Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods

On 3/25/2023 at 3:09 AM, amorrow28 said:

ryza3nude.png.7fabbae2979a93b97690d0e266ceb45b.png

Ok, I wasn't planning on being the first to release a mod, but why not I guess.

Upload replaced with v1.1!

R3SummerMod_v1.1.7z 11.11 MB · 1,275 downloads

Changes:

Reveal hidden contents

v1.1:

• Fixes the head-neck attachment (mesh only, no texture change)

v1.0:

• Fixes outlines

beta 3:

• Removed outlines (outlines were broken)

beta 2:

• Removed dirt

beta 1:

• Initial release

This is a port of the summer mod from Ryza 1 by Moderchan and @Soelily.  v1.0 has outlines restored, thank you @fiore99!  UPDATE: Installation is a little different now with the recent game update, please see here.

@amorrow28Hello dear friend.
I didn't expect to meet you here, I think you should have created mod tools for many games, this is great, thank you very much.
I recently made an outfit about Ryza for kuro2's feri, so just came here to check it out, I haven't actually played Ryza, but I'm downloading it and will be able to play the game soon.
As far as I know, Ryza should support 3dmigoto, why no one develops mods like 3dmigoto, because I always think that 3dmigoto's clothes switching function and switch mods are cool.

On 4/20/2023 at 12:02 AM, 14kw23 said:

Federica's mod has been uploaded
The default outfit has been changed to a miniskirt and some accessories have been removed.
In addition, I do not have breast augmentation, but I have changed to underwear that emphasizes bite.

It is always visible because of the miniskirt.

Atelier Ryza 3_ Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key 2023_04_19 23_43_39.png

I created an improved version of the Federica that I distributed last time.
By making big breasts, belly button out, increasing the amount of thighs, etc., you can enjoy her becoming more glamorous.

https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/63

F53B0F99-C215-4B39-A1D4-32A5E0D4F198.jpeg

7220EEA4-F44A-4541-B9DA-60822E0EB7CF.jpeg

I'm really happy because they got rid of these stupid voids.
but what interests me times can you somehow mod the physics of the outfits?
eg on the ryza 1 standard outfit?
that unfortunately no longer behaves as in part 1
even in part 2 it was still normal.

9 hours ago, lakovic said:

@amorrow28Hello dear friend.
I didn't expect to meet you here, I think you should have created mod tools for many games, this is great, thank you very much.
I recently made an outfit about Ryza for kuro2's feri, so just came here to check it out, I haven't actually played Ryza, but I'm downloading it and will be able to play the game soon.
As far as I know, Ryza should support 3dmigoto, why no one develops mods like 3dmigoto, because I always think that 3dmigoto's clothes switching function and switch mods are cool.

Hi friend!  I actually never intended to mod Ryza since there are no skirts to delete, I just wanted to use Moderchan's mods (I played Ryza 1 and 2 on an unmodified switch without mods).  Playing with @vagonumero13's g1mtools inspired me to write kuro mdl tools, and then @woofhat suggested I try to make a tool that could work with the 4D meshes and I ended up writing my own tool for working with g1m (and then a tool for mesh segmentation - also inspired by woofhat).

I think 3dmigoto should be fairly easy to use for Ryza, but the KT engine uses small bone palettes so this would be similar to modding cold steel 4.  I actually have not used 3dmigoto very much for Ryza because I tried to convert Moderchan's Ryza 1 mod to 3dmigoto when I first started modding Ryza and searching for index buffers did not work properly and I gave up - this was a bug in the way his mod was created (his mod was not created with vertex culling, which I added to my g1m exporter).

I think modding original Gust costumes should be similar to modding cold steel, except physics (cloth / 4D) meshes are not moddable.  Nudity would be very difficult with 3dmigoto if you want to preserve breast physics and use base costumes (most players do not have the expensive DLC) because the breast physics bones are usually part of the clothing and not the body, and you cannot change the shaders with 3dmigoto.  Seeing what you achieved with Hajimari, though, I know you can do amazing things even with the limitation of 3dmigoto, 大佬!  ?

