SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

I am not sure if others are having this issue but for some of the newer conversions I am getting this problems in the inner left thigh:

When moving it goes to normal but when idle this happens. Any ideas on how to fix it?

I'm haveing the same problem so it's not just you.

Kind of a similar issue as well. With the Velveteen and the Shadow Rose. Really any conversions done by Jordick have this issue.

I have these two gaps in my inner thighs. And when I jump, it flops out like loose skin. And running around it looks like someone cut a chunk out of both my inner thighs. I'm using TBBP + Butt Bounce with HDT. So wondering if there is a conflict there somewhere.

I am not sure if others are having this issue but for some of the newer conversions I am getting this problems in the inner left thigh:

When moving it goes to normal but when idle this happens. Any ideas on how to fix it?

I'm haveing the same problem so it's not just you.

Kind of a similar issue as well. With the Velveteen and the Shadow Rose. Really any conversions done by Jordick have this issue.

I have these two gaps in my inner thighs. And when I jump, it flops out like loose skin. And running around it looks like someone cut a chunk out of both my inner thighs. I'm using TBBP + Butt Bounce with HDT. So wondering if there is a conflict there somewhere.

Usually its an issue with the weight painting. Easiest fix is to open it in OS or 3dsMax and reduce the weight around those areas. Hope that helps  :)

I am not sure if others are having this issue but for some of the newer conversions I am getting this problem in the inner left thigh:

It's a problem with the bone weights. It easy to fix with Calientes Outfit Studio.

Usually its an issue with the weight painting. Easiest fix is to open it in OS or 3dsMax and reduce the weight around those areas. Hope that helps   :)

True story, thou I had some issues with OS

I have these two gaps in my inner thighs. And when I jump, it flops out like loose skin. And running around it looks like someone cut a chunk out of both my inner thighs. I'm using TBBP + Butt Bounce with HDT. So wondering if there is a conflict there somewher

If you read the description section on ShadowRose, you'll notice that I warned you about the clippings and that I tried to fix the them, with no success.

As for the The Velveteen Armor, it worked just fine while I was testing it. No clippings at all. Same with the rest of my conversions.

Maybe the problem is with the difference in skeletons?

I'm currently using the XPMS skeleton with HPT Physics + Havok object as mine.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/? - XP32 Maximum Skeleton

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25488-hdt-physics-extension-v12-29-latest/ - HDT Physics Extensions

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/  - HDT Havok Object

The Butt Bounce support may also cause some issues, don't know for sure.

When I have the time (probably later this week), I'll try to look for the issues on Velveteen Armor, but I'll leave the ShadowRose as it is.

You can also tinker with the bone weights yourself, with OS (outfit studio) for example.

Yeah I read that and I know what clipping is, but this is not clipping. Clipping is when your skin shows through your armor at times. Thus, clips through the armor. This is a whole other thing.

DQZPWoR.png

As you can see, I literally have chunks of flesh just danging from my thighs. And then when standing still, I have gaps in them. No clipping here, just missing and dangling flesh.

I'm using XP32's Skeleton as well, with HDT Physics. TBBP Body, and TBBP Animations. This is the first time I've ever had this issue before. Velveteen is shown in the pictures, but this happens with Shadow Rose as well.

Yeah I read that and I know what clipping is, but this is not clipping. Clipping is when your skin shows through your armor at times. Thus, clips through the armor. This is a whole other thing.

DQZPWoR.png

As you can see, I literally have chunks of flesh just danging from my thighs. And then when standing still, I have gaps in them. No clipping here, just missing and dangling flesh.

I'm using XP32's Skeleton as well, with HDT Physics. TBBP Body, and TBBP Animations. This is the first time I've ever had this issue before. Velveteen is shown in the pictures, but this happens with Shadow Rose as well.

That is an issue from Outfit Studio when converting, I heard it can be fixed by deleting/importing the body mesh again, I can't test that myself since I don't use OS but Jordick or whoever converted this should try.

So I did an quick re-look on the Velveteen Armor, and it indeed has some clipping issues in the inner tights, BUT ONLY when I set the weight to maximum.

This might also explain the reason why I didn't notice it while testing, because I don't normally play with maximum weight. And while testing the weightsliders, I set the weight to maximum only for momentarily, which is why I didn't notice anything.

If you're using Racemenu mod, I would suggest you to chance the Weight to 0.99 and try the armor then. At least for me, the armor looked just fine, and the bone weight problem was gone. This might work with the ShadowRose as well.  Didn't test it thou.

