Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods

50 minutes ago, darcyen said:

if anyone wants to complain about the censorship or anything else in the game they are taking feedback. The games are niche enough that they listen so I recommend taking the time out to do it.

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/form/ryza3_na

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/form/ryza3_eu

I hope so, I asked for no censorship, and a new monster rancher game, I  miss them they were fun.

First, thank you all of you for the wonderful and hard work<3 secondly, I'd love to start making mods but i got no clue where to start, someone here mentioned "amorrow28" guides but i couln't find them. Help, please. And thanks again ♥

41 minutes ago, Noxie7 said:

First, thank you all of you for the wonderful and hard work<3 secondly, I'd love to start making mods but i got no clue where to start, someone here mentioned "amorrow28" guides but i couln't find them. Help, please. And thanks again ♥

on the second page 

18 minutes ago, reddragon82 said:

A Ryza mod on page 3

Yeah I didn't expected that. I though this pic in page 10 was about some mod with a static image on Synthesis menu like the antecessors games. I didn't downloaded Ryza 3 yet to test the mods.

36 minutes ago, KryxRed said:

Yeah I didn't expected that. I though this pic in page 10 was about some mod with a static image on Synthesis menu like the antecessors games. I didn't downloaded Ryza 3 yet to test the mods.

When you are synthesizing it uses the game model so whatever mod/costume you got on its reflected there, when you complete the craft it uses the other static image, i think there are static images in the menu screen too.

Iirc there is a mod for Ryza 2 that mods the static images for the menu and synthesis, i wonder if someone will make one for Ryza 3 aswell

On 3/31/2023 at 3:38 AM, rcyggdra said:

the update files format like Sophie 2,PACK05_01.PAK override PACK00_02.PAK(unpcak PACK05_01.PAK after PACK00_02.PAK)

remove black patch under skirt for 普拉芙妲&苏菲 , Plachta costume (pc00t) in PACK20_05.PAK , Sophie costume (pc00v) in PACK00_02.PAK

Only tested 普拉芙妲.

Snipaste_2023-03-31_15-30-47.png.cd0944e1887dc2d6bffce44a59f2830e.png

Snipaste_2023-03-31_15-31-06.png

pc40v.zip 13.34 MB · 839 downloads pc40t.zip 6.64 MB · 696 downloads

Will you be able to do this also for every costume or just too much of a work?

THANK YOU FOR THIS :)

On 3/25/2023 at 3:36 PM, rcyggdra said:

任何人都可以分享服裝<庫爾肯海岸的海洋外觀/クーケン渚のマリンルック>?

編輯:

我轉儲了Switch遊戲DLC,但g1t文件無法匯出。

誰能幫我把它弄在蒸汽版上。

Snipaste_2023-03-26_16-15-23.jpg.7c313bac3478bbbdde122665c0296d4c.jpg

PC40J.7z 1.5兆位元組 · 159下載

感謝分享,但不知道是被加密,還是拆包工具不支援(出現錯誤0x7E)

error-001.jpg.9b029d348f2a734a90a4e4f9275d5ce4.jpg

使用Gust Tools v1.55,只出現空白資料夾
隨便抓一個g1t替代,可進遊戲,但是個失敗的MOD

error-002.jpg.6fd716f20bd2087714706f8eda01d5db.jpg

紋理什麼的完全不懂...

【DeepL翻译】

Thanks for sharing, but I don't know if it's encrypted or the unpacking tool doesn't support it (error 0x7E appears)

Using Gust Tools v1.55, only a blank folder appears

Grabbed a random g1t instead, can enter the game, but a failed mod

Textures and other things do not understand at all ...

Edited by z22110722
30 minutes ago, zobymaru said:

can you make the bottoms transparent?

I believe that is over my skill level. The small white section in the front would be managable but the back part is not skin tight so If I tried to do it as a texture only edit, it would look terrible. Anyone else is free to try and edit my releases. Surely someone here has better artistics skills than me.