Keiryaku Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 16 minutes ago, Dri said: It's not on PC version. I even bough the Ultimate Edition and that costume isn't there. Ultimate Edition doesn't include Premium Box content. Either way, the website says it's planned to be distributed for free "at a later date". 1
z22110722 Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 (edited) 2 hours ago, VeraXona said: Can someone confirm if this costume is on PC version? Ryza's Marine Look of Kurken Shore which is from the Premium Box/Special Collection only costume It doesn't look like censored in the Switch version (No shadows), but someone posted this pic and it's the same costume, but censored. So I don't know if the costume is censored and if the PC version actually got the costume in the first place? 【Deepl翻译】 g1t export dds failed (0x7E error) Tried to use HxD , but don't know how to do it Very difficult for mod newbies ... 【Deepl翻译】 PC does not have the correct DDS Can only show this... Edited April 11, 2023 by z22110722
Icemoore Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 6 hours ago, Dri said: This is not an easy game to mod as it requires you to download separate tools and pack/unpack files. Most PC games are quite easy to mod and are just drag and drop stuff into folders, but not Gust games. If you're new to PC modding you're gonna have a rough time. But the mods DO work, just keep at it and make sure you start fresh if you botched it. I also had Windows Defender delete the gust tools and was forced to turn it off while I was modding. Yeah how do I repack? I think it was fine/easy to do until Gust messed with it by their updates, I wonder if you can go to an earlier version?
brujerizmo Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 22 hours ago, _QED said: g1t file をアップいたします。 しかし中身は「sapiradioさん」が提供されている [000.dds] を、そのまま全く加工せずに glt file に圧縮したものです・・・ 画像編集は苦手なので・・・あとはお任せします。 pc40u_g1t.7z 3.06 MB · 96 downloads Thank you. I have tried to edit the texture but i don't think i'm expert enough to do this LOL. So the best thing we got is your mod at the moment. 1
brujerizmo Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 29 minutes ago, Icemoore said: Yeah how do I repack? I think it was fine/easy to do until Gust messed with it by their updates, I wonder if you can go to an earlier version? You just need to repack your modded data folder. Drag and drop it to gust_pak. Then you will have a repacked version of PACK00_02.pak
VeraXona Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 Okay some good news. In the official website. It says the costume "*Ryza's "Marine Look of Kurken Shore" costume is planned to be distributed for free at a later date." Bad news, is that KT is known for not delivering on their promise. They mentioned that bonuses like in Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water being sold/available at a later date, but never came through (Glad I preordered it Day 1) after a year+ or so. It will probably be the same for Mask of the Lunar Eclipse. https://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/ryza3/ Another thing is we're not sure if the costume will also be available for PC/Steam. Also there's Puni Puni T-Shirts again for this game. Considering the Puni Puni T-Shirts were only available on Consoles and some lads were able to bring it on PC via mod replacement slots. So hopefully we will get these costumes in the future!
John19523 Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 10 hours ago, VeraXona said: -snip- Pretty sure it's still censored, you just can't see the model underneath in the video you posted.
z22110722 Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 【Deepl翻译】 Messing with pc40J.g1t change to (0xFF error) or Only json ,no dds quite interesting?
willowdale69 Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 Anyone tried these mods on switch yet ? Thank youu
Weißflügel Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, willowdale69 said: Anyone tried these mods on switch yet ? Thank youu I have created several model mods but can't finish the texture due to current gust tools can't extract switch g1t files (0x7E) yet orz Edited April 11, 2023 by Weißflügel
willowdale69 Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 4 minutes ago, Weißflügel said: I have created several model mods but can't finish the texture due to current gust tools can't extract switch g1t files orz Ohh so PC mods is not compatible then ?
espada9000 Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 6 hours ago, VeraXona said: Okay some good news. In the official website. It says the costume "*Ryza's "Marine Look of Kurken Shore" costume is planned to be distributed for free at a later date." Bad news, is that KT is known for not delivering on their promise. They mentioned that bonuses like in Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water being sold/available at a later date, but never came through (Glad I preordered it Day 1) after a year+ or so. It will probably be the same for Mask of the Lunar Eclipse. https://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/ryza3/ Another thing is we're not sure if the costume will also be available for PC/Steam. Also there's Puni Puni T-Shirts again for this game. Considering the Puni Puni T-Shirts were only available on Consoles and some lads were able to bring it on PC via mod replacement slots. So hopefully we will get these costumes in the future! Don't care about her getting a outfit. I want to know if Lila is getting a new outfit.
