SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Is there a quicker method to transferring Lighting Shader Properties for armors after conversions?

After many times, the process gets kind of tedious, lol.

You could try this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40209/?

But it could result in other problems sometimes, doing the work manually is the only way i'm afraid, i've got used to it hah.

Thanks, yeah I suppose it's another thing to develop a habit of doing manually.

I've found it better for me now starting from the parts lowest in the list in Nifskope, and then working my way up.

Can someone make a how to tutorial about converting armor to SeveNBase?  I think I can use the BodySlide and Outfit Studio, but I have no Idea how to use it even after reading the instruction.

Nightasty has loads of tutorials on how to convert, create, edit, and add armors to Skyrim. About 70 I think, and he just started uploading again today after like a year. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/NightasyTutorials?feature=watch

Thanks  :blush: , here take a cookie.

Ah! Dank you <3 *Nom Nom Motherfuckers*

Holy crap, I freaking hate blender, too complicated! 

hey,can i take some clothes to other BBS?and i will write COPY BY this address.

my english is poor ,sorry

and all clothes is 7B?

Umm.. that 3dm forum you mean? if yes, just specify the authors and if you can leave me a private message with the link.

And yes, those are all for 7B.

@Jordick, If you want me to add them to the first page, please post them in a more friendly way(as I do for example) or send me a PM, it can be stressful for me sometimes since the whole first page is almost full and makes me want rage when I need to edit it.

So... I "made" a thing, it contains latex so it isn't lore-friendly. Anyone want it? suggestions ?

Or this, more screenshots can be found in Show your Skyrim counterpart with different angles.

31CjXMe.png

And yes, textures are based on Selene by Neo.

@spiritreaver

@ariantes

I can't do anything about that until Cosmosis provides another link, MEGA hates a lot browsers including the one I use.

i would like this armour mod :D

Blacktalon Armor is no longer on nexus and the author was banned from there, the conversion in this thread was updated and now it's standalone(7B only).

Ouch, any reason for ban?

Generally a bad idea upping ported content there.  It's pretty amazing he got away with it as long as he did.

First wanna say i'm in no way trying to start any kind of row here, just asking -  What is the difference between "porting" and like say the umpteen million "Master Sword" mods on said site? I mean what's the huge deal? Not trying for a huge derail here, but can some one clue a brother in? 'Cause I don't get it  :unsure:  

First wanna say i'm in no way trying to start any kind of row here, just asking -  What is the difference between "porting" and like say the umpteen million "Master Sword" mods on said site? I mean what's the huge deal? Not trying for a huge derail here, but can some one clue a brother in? 'Cause I don't get it  :unsure:  

Just guessing here, but it's probably because "ported content" generally means that they directly ripped art assets from a game (that is, they didn't make it themselves), whereas all those Master Sword mods and Tera armours were simply based off wherever they came from, and the mod authors created the art assets themselves.

Hope that clears things up!

Just guessing here, but it's probably because "ported content" generally means that they directly ripped art assets from a game (that is, they didn't make it themselves), whereas all those Master Sword mods and Tera armours were simply based off wherever they came from, and the mod authors created the art assets themselves.

Hope that clears things up!

Thanks for that! I guess that makes a sort of sense, though does seem to be more than a little bit subjective imo.

bit of an odd question,on normal races which i usually use i use sevenbase but recently ive wanted to pick up the ingheim and from what ive seen you can use UNP armors on 7b without any issues. does it work in vice versa since ningheim can use unp or unpb?

bit of an odd question,on normal races which i usually use i use sevenbase but recently ive wanted to pick up the ingheim and from what ive seen you can use UNP armors on 7b without any issues. does it work in vice versa since ningheim can use unp or unpb?

yep, all same UV layouts.  I use 7b bombshell on my ningheim, 7b regular for most and unpb for YGNord.

Fox28 "armors" for 7B Bombshell, Cleavage and Natural with BBP support

Moved here

Bombshell:

Cuirass A   (if you look closely, you'll notice the clipping problems in the crotch area, perverts  :P )

31mz.jpg

Cuirass B

kmt6.jpg

Cuirass C

87kb.jpg

Cuirass D

u5hq.jpg

Cleavage:

Cuirass A   (if you look closely, you'll notice the clipping problems in the crotch area, perverts  :P )

04yx.jpg

m0w8.jpg

Cuirass B

cmx8.jpg

pn5o.jpg

Cuirass C

cdcb.jpg

c5zo.jpg

Cuirass D

j4zj.jpg

7ls1.jpg

Natural:

ercq.jpg

Cuirass B

8oxw.jpg

Cuirass C

ulr7.jpg

Cuirass D

tae4.jpg

This is a plea to you who take screen shots. Please take them in the light! I would love to download your armors but I cant see them. thank you.

Not sure whose screen shots you meant.

But if you meant mine, then in my opinion they're visible enough to see the armors properly.

But thanks for your opinion thou.  I'll take that in consideration for my future works.