justinto5123 Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 (edited) Hi, after creating a new mesh I realised it split weirdly at the elbows when the arms moved. Figured it was weights or something as I only changed the body mesh, but seems it even happens when I import the original body mesh into blender and export it (with no change) using Darkstarswords plugin. The vb files a kb larger and there are a few changes in the mesh_metadata file between the original and original imported exported mesh (mainly offset values) but can't really figure out what could have changed to cause such bizzare splitting with bone movement. Have you experienced this before and do you think I have some wrong blender settings or does the blender plugin not always work 100% with some meshes? Edit: Looks like the blender plugin or @amorrow28 's g1m exporter doesn't like something. Seems it added some weight to the elbows and shoulders (also some strange painting in the lower half) in the SK_Hips vertex group. It doesn't show in the mesh from blender, only the imported gltf meshes. Not sure what I'm missing. These are the differences in the mesh_metadata for the original mesh vs the same mesh after blender export and g1m import, incase anyone can make sense of why the weights are changing after creating the new g1m file. https://www.diffchecker.com/4FfwYgNP/ Edited April 9, 2023 by justinto5123
sapiradio Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 - I'm using Ramizel no cape mod from atelier sophie 2 and put it into pc40u that contains ramizel outfit for ryza 3. But the result is like this. There are broken textures on the skins. - So what i'm trying to do is edit the texture by replacing the skin texture from sophie 2 ramizel outfit with ryza 3 skin texture but the result is weird. If i save the dds file with tranparency, the texture will break. but if i save the dds file without transparency, the skin looks normal but of course the cape still there. I believe there is something wrong on how i save the dds file. - If anyone wants to help, i attached the dds file below. pc40u.zip 000.dds 4
rcyggdra Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 (edited) 头发颜色并没有很好的匹配原来mod的颜色 update v2 pc40r.zip Original file from 黒ラット: Edited April 10, 2023 by rcyggdra 6
ojisan184 Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 On 4/8/2023 at 5:11 AM, Dri said: I hope you will do Patty and Lila as well! If you do Patty, hopefully you will make her with no skirt to show off her ass, cause she defs doesn't have any titty... How's this? If you want to shorten it more, a lack of belly skin can be a problem. pc44a_req1.zip 11
Joe Average Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 Oh... I just saw a cutscene that used pc40x, pc41x, pc44x, pc46x, pc48x, and pc50x. I was wondering why those files were in the game but not accessible by the player even through DLC.
eisenwater Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 (edited) 25 minutes ago, Joe Average said: Oh... I just saw a cutscene that used pc40x, pc41x, pc44x, pc46x, pc48x, and pc50x. I was wondering why those files were in the game but not accessible by the player even through DLC. there is a hot spring event after you beat the game, it then unlocks that black bikini as costume. you can find video about that event by searching "【ライザのアトリエ3】温泉イベント " in youtube Edited April 9, 2023 by eisenwater
FairlySeeU Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 Anyone that has ported moderchan's ryza 2 nude mod? I really want it.
Gorzius Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 22 minutes ago, FairlySeeU said: Anyone that has ported moderchan's ryza 2 nude mod? I really want it. You can find it on the first page of this topic.
Dri Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 3 hours ago, ojisan184 said: How's this? If you want to shorten it more, a lack of belly skin can be a problem. pc44a_req1.zip 24.21 MB · 29 downloads Thank you very much. Just Lila to go! hopefully her giant tiddies and ass won't be a problem for making seamless model!
Joe Average Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 There is no reason to create a nude model for Lila. Porting the Lila nude mod from Ryza 1 would most likely be easier... for someone (not me) that knows how to use Blender.
Dri Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 48 minutes ago, Joe Average said: There is no reason to create a nude model for Lila. Porting the Lila nude mod from Ryza 1 would most likely be easier... for someone (not me) that knows how to use Blender. I think ojisan184 is doing his own thing and making custom models, he is doin good work so let him continue with Lila. 2
Keiryaku Posted April 9, 2023 Posted April 9, 2023 Would it be possible to have a mod that slightly increases the transparency in the see-through parts of Klaudia's swimsuit? Bring it up to around Lila's swimsuit. (Not too much because the pattern is pretty)
Icemoore Posted April 10, 2023 Posted April 10, 2023 4 hours ago, Dri said: I think ojisan184 is doing his own thing and making custom models, he is doin good work so let him continue with Lila. Idk I think lila got thicker. Also I'm debating on just finishing the game or waiting for full nuides to come out folr the ryza 3 specefic models, 'cuz spoilers. ?