VitaSmith Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 3 hours ago, z22110722 said: 【Deepl翻译】 Messing with pc40J.g1t change to (0xFF error) or Only json ,no dds quite interesting? Changing the type won't magically make gust_g1t work. The problem is that there are A LOT of different texture formats (there are literally more than 100 of them -- and these are just the ones DirectX on Windows knows about), each of which requires unique handling, so you can't expect gust_g1t to support them all. And since every single type of texture, from 0x01 to 0x7e requires custom processing, that is different from any other texture (otherwise they would have the same type), you can't just change the type and expect this to work. My current guess is that type 0x7e for Switch is an ASTC texture (again, this is completely different from the DXT1 or DXT5 textures that Gust uses for most of their Windows games), and ASTC seems to be so poorly supported on Windows platforms or by image manipulation applications that it looks like, even if it were to be added to gust_g1t, you wouldn't be able to do much with it anyway, as you wouldn't be able to edit the .dds file with regular utilities. So, as long as type 0x7e appears to only be used on Switch, I'm not sure I'm going to bother trying to add support for it in gust_g1t. I will happily accept a patch to add support for type 0x7e though, if someone is willing to invest their own time doing the research and testing required. After all, gust_g1t is an Open Source project, so if you want it to do something that it doesn't currently do, you don't actually have to rely on somebody else to do it for you... ? 1
z22110722 Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 52 minutes ago, VitaSmith said: Changing the type won't magically make gust_g1t work. The problem is that there are A LOT of different texture formats (there are literally more than 100 of them -- and these are just the ones DirectX on Windows knows about), each of which requires unique handling, so you can't expect gust_g1t to support them all. And since every single type of texture, from 0x01 to 0x7e requires custom processing, that is different from any other texture (otherwise they would have the same type), you can't just change the type and expect this to work. My current guess is that type 0x7e for Switch is an ASTC texture (again, this is completely different from the DXT1 or DXT5 textures that Gust uses for most of their Windows games), and ASTC seems to be so poorly supported on Windows platforms or by image manipulation applications that it looks like, even if it were to be added to gust_g1t, you wouldn't be able to do much with it anyway, as you wouldn't be able to edit the .dds file with regular utilities. So, as long as type 0x7e appears to only be used on Switch, I'm not sure I'm going to bother trying to add support for it in gust_g1t. I will happily accept a patch to add support for type 0x7e though, if someone is willing to invest their own time doing the research and testing required. After all, gust_g1t is an Open Source project, so if you want it to do something that it doesn't currently do, you don't actually have to rely on somebody else to do it for you... ? 【Deepl翻译】 Thanks for the advice? But I'm just a layman with no knowledge and experience Spent many days without knowing what 0x7E is? Although I want to enjoy spending time on how to export the dds for PC support But I may spend a lot of time and not get results...? I'm not sure I have the ability to edit gust_g1t It's almost impossible to find tutorials that start from scratch...? After all, not interested in the game itself If this problem is solved, probably less chance of opening the game ...?
Icemoore Posted April 12, 2023 Posted April 12, 2023 okay another thing, do you need to extract/unpack .elixer and g1t files? or do you just drag them to the folder and over write?
reddragon82 Posted April 12, 2023 Posted April 12, 2023 (edited) 6 hours ago, espada9000 said: Don't care about her getting a outfit. I want to know if Lila is getting a new outfit. I'm just here waiting for her outfit to get removed and i can play with her without it, those puppies are screaming for freedom.... *insert Queen's I want to break free song here* Edited April 12, 2023 by reddragon82 1
Icemoore Posted April 12, 2023 Posted April 12, 2023 1 hour ago, reddragon82 said: I'm just here waiting for her outfit to get removed and i can play with her without it, those puppies are screaming for freedom.... *insert Queen's I want to break free song here* It's too bad she has to hang around Empel 24/7 I ship her and Ryza >_>
z22110722 Posted April 12, 2023 Posted April 12, 2023 【Deepl翻译】 I'm very sorry... I'm so stupid.? Is it a change to gust_g1t.c? Do I need to install Visual Studio 2022? Is it to edit this side?
Fragile Snow Posted April 12, 2023 Posted April 12, 2023 On 4/10/2023 at 9:07 PM, Weißflügel said: could someone share an original g1t files of PC41A and PC41A wet please? and which folder contain a model for 3D model which appears during main menu? it seems that no one has responded to you yet for the original g1t files. Do you know which PAK they're in? If you do let me know and I'll send it over. My game's still unmodded at the moment.
espada9000 Posted April 12, 2023 Posted April 12, 2023 4 hours ago, Icemoore said: It's too bad she has to hang around Empel 24/7 I ship her and Ryza >_> I want Lila to ship with Lent actually instead of Empel.
