Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods

2 hours ago, Lessen said:

Had the same Problem, you simply haven't repackeged the files. You should just need to drag/drop the json file onto the gust_pak.exe

didn't work but I think I know what I did wrong I didn't change the folder back to x64/character/character or whatever it was.

Edited by Icemoore
4 hours ago, Icemoore said:

of the game or folder?

Of the folder.  It's hard to help if we can't see your setup.  But it sounds like you figured it out?  The first thing I would recommend is to very very carefully follow the steps I outlined.

My suspicion is that you did not rename the PAK files.  The game will always pick the PAK files over the loose files.  That or you did not repack using fiore99's customized json.

Edited by amorrow28
32 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

Of the folder.  It's hard to help if we can't see your setup.  But it sounds like you figured it out?  The first thing I would recommend is to very very carefully follow the steps I outlined.

My suspicion is that you did not rename the PAK files.  The game will always pick the PAK files over the loose files.  That or you did not repack using fiore99's customized json.

I did, but again I think I read the steps wrong xD but when I rename them it tells me it might mess up the file, is that supposed to happen?

On 3/30/2023 at 7:32 AM, fiore99 said:

Regarding the necessity of PACK00_02.pak repacking, only the files in cf00, cf01, cm00, and cm01 folders seems to be required to be repacked.
Thus, all the other files (or at least intended g1t and elixir files) can be excluded from repacking, and can still be read from character folder.
The attached json is for repacking only the files in cf00, cf01, cm00, and cm01 folders.

PACK00_02.json 857.18 kB · 335 downloads

Is there an easy way to replicate this file? I can't download it from LL. I unpacked, deleted everything but the cf00, cf01, cm00 and cm,01 folders and tried to repack but that DID NOT work at all.

3 hours ago, Icemoore said:

I did, but again I think I read the steps wrong xD but when I rename them it tells me it might mess up the file, is that supposed to happen?

yes it will say that when you turn it from a .pak into a .backup because you are changing the file type. however you can reverse it very easy by just erasing the .backup in case mods break the game.

57 minutes ago, nothingworksfuck said:

Is there an easy way to replicate this file? I can't download it from LL. I unpacked, deleted everything but the cf00, cf01, cm00 and cm,01 folders and tried to repack but that DID NOT work at all.

Just edit the file, it is plain text. Remove all files EXCEPT the files in those 4 folders.

1 hour ago, amorrow28 said:

Just edit the file, it is plain text. Remove all files EXCEPT the files in those 4 folders.

It never ceases to amaze me how smart the modding community is. Thank you so much it worked. Is the .pak file about 286,492KB? after editing the file and removing all the stuff aside from whats in those cf00 cf01 cm00 and cm01 folders thats all the json cared about repacking and thats about how big my new PACK00_02.pak file is.

The repack worked but i did something wrong because they are still t-posing... I only wanted one mod so i just did it the old way and repacked everything. I can live with it

Edited by nothingworksfuck

image.png.3f25409ee476b5804a86cbb0f769048d.png

pc44b topless edit over pc44a.zip

Patricia DLC swimsuit topless texture-only edit over default outfit. I tried to edit pc44x like I did with Klaudia and Federica but there was no mesh under the bikini top... so I used part of the pc44x texture to paste over the top part of pc44b's texture. Technically I did add nipple texture but the frilly part usually has them mostly covered. I also copied/renamed for the "wet" version that may be needed. 

8 hours ago, nothingworksfuck said:

It never ceases to amaze me how smart the modding community is. Thank you so much it worked. Is the .pak file about 286,492KB? after editing the file and removing all the stuff aside from whats in those cf00 cf01 cm00 and cm01 folders thats all the json cared about repacking and thats about how big my new PACK00_02.pak file is.

The repack worked but i did something wrong because they are still t-posing... I only wanted one mod so i just did it the old way and repacked everything. I can live with it

That’s strange. After repacking, you kept the file with the original name so the game could find it, correct? There may be some subtlety in fiore99’s version, I dunno.

On 3/28/2023 at 9:20 PM, Shocky said:

I may be in the minority here because everyone wants nudes but I made a simple SFW thicker butt mod for Ryza, I found it weird how flat it was compared to her thighs. I also did a version that removes that butt skirt thing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCPL3LI_E8tErBYRYdTlRrGHz6H3Le1C/view?usp=share_link

!For this mod, you must also Unpack "PACK20_04.pak" and then follow the same guide if you want the Summer Outfit aswell.

image.thumb.png.1bd18c10f5105a17ff1a4fd2358eb3c3.png

no butt skirt

image.png.e6632100d6deb3e0fb5da1c2c29f7c0b.png

Reveal hidden contents

Do you have any plans on adding the same wonderful enhancement to the other outfits of the game?