9 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

Hi friend!  I actually never intended to mod Ryza since there are no skirts to delete, I just wanted to use Moderchan's mods (I played Ryza 1 and 2 on an unmodified switch without mods).  Playing with @vagonumero13's g1mtools inspired me to write kuro mdl tools, and then @woofhat suggested I try to make a tool that could work with the 4D meshes and I ended up writing my own tool for working with g1m (and then a tool for mesh segmentation - also inspired by woofhat).

I think 3dmigoto should be fairly easy to use for Ryza, but the KT engine uses small bone palettes so this would be similar to modding cold steel 4.  I actually have not used 3dmigoto very much for Ryza because I tried to convert Moderchan's Ryza 1 mod to 3dmigoto when I first started modding Ryza and searching for index buffers did not work properly and I gave up - this was a bug in the way his mod was created (his mod was not created with vertex culling, which I added to my g1m exporter).

I think modding original Gust costumes should be similar to modding cold steel, except physics (cloth / 4D) meshes are not moddable.  Nudity would be very difficult with 3dmigoto if you want to preserve breast physics and use base costumes (most players do not have the expensive DLC) because the breast physics bones are usually part of the clothing and not the body, and you cannot change the shaders with 3dmigoto.  Seeing what you achieved with Hajimari, though, I know you can do amazing things even with the limitation of 3dmigoto, 大佬!  ?

Haha, you are too humorous, please don't call me 大佬, because compared with you, the knowledge I have about blender is really nothing. I have always admired those who develop mod tools. It is because of your selfless contributions that there are various mods. you are the real 大佬
And I have only mastered the method of making mods based on 3dmigoto. In the game Ryza, I should learn how to make other mods. Do you have any good suggestions for me, thank you.
I'm still working on kuro2's costumes recently, I believe sexy&nude_mod V2.0 will be available soon.

On 4/16/2023 at 4:58 PM, fiore99 said:

This issue is due to missing 4th vertex weight when importing (and exporting) using original blender_3dmigoto.py.
Please instead use cyn_mod's modified version of blender_3dmigoto.py (please google his twitter).

I found his Twitter account, but his tool is password-protected. Do you happen to know what the password is?

3 hours ago, _horse_girl said:

避酷暑の御令嬢

「避暑の御令嬢」をマイクロスカート化したものです。・・・それだけです。

色々技術的に挑戦したのですが力及ばずです・・?

(「fiore99様」の御助言に感謝いたします。)

kula001.png

「amorrow28様」のチュートリアルをひたすら読む冒険にでていたのですが、なかなかうまくいきません・・・特に他のモデルのオブジェクトを結合するのが上手くいかなくて、どうしても結合すると異形の怪物のようになってしまいます。?

こんな馬鹿でも理解できるようなサイトをご存知でしたら、教えていただければ大変助かります。

pc41c.7z 4.11 MB · 62 downloads

ウェイトの調整はどうですか、異形になるのはそのせいかもしれない,あと服の4Dメッシュ?の部分も編集できないらしい

While i'm playing my way through my backlog of Atelier games (from A12 Totori to A24 Ryza 3), i keep track and download available mods for those i haven't yet played (which are lacking if there even are some for any of them beside the 3 Ryza games). I do try to sort all those mods by character and then costume so that i can chose which mod to use for which costume.

Now as far as i can tell after getting through this whole thread, there are at least 1 lewd edit for each of the 5 girls, but i can only find 2 fully nude characters currently (though the game is still quite new), Ryza and Lila, so i have to ask, is there anyone planning on making fully nude mods for the 3 remaining girls?

Edited by Aximili
4 hours ago, mercury15882 said:

I found his Twitter account, but his tool is password-protected. Do you happen to know what the password is?

Hi mercury15882,

You search for four digit numbers here.

The respective passwords were so far always the date on which cyn_mod uploaded the corresponding file - month first and then the day.

You don't have to translate all of their Twitter messages.... just look at the upload date in his ux.getuploader file list and it should work.

17 hours ago, lakovic said:

Haha, you are too humorous, please don't call me 大佬, because compared with you, the knowledge I have about blender is really nothing. I have always admired those who develop mod tools. It is because of your selfless contributions that there are various mods. you are the real 大佬
And I have only mastered the method of making mods based on 3dmigoto. In the game Ryza, I should learn how to make other mods. Do you have any good suggestions for me, thank you.
I'm still working on kuro2's costumes recently, I believe sexy&nude_mod V2.0 will be available soon.

Thank you for the kind words, as always.  ?

