I guess. It doesnt matter tho, whats most important is to have cleavage / non cleavage bodies, that with exception of boobs, looks exactly the same. This isnt the case with current bombshell / cleavage unfortunately.

I mainly convert to Bombshell since it is the body type I prefer. Not to say the other variants are bad, but that is the one I currently prefer the most. 

i might have some request http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22239/?

i love sevenbase been use it since it was out but i think vampire armor need some love lol

i've been use echo conversion for almost a year now and after i changed to sevenbase all vampire have an ugly nip slip :P
could somebody make conversion for it ? [cause all 7b vampire conversion i found just too skimpy :D]

i like the cleavage but i dont like to use all skimpy for my npc 

could somebody help [or give me the link if it was already converted if i miss it]

You guys are doing a marvelous job with all these armors I even use a couple of them but, Bombshell and Cleavage armors have a tendency to do some rather ugly clipping around the boob area and the upper shoulders when I run. I've only seen one armor for TBBP (Nightwinder) and it didn't work (yes , I have asionboys collection for UNP) so... I guess my Q is;  Are the TBBP armors to much hassle to bother with or is there simply no interest in this lovely body (yes, its 7B)?  the only ones Ive found , are for CBBE and of course they don't work. would anyone care to point me in the right direction to maybe obtain a couple outfits or maybe one of you would help out us few TBBP lovers? Thanks again even if you don't... keep up the awesome work.:)