But as I mentioned earlier, I'll look in the to matter more closely sometime during this week when I have the time.

edit.

That is an issue from Outfit Studio when converting, I heard it can be fixed by deleting/importing the body mesh again, I can't test that myself since I don't use OS but Jordick or whoever converted this should try.

True. I tend to forget that. Will give it a try.  :-/ 

But those people with this problem can also give it a try, if they have the OS.

edit2:

Ok, So I looked more closely in to the problem, and for me it seems that the problem is in the OS itself, in the 7B H Reference body bone weights when copied. 

While I were testing the bone weights, I noticed that if I set the Weight to 0.99 (in Racemenu, 1 is maximum, 0 is minimum), the problem is totally gone. The clipping only occurs while using the maximum weight.

I'll try to get it fixed sometime during this week. Right now I simply don't have the time and interest to tinker with it.

So in the meanwhile, while waiting for the fix, lower your weight by one notch, and that should fix it for time being. You wont notice any difference in the weight itself.

Peace...

Hey Shocky, just a quick question, is Deviant Devices (Assets) updated to the latest 2.6.2 version for your conversion, or whatever the latest update is?

Well, Devious Devices latest version is 2.6.2, my conversion is 2.6.2 too :P, Usually Zadil PM me before releasing the new version, unless he forgets and I'll have to catch-up :D

Hey if your still taking requests, this just came out I think its for CBBE and I would LOVE to see if for 7B

its the Scarlet Dawn Armor

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50814/?

Love the work everyone does, please keep it up!  :heart:

Thank You  :D

I've already contacted the author, he is a friend of mine :D. I finished the conversion(cleavage ftw) I only need to fix the clippings, It will be uploaded on his page so keep an  eye on it :)

EDIT: Its finished, but I need to sleep now :P

Edited by Shocky

Hey if your still taking requests, this just came out I think its for CBBE and I would LOVE to see if for 7B

I've already contacted the author, he is a friend of mine :D. I  finished the conversion(cleavage ftw) I only have to fix the clippings, It will be uploaded on his page so keep an  eye on it :)

Thank You!  :D

I've already contacted the author, he is a friend of mine :D. I  finished the conversion(cleavage ftw) I only have to fix the clippings, It will be uploaded on his page so keep an  eye on it :)

Thank You!  :D

My prayers have been answered! Thanks Shocky!

Dear Shocky, Furiousreason, Melodic, bola08, Kplant, demonhunter, Ngabber86, Khiropter, Squint583, Cosmosis, Jordick and any other modder whom I have have forgotten to mention,

Thank you for all the great conversions. You made the Sevenbase body an awesome body! So thanks on my behalf and, if I may be so bold, on the behalf of all Sevenbase fans!

Muchos love and keep up the great work!

Is anyone else using the Ancient Nord Armor BBP conversion noticing some odd texture glitches on the body in certain light, specifically around the hips and under the breasts? It looks like the textures are missasigned, but switching them with UNP textures causes expected texture bugs. 

It may have something to do with the shaders. Or is it supposed to be there?

post-39632-0-16364500-1391731576_thumb.jpg

Dear Shocky, Furiousreason, Melodic, bola08, Kplant, demonhunter, Ngabber86, Khiropter, Squint583, Cosmosis, Jordick and any other modder whom I have have forgotten to mention,

Thank you for all the great conversions. You made the Sevenbase body an awesome body! So thanks on my behalf and, if I may be so bold, on the behalf of all Sevenbase fans!

Muchos love and keep up the great work!

I should be thanking you for giving thanks actually. I'm glad you feel that way.

Is anyone else using the Ancient Nord Armor BBP conversion noticing some odd texture glitches on the body in certain light, specifically around the hips and under the breasts? It looks like the textures are missasigned, but switching them with UNP textures causes expected texture bugs. 

It may have something to do with the shaders. Or is it supposed to be there?

looks like an adec or cbbe texture is on it. check the other maps too.

Update:

Managed to fix the Velveteen Armor for now. I did tons of testing with different animations and weight settings, and I didn't notice ANY clipping like it had before before.

The reason for that clipping was in the OSs : 7B Bombshell High --> Low conversion references Bone Weights.

But it should be fixed for now.

I'll also try to fix the rest of my conversions during this weekend, and upload them to Shocky (along with the Velveteen Armor), so that he can update the front page.

If that's fine by him.

So till then, keep the weight settings one notch lower from the maximum weight (if you play with maximum weight), and patiently wait for the fixes.

If you do that, you won't have the clipping problem in the inner tights area, like I told you before.