13 hours ago, Joe Average said:

image.png.3f25409ee476b5804a86cbb0f769048d.png

pc44b topless edit over pc44a.zip 15.93 MB · 189 downloads

Patricia DLC swimsuit topless texture-only edit over default outfit. I tried to edit pc44x like I did with Klaudia and Federica but there was no mesh under the bikini top... so I used part of the pc44x texture to paste over the top part of pc44b's texture. Technically I did add nipple texture but the frilly part usually has them mostly covered. I also copied/renamed for the "wet" version that may be needed. 

She looks so much cuter in 3 and less pissed off all the time like she did in 2 xD

image.png.fbad281945d1a5e1d7b131012de1b58c.png

pc46x is nearly identical to the swimsuit DLC that Lila had in Ryza 1... so I just reused the texture edits that I did 3 years ago... hahah
I also made 1 minor change to the elizir. this will replace Lila's default outfit. The slightly discolored area in the stomach area is due to this originally being a one piece swinsuit. Later on I plan on trying to do more with this but for now enjoy Lila with a healthy tan. :)
No, I do not have a normal skin version. If I recall correctly it was too difficult for me to make the stomach area match the very pale skin so i tanned the arms/legs then made the stomach match that...
pc46x tan edit over pc46a.zip

On 3/28/2023 at 10:20 PM, Shocky said:

I may be in the minority here because everyone wants nudes but I made a simple SFW thicker butt mod for Ryza, I found it weird how flat it was compared to her thighs. I also did a version that removes that butt skirt thing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCPL3LI_E8tErBYRYdTlRrGHz6H3Le1C/view?usp=share_link

!For this mod, you must also Unpack "PACK20_04.pak" and then follow the same guide if you want the Summer Outfit aswell.

image.thumb.png.1bd18c10f5105a17ff1a4fd2358eb3c3.png

no butt skirt

image.png.e6632100d6deb3e0fb5da1c2c29f7c0b.png

Hide contents

im having the same problem as other people here, i installed the mod properly and while she is not in negative ass values like in her vanilla model, she is not as plump as on the pics you showed as examples. Maybe u uploaded an outdated version of your own mods or changed it when you took the pics and forgot to update the file? because they clearly dont look the same in game after replacing the files.

Edited by TsunTsunXD
i typed in the wrong box
6 hours ago, TsunTsunXD said:

im having the same problem as other people here, i installed the mod properly and while she is not in negative ass values like in her vanilla model, she is not as plump as on the pics you showed as examples. Maybe u uploaded an outdated version of your own mods or changed it when you took the pics and forgot to update the file? because they clearly dont look the same in game after replacing the files.

Its not a problem, I already answered, its just camera angle and pose changed in photo mode, try yourself and you'll see she will be as plump as in my images.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.0c4e8fddb2dce21596ba1398a14aa763.jpegimage.jpeg.6bce1c6e54cb8ddf15561d2d1f8a575d.jpeg

On 3/31/2023 at 11:59 PM, Shocky said:

It's just camera angle and pose I used in photo mode which gives you that impression, I haven't changed anything else.

Edited by Shocky

一个打包文件的思路,从苏菲2开始就这么做了。

由于"PACK05_##.PAK"是更新包,包里的文件会覆盖其它相同名字文件,它甚至可以覆盖DLC文件。

选择“PACK05_02.PAK”来举例子,由于它是更新包中容量最小的一个,方便我们重新打包。(或许之后的更新包还会更小的。)

使用“gust tool”解包“PACK05_02.PAK”,然后把想要加入的mod按其路径名字放入相同位置;

然后编辑“PACK05_02.json”,按相同的格式在“name”填入mod文件的信息,"key" 和 "flags" 填写跟其他相同的内容;

在"nb_files"用16进制加上添加mod的数量,然后保存json文件,拖放json文件到“gust_pak.exe”重新打包PAK文件;

进入游戏测试是否生效;假如没生效,请检查下json文件的填写内容时候正确。

图示:

image.png.488b5aabb93cb3f22596e9ed33232943.png

ID list:

Spoiler
pc##
pc40	Ryza	
pc41	Klaudia
pc42	Tao
pc43	Lent
pc44	Patricia(Patty)
pc45	Empel
pc46	Lila
pc47	Bos
pc48	Federica
pc49	Dian
pc50	Kala

