SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

I'm having problems with the DW links for:

>Salome
 >Snake *Armor*
 >After Glow Fashion 

it's seems like the code broke and the links aren't there

EDIT: Looks like its fixed, for now. If it happens again, check this post:

They're not broken, just delete the " '> style="color:#00ff00">Mediafire " portion from the end of the URL.

Edited by Shocky

So... I "made" a thing, it contains latex so it isn't lore-friendly. Anyone want it? suggestions ?

Or this, more screenshots can be found in Show your Skyrim counterpart with different angles.

31CjXMe.png

And yes, textures are based on Selene by Neo.

WOW, nice! This looks great! Green is not my favorite color (I'm curious how it looks in yellow/black), but I can't wait to try it on. :)

Edit:

It looks awesome but I have two suggestions. Make high heel SHOES and not socks(I'm pretty sure I can see the toes there) and make a non-latex version for those who want something more lore-friendly. :)

sounds good...

ShadowRose armor for 7B Bombshell with BBP support

So, I finally finished this conversion. It's made for 7B Bombshell body, as usual, but it could also work with other body types, like Cleavage.

Don't know for sure, because I didn't bother to test them. So I'll leave the testing to you guys.

It isn't flawless either. Those armors with "kneesocks" have some eye poking clippings in the inner tights area while moving moving (includes idle animations with movement),

which I couldn't get rid of, no matter what I tried. But other than that, there shouldn't be any other major clipping.

You should be able to install it easily with NMM. Or just install manually if you prefer that.

All Items can be acquired via console -help "shadow rose" , or crafted in any forge under Dragon and Daedric smithing.

Weightslider should be supported with all armors, but I only tested it with one armor. Don't see any reasons why they wouldn't work.

Requires:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/? - 7B Bombshell, could also work with other body type, but I didn't test them.

Any skeleton that supports BBP, but you should already have them when using the 7B bodies.

And here's the DL link:

download.png

Download

w1lk.jpg

w7ta.jpg

h20u.jpg

yrei.jpg

ps. Shocky, if you want you can add this to the front page, if that's alright with everyone else.

credits:

Sevennity for the 7B Bombshell

dont know the original author for the original Shadowrose armor, but here's the link where I DL it

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-273.html - all credits for the original author, you've done awesome job.

ah..sexy

Edit: we need Cleavage too:)

ShadowRose armor for 7B Bombshell with BBP support

So, I finally finished this conversion. It's made for 7B Bombshell body, as usual, but it could also work with other body types, like Cleavage.

Don't know for sure, because I didn't bother to test them. So I'll leave the testing to you guys.

It isn't flawless either. Those armors with "kneesocks" have some eye poking clippings in the inner tights area while moving moving (includes idle animations with movement),

which I couldn't get rid of, no matter what I tried. But other than that, there shouldn't be any other major clipping.

You should be able to install it easily with NMM. Or just install manually if you prefer that.

All Items can be acquired via console -help "shadow rose" , or crafted in any forge under Dragon and Daedric smithing.

Weightslider should be supported with all armors, but I only tested it with one armor. Don't see any reasons why they wouldn't work.

Requires:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/? - 7B Bombshell, could also work with other body type, but I didn't test them.

Any skeleton that supports BBP, but you should already have them when using the 7B bodies.

And here's the DL link:

download.png

Download

w1lk.jpg

w7ta.jpg

h20u.jpg

yrei.jpg

ps. Shocky, if you want you can add this to the front page, if that's alright with everyone else.

credits:

Sevennity for the 7B Bombshell

dont know the original author for the original Shadowrose armor, but here's the link where I DL it

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-273.html - all credits for the original author, you've done awesome job.

ah..sexy

Indeed, it does looks nice :P

I will probably make them, once the BS2 has been fixed.

Currently there's this little bug, when converting from bombshell to cleavage:

2IJeeFJ.png

So you have to wait for Caliente to fix that if you want to get Cleavage version.  Unless someone else makes them first with using some other tools than BS2.   :)

I will probably make them, once the BS2 has been fixed.

Currently there's this little bug, when converting from bombshell to cleavage:

2IJeeFJ.png

So you have to wait for Caliente to fix that if you want to get Cleavage version.  Unless someone else makes them first with using some other tools than BS2.   :)

answer in PM

So... I "made" a thing, it contains latex so it isn't lore-friendly. Anyone want it? suggestions ?

Or this, more screenshots can be found in Show your Skyrim counterpart with different angles.

31CjXMe.png

WOW, nice! This looks great! Green is not my favorite color (I'm curious how it looks in yellow/black), but I can't wait to try it on. :)

Uh...Green? but it's black... :s

31CjXMe.png

Uh...Green? but it's black... :s

3h7ro.jpg

This is real black buttercup. Good luck finding lucky charms! 1zds00g.jpg

Can someone make a how to tutorial about converting armor to SeveNBase?  I think I can use the BodySlide and Outfit Studio, but I have no Idea how to use it even after reading the instruction.

Nightasty has loads of tutorials on how to convert, create, edit, and add armors to Skyrim. About 70 I think, and he just started uploading again today after like a year. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/NightasyTutorials?feature=watch

Can someone make a how to tutorial about converting armor to SeveNBase?  I think I can use the BodySlide and Outfit Studio, but I have no Idea how to use it even after reading the instruction.

Nightasty has loads of tutorials on how to convert, create, edit, and add armors to Skyrim. About 70 I think, and he just started uploading again today after like a year. 

Thanks  :blush: , here take a cookie.

Thanks  :blush: , here take a cookie.

Ah! Dank you <3 *Nom Nom Motherfuckers*

Is there a quicker method to transferring Lighting Shader Properties for armors after conversions?

After many times, the process gets kind of tedious, lol.

You could try this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40209/?

But it could result in other problems sometimes, doing the work manually is the only way i'm afraid, i've got used to it hah.

Yeah that plugin fix the Lighting Shader Properties but aparently it break other stuff.

Best to keep using the older one.

My advice.

Get a beer and put a video or movie on while fixing the meshes :D.