FairlySeeU Posted April 10, 2023 Posted April 10, 2023 6 hours ago, Gorzius said: You can find it on the first page of this topic. That's only the underwear version and not the nude one. most of the mods are the ryza 1 versions.
Icemoore Posted April 10, 2023 Posted April 10, 2023 (edited) I wonder if theres a youtube video on how to mod this game because I keep messing up. I don't thin I understand the instructuions. Edited April 10, 2023 by Icemoore
zobymaru Posted April 10, 2023 Posted April 10, 2023 On 4/8/2023 at 7:30 PM, Joe Average said: I believe that is over my skill level. The small white section in the front would be managable but the back part is not skin tight so If I tried to do it as a texture only edit, it would look terrible. Anyone else is free to try and edit my releases. Surely someone here has better artistics skills than me. that would be awesome if you could do the small white section
espada9000 Posted April 10, 2023 Posted April 10, 2023 On 4/2/2023 at 10:14 PM, Joe Average said: pc46x is nearly identical to the swimsuit DLC that Lila had in Ryza 1... so I just reused the texture edits that I did 3 years ago... hahah I also made 1 minor change to the elizir. this will replace Lila's default outfit. The slightly discolored area in the stomach area is due to this originally being a one piece swinsuit. Later on I plan on trying to do more with this but for now enjoy Lila with a healthy tan. No, I do not have a normal skin version. If I recall correctly it was too difficult for me to make the stomach area match the very pale skin so i tanned the arms/legs then made the stomach match that... pc46x tan edit over pc46a.zip Can you make a mod version of Ryza 3 swimsuit of Lila with her skirt removed? 1
sapiradio Posted April 10, 2023 Posted April 10, 2023 49 minutes ago, _QED said: For the time being, there was a cape mesh, so I deleted it. The rest is completely up to editing the dds file. I'm not good at editing dds files, so please help me. pc40u.elixir.gz.7z 1.01 MB · 17 downloads can you send g1t file too ? 1
Weißflügel Posted April 10, 2023 Posted April 10, 2023 could someone share an original g1t files of PC41A and PC41A wet please? and which folder contain a model for 3D model which appears during main menu?
VeraXona Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 (edited) Can someone confirm if this costume is on PC version? Ryza's Marine Look of Kurken Shore which is from the Premium Box/Special Collection only costume for PS4/PS5/Switch It doesn't look like censored in the Switch version (No shadows), but someone posted this pic and it's the same costume, but censored. So I don't know if the costume is censored and if the PC version actually got the costume in the first place? Edited April 11, 2023 by VeraXona Clarification for platforms 1
Icemoore Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 Okay I tried following the guide again and now the game just boots up as a white screen and the window says its not responding. I'm starting to think modding isn't worth it. nothing works.
Dri Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 5 minutes ago, Icemoore said: Okay I tried following the guide again and now the game just boots up as a white screen and the window says its not responding. I'm starting to think modding isn't worth it. nothing works. This is not an easy game to mod as it requires you to download separate tools and pack/unpack files. Most PC games are quite easy to mod and are just drag and drop stuff into folders, but not Gust games. If you're new to PC modding you're gonna have a rough time. But the mods DO work, just keep at it and make sure you start fresh if you botched it. I also had Windows Defender delete the gust tools and was forced to turn it off while I was modding.
Dri Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 33 minutes ago, VeraXona said: Can someone confirm if this costume is on PC version? Ryza's Marine Look of Kurken Shore which is from the Premium Box/Special Collection only costume It doesn't look like censored in the Switch version (No shadows), but someone posted this pic and it's the same costume, but censored. So I don't know if the costume is censored and if the PC version actually got the costume in the first place? It's not on PC version. I even bough the Ultimate Edition and that costume isn't there.
Mllszka Posted April 11, 2023 Posted April 11, 2023 15 hours ago, majima goro said: Moderchan's school uniform mode has been modified to be used by ryza 3. It works, but my modding knowledge is lacking, so my completeness is very low. As a beginner, I was able to try thanks to @amorrow28's amazing tutorial. I'm satisfied that I made the mod I wanted. Thank you amorrow28 for teaching me how to fish. *Unzip to the folder where the game executable is located It's been replaced by a swimsuit uniform.7z 24.4 MB · 240 downloads Thank you very much for your hard work. I have been waiting for a long time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now