VitaSmith Posted April 12, 2023 Posted April 12, 2023 2 hours ago, z22110722 said: 【Deepl翻译】 I'm very sorry... I'm so stupid.? Is it a change to gust_g1t.c? Is it to edit this side? Nobody is saying that you're stupid. I'm just seeing you struggling to try to understand what you can do to work with type 0x7e textures (and your willingness to try is a good thing!), so I'm trying to explain that it's a bit more complex than you might think. You have indeed found the right file to edit, and the right application to compile code... however, there again it's not as simple as adding a line like: case 0x7e: texture_format = DDS_FORMAT_ASTC; break; That's because that DDS_FORMAT_ASTC (if the texture format is really ASTC, which remains to be seen) is not something that already exists and, even outside of defining that new constant, there will need to be new code behind it in write_dds_header() and other parts to make it all work. In short, you can not just add a constant at random and hope that it will work. Instead, you need to have some idea of what an ASTC texture looks like, and what the header of an ASTC .dds file needs to contain, before you can start modifying the code. That's because, ultimately, to convert a type 0x7e texture to a .dds file, gust_g1t needs to copy the texture data into a .dds, and write a very specific DDS header that can tell image editing applications how to open it. Right now, it's that last part that is a mystery, because: 1. We don't know if the texture data is really ASTC or something else. 2. We don't know what a .dds header for an ASTC texture is supposed to contain. There are things like fourCC and (possibly) dxt10_hdr.dxgiFormat that need to be set, and right now, we have no idea how they should be set. And even if you solve 1 & 2, then you need to have some understanding of what the existing code does so that you can figure out how to add a new entry for the new texture type. I sure wish adding support for new textures in gust_g1t boiled down to adding a new texture_format = XYZ line, but I'm afraid it's just more complex than that...
darcyen Posted April 12, 2023 Posted April 12, 2023 On 4/9/2023 at 11:01 AM, rcyggdra said: 头发颜色并没有很好的匹配原来mod的颜色 update v2 pc40r.zip Original file from 黒ラット: Thank you. I really love Ryza mods with this skin tone. I hope people make more
z22110722 Posted April 12, 2023 Posted April 12, 2023 42 minutes ago, VitaSmith said: Nobody is saying that you're stupid. I'm just seeing you struggling to try to understand what you can do to work with type 0x7e textures (and your willingness to try is a good thing!), so I'm trying to explain that it's a bit more complex than you might think. You have indeed found the right file to edit, and the right application to compile code... however, there again it's not as simple as adding a line like: case 0x7e: texture_format = DDS_FORMAT_ASTC; break; That's because that DDS_FORMAT_ASTC (if the texture format is really ASTC, which remains to be seen) is not something that already exists and, even outside of defining that new constant, there will need to be new code behind it in write_dds_header() and other parts to make it all work. In short, you can not just add a constant at random and hope that it will work. Instead, you need to have some idea of what an ASTC texture looks like, and what the header of an ASTC .dds file needs to contain, before you can start modifying the code. That's because, ultimately, to convert a type 0x7e texture to a .dds file, gust_g1t needs to copy the texture data into a .dds, and write a very specific DDS header that can tell image editing applications how to open it. Right now, it's that last part that is a mystery, because: 1. We don't know if the texture data is really ASTC or something else. 2. We don't know what a .dds header for an ASTC texture is supposed to contain. There are things like fourCC and (possibly) dxt10_hdr.dxgiFormat that need to be set, and right now, we have no idea how they should be set. And even if you solve 1 & 2, then you need to have some understanding of what the existing code does so that you can figure out how to add a new entry for the new texture type. I sure wish adding support for new textures in gust_g1t boiled down to adding a new texture_format = XYZ line, but I'm afraid it's just more complex than that... 【Deepl翻译】 Thank you for your encouragement and guidance!? Although I don't know many things but I want to try the first step Maybe it's really more complicated than I thought But I think it's fun, no regrets?
z22110722 Posted April 12, 2023 Posted April 12, 2023 (edited) 【Deepl翻译】 ASTC may not exist or be defined separately?? Must be deleted case 0x7e: texture_format = DDS_FORMAT_ASTC; break. to generate gust_g1t.exe properly Maybe need to think and use other methods? 【Deepl翻译】 Refer to other, e.g.:0x72 for BC7 Run to dds.h->DDS_FORMAT still do not understand how the code BC7 generated ?? 【Deepl翻译】 dds.h adds ASTC, the code is automatically generated?! But a new error appears? Edited April 12, 2023 by z22110722
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now