PACK00_02.PAK
pc##a	Default
pc40q	Ryza 1
pc40r	Ryza 2
pc40v	Sophie 2
pc##x	Swimsuit

PACK20_02.PAK
pc##k	Another Look 1
pc##l	Another Look 2

PACK20_03.PAK
pc40o	Summer - Ryza 1
pc40p	Summer - Ryza 2

PACK20_04.PAK	
pc##c	Summer Look

PACK20_05.PAK
pc40t	Plachta's outfit
pc40u	Ramizel's outfit

PACK20_07.PAK
pc##b	DLC - Swimsuit

PACK20_08.PAK
pc##n	DLC - Far East Travelers

PACK70_00.PAK
ev45a	Straw Hat
ev46a	Flower Crown
pc40_wep_09	Alchemist's Staff

screenshot:

Spoiler

Snipaste_2023-04-03_17-39-24.png.03e818b4e5525dbfe07c072d63cb91c0.pngSnipaste_2023-04-03_17-47-07.png.da7650fbbb8e5adadbe8f5e2ebc69e56.pngSnipaste_2023-04-09_20-27-53.png.9b31497734d84efb514dfc2787d0d997.png

Edited by rcyggdra
55 minutes ago, rcyggdra said:

これは、エピソード 2 から始まる 1 つのパッケージの思惑です。

ファイルをパッキングするためのアイデア。

更新ファイル PACK05_##.PAK を使用して再パック すべての mod を 1 つの .PAK に

たぶん、後の更新パックは小さくなり、それらを使用してモッドを再度パッケージ化できます.

(PACK20_##.PAK / PACK70_##.PAK は DLC ファイル、通常の梱包)

例えば:

MOD を再パックするために PACK05_02.PAK (小さいサイズ) を使用しています

mod ファイルをそれぞれのパスに配置し、

ファイル情報を PACK05_02.json に追加し、「キー」と「フラグ」は同じ設定を使用します。

"nb_files" は mods 値を HEX で追加します。

gust_tool を使用して PACK05_02.PAK をリパックし、

ゲームでのテスト。

Snipaste_2023-04-03_19-09-48.png.066d7d6a826d928c56ceb32ddf764517.png

ゲーム内の改造:

Snipaste_2023-04-03_17-39-24.png.03e818b4e5525dbfe07c072d63cb91c0.png

Snipaste_2023-04-03_17-47-07.png.da7650fbbb8e5adadbe8f5e2ebc69e56.png

説明された方法でPACK20_05.PAKのPlachta衣装のjsonを編集しましたが、衣装を変更しようとすると「Now Processing...」の画面になり変更出来なくなりました。

LentとTaoの衣装変更はエラーにならずに変更出来ます。

11.png

On 4/3/2023 at 8:34 PM, taigya said:

説明された方法でPACK20_05.PAKのPlachta衣装のjsonを編集しましたが、衣装を変更しようとすると「Now Processing...」の画面になり変更出来なくなりました。

LentとTaoの衣装変更はエラーにならずに変更出来ます。

11.png

説明を更新しました

Edited by rcyggdra
12 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

You cannot export meshes that don’t originate from fmt/ib/vb files. Don’t use meshes from gltf etc.

I just modified an already existing mesh that I successfully exported in .vb before but after doing an "opening" like in the image shown and some other mesh edits I received this error.

What do you actually mean by "don't originate from X files" ? I've seen people do completely new outfits and those obviously did not exist in fmt/ib/vb etc formats before.

1 hour ago, Shocky said:

I just modified an already existing mesh that I successfully exported in .vb before but after doing an "opening" like in the image shown and some other mesh edits I received this error.

What do you actually mean by "don't originate from X files" ? I've seen people do completely new outfits and those obviously did not exist in fmt/ib/vb etc formats before.

The mesh you are trying to export doesn’t have the metadata required to rebuild the buffer. For example, Blender has the position of a vertex stored as a set of coordinates X,Y,Z. When exporting, should it be stored as a series of 32-bit floats, or 16–but half floats, or in a 128-bit array with the last value unused? Or some other format? Blender has no idea, and the plugin gets around this by storing the data in a tag that you cannot see at the time of import so that the export matches the import.

It’s possible to use assets from other formats but you would have to do something similar to weight transfer. The way I do it involves a fair amount of custom Python coding and hex editing so don’t ask me to teach you how. This is a limitation of working with post-compile assets; it is very different from modding games based on UE or Unity, where we have the actual game engine tools to work with. But merge-and-delete will get you 90% of the way there, you will just lose things like outlines.