Because you are already familiar with 3DMigoto, you already know all the basics.  I have designed my tools to use the same plugin that is used for 3DMigoto, so the process is also very similar.  (For those reading who do not know basic modding using 3DMigoto - I have many tutorials to get you started here.)

Basically, meshes are in .g1m container format, stored in .elixir.gz files.  The .elixir.gz files are opened with Gust Tools.  My tool will turn .g1m files into .fmt/.ib/.vb files - identical to 3DMigoto format.  After editing, use my tool to return the files into the .g1m container.  Inside the .g1m file is also all the pointers to textures, that my tool dumps into a text file called mesh_metadata.json.

Textures are in .g1t container format, which are opened with Gust Tools - .dds files will be outputted with sequential numbers (001.dds, 002.dds, 003.dds) etc.  There is a text file (g1t.json) that defines the texture format for each texture (for example DXT1, or DXT5, etc).

Here are basic instructions on opening the files and getting to the .fmt/.ib/.vb and .dds files.

So far, you may be wondering why use this tool instead of 3dmigoto!  There are several advantages:

1. Vertex groups (bones) will have NAMES instead of numbers.  For example, a mesh might have a vertex group "LeftArm", where in 3DMigoto it might be 52, or something like that.  And the names are consistent across models.
  2. You can change the materials - for example to make the game use a skin shader instead of a cloth shader on a mesh.  (Edit mesh_metadata.json)
  3. You can add meshes - This has 2 uses.  One, you can have 2 meshes where there was one, and each one is pointing to a different set of textures - now you do not need to cram all the textures onto a single square!  Two, you can split meshes if the mesh you are trying to use does not fit onto a vertex group map.  This is very important because modding KT games is similar to modding cold steel games with 3dmigoto - each mesh has very few vertex groups (not like Kuro).  So often your costume will not fit onto the map, and you will want to split your mesh.  I have written a tool to make this easier.

I hope you find the inspiration to make some mods!  I look forward to seeing what you make of this game.  ?

4 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

Thank you for the kind words, as always.  ?

Because you are already familiar with 3DMigoto, you already know all the basics.  I have designed my tools to use the same plugin that is used for 3DMigoto, so the process is also very similar.  (For those reading who do not know basic modding using 3DMigoto - I have many tutorials to get you started here.)

Basically, meshes are in .g1m container format, stored in .elixir.gz files.  The .elixir.gz files are opened with Gust Tools.  My tool will turn .g1m files into .fmt/.ib/.vb files - identical to 3DMigoto format.  After editing, use my tool to return the files into the .g1m container.  Inside the .g1m file is also all the pointers to textures, that my tool dumps into a text file called mesh_metadata.json.

Textures are in .g1t container format, which are opened with Gust Tools - .dds files will be outputted with sequential numbers (001.dds, 002.dds, 003.dds) etc.  There is a text file (g1t.json) that defines the texture format for each texture (for example DXT1, or DXT5, etc).

Here are basic instructions on opening the files and getting to the .fmt/.ib/.vb and .dds files.

So far, you may be wondering why use this tool instead of 3dmigoto!  There are several advantages:

1. Vertex groups (bones) will have NAMES instead of numbers.  For example, a mesh might have a vertex group "LeftArm", where in 3DMigoto it might be 52, or something like that.  And the names are consistent across models.
  2. You can change the materials - for example to make the game use a skin shader instead of a cloth shader on a mesh.  (Edit mesh_metadata.json)
  3. You can add meshes - This has 2 uses.  One, you can have 2 meshes where there was one, and each one is pointing to a different set of textures - now you do not need to cram all the textures onto a single square!  Two, you can split meshes if the mesh you are trying to use does not fit onto a vertex group map.  This is very important because modding KT games is similar to modding cold steel games with 3dmigoto - each mesh has very few vertex groups (not like Kuro).  So often your costume will not fit onto the map, and you will want to split your mesh.  I have written a tool to make this easier.

I hope you find the inspiration to make some mods!  I look forward to seeing what you make of this game.  ?

Thank you so much, you also carefully sent out the links of each tool, I can't wait to open the Ryza game.
After I finish v2.0_MOD of kuro2 in the past few days, I will start trying to make Ryza mods. I believe that with the previous foundation, this time it should not be too difficult.?