SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

So... I "made" a thing, it contains latex so it isn't lore-friendly. Anyone want it? suggestions ?

Or this, more screenshots can be found in Show your Skyrim counterpart with different angles.

31CjXMe.png

And yes, textures are based on Selene by Neo.

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

I can't do anything about that until Cosmosis provides another link, MEGA hates a lot browsers including the one I use.

I love it. If you can get a latex miniskirt to go with it that would be awesome. I would try, but my attempts at creating armor thus far have been a miserable failure.

The download link for Devious Devices (Assets) just leads me right back to this thread.

EDIT: Fixed it, just had to remove that style part of the URL.

I believe Ashal is changing on how the spoiler system works, if you check other conversions on the 2nd post, the format is broken, and my time does not allow me to edit all the 100+ conversions AGAIN, you and the other users will have to deal with it, maybe it will be fixed soon.

And a little update on that latex outfit, I decided to do a version with a mini corset + made the textures darker, now I need to focus on teh' gloves & boots.

NSFW (open the image in a new tab if its not showing correctly)

uHsfZ5g.png

Btw, If someone knows & works better and faster with the normal maps, feel free to contact me if you want to help, currently i'm slow at that :P

Here's the High Heel conversion for those interested. Nothing great, just CBBE converted the meshes in to Bombshell meshes.

Should also be noted, that these meshes are created for the Bombshell body. There may be some minor clipping here and there, but nothing major. If you're using some other body type, like Cleavage, you'll get major clipping around the knees area, I would recommend using only Bombshell body and armors. You are free to tinker around and make it so, that there's no clipping with other body types.

Required:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/? - Well duh, use with Bombshell body, you'll get major clipping around the knees area with any other body type

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43381/? - Bob's Boots for CBBE and UNP - v8.3  ( you can use v8.0, but you wont get few boots then )

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/? - HDT HighHeels System

You should be able to do an easy install with NMM, When asked to overwrite, naturally overwrite all.

Bobs Boots for 7B Bombshell - v8.3 needed.rar  ( dont mind the "v8.3 needed", you can use the v8.0. you'll lose few boots thou)

y0o9.jpg

cuha.jpg

fa46.jpg

ps. once again, you can just tinker around with the meshes, if you want to use any other body than Bombshell. I mainly converted this for myself, and I mainly use only Bombshell body, so I didn't see any need to fix them to work with other body types.

credits:

beazalbob69 for the Bob's Boots for CBBE and UNP

HydrogensaysHDT for the HDT HighHeels System

Sevennity for the Sevenbase Bombshell

Does anyone know where I can find the original Huntress Armor by Aery Soul? I'm guessing i'm gonna need it to use the 7b conversion here, and I can't find it to save my life. I've even tried searching for it by it's original name of the Elven Strapped to no avail.

I was around so here is a quick response, do YOU & other people CHECK what the downloaded conversion contains? IF it has a Meshes,Textures folder and an .ESP it means that you don't need anything else, and usually if a file is required I will mention that.

Btw, you don't need the original.

Guest Mogie56

I have a question, I've seen it asked but missed if there was an answer. I've tried several outfits and have had no problem but I got the Zipsuit from nexus for cbbe, also picked up the latex corset (same author) neither one worked, both ctd on equiping the body part, boots/heels, gloves etc equiped fine only the suit and corset crashed. I've gone through several of xp32's skeletons as well as several of Skulltyrant's Skeletons to no avail. I've tried the CBBE, UNPB, 7Base, UNPBO and Bombshell version and all have done the exact same thing. I'm starting to think Skyrim hates me (or at least this new install), I wasn't able to get hdt working on this install either.

I posted on the original dl thread on nexus but as yet no reply.

I was just hoping someone had had the same problem and worked it out. Any help is appreciated. :)

I have a question, I've seen it asked but missed if there was an answer. I've tried several outfits and have had no problem but I got the Zipsuit from nexus for cbbe, also picked up the latex corset (same author) neither one worked, both ctd on equiping the body part, boots/heels, gloves etc equiped fine only the suit and corset crashed. I've gone through several of xp32's skeletons as well as several of Skulltyrant's Skeletons to no avail. I've tried the CBBE, UNPB, 7Base, UNPBO and Bombshell version and all have done the exact same thing. I'm starting to think Skyrim hates me (or at least this new install), I wasn't able to get hdt working on this install either.

I was just hoping someone had had the same problem and worked it out. Any help is appreciated. :)

Do you have the HDT HighHeels System installed?

So many new armors! Ya'll are beasts! Thanks a lot!

Just a heads up, 

#85-Aradia Rogue & #95-Lethal Majesty DL links are broken, keeps trying to download.htm instead of going to the mediafire.

They're not broken, just delete the " '> style="color:#00ff00">Mediafire " portion from the end of the URL.

Just a heads up, 

#85-Aradia Rogue & #95-Lethal Majesty DL links are broken, keeps trying to download.htm instead of going to the mediafire.

They're not broken, just delete the " '> style="color:#00ff00">Mediafire " portion from the end of the URL.

would that not signify that there is an issue with something intended to be clickable?

Just a heads up, 

would that not signify that there is an issue with something intended to be clickable?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=665265

Guest Mogie56

Do you have the HDT HighHeels System installed?

Yes I sure do. thanks for the reply.

I went ahead and just downloaded the non-tbbp one since that's as far as the original Author on nexus is going to go in telling me what can be done about it. no worries though, I have plenty of other armors/outfits with tbbp.

So... I "made" a thing, it contains latex so it isn't lore-friendly. Anyone want it? suggestions ?

Or this, more screenshots can be found in Show your Skyrim counterpart with different angles.

31CjXMe.png

And yes, textures are based on Selene by Neo.

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

I can't do anything about that until Cosmosis provides another link, MEGA hates a lot browsers including the one I use.

It looks awesome but I have two suggestions. Make high heel SHOES and not socks(I'm pretty sure I can see the toes there) and make a non-latex version for those who want something more lore-friendly. :)

I guess we could remove gloss or alpha maps but I'm not sure if that will look any good.

It looks awesome but I have two suggestions. Make high heel SHOES and not socks(I'm pretty sure I can see the toes there) and make a non-latex version for those who want something more lore-friendly. :)

I guess we could remove gloss or alpha maps but I'm not sure if that will look any good.

I won't do a lore-friendly version simply because the outfit itself is not designed to be lore-friendly, and regarding the latex socks, there are plenty of high heel shoes around here that could go with it. Anyway, if i'm not satisfied with the result, i'll end up releasing it without any gloves / shoes.

How can i get the After glow fashion armor? I have ctd when i enter to the room.

Make sure you have the right skeleton installed(check Requirements) & if you use a costum race, you need to install 7B in the race folder. Other than that, I don't know why it would crash.