Guest Posted November 24, 2023 Posted November 24, 2023 (edited) Can anyone give tutorial on installing the UI mods? I unpacked PACK00_01.pak with gust_pak.exe then moved the folders that were created(effect, res_cmn, etc) from the new /data/x64 that was created into my current modded x64. I put in some of the ui mods in Res_CMN/ui, renamed PACK00_01.pak and PACK00_01.json with .backup to try and disable them but the mods still don't work Edited November 24, 2023 by eystopreadingthis
dakron92 Posted November 25, 2023 Posted November 25, 2023 On 4/13/2023 at 12:18 PM, wxy57647 said: Blue Puni T-shirt Known bug: water droplets on body. Update: fixed droplets pc40x is the black bikini and can rename by yourself. pc40x fixDroplet.zip 3.67 MB · 163 downloads Where can i find the black bikini ingame on ryza 3? pls
Matatabi_46 Posted November 25, 2023 Posted November 25, 2023 (edited) On 11/18/2023 at 7:39 AM, 14kw23 said: If there are people who want to create a loading screen MOD like me, I would like to provide this information in the hope that it will be helpful. This is the modification range of neo_a24_loading's 000.dds. (a24_loading is simply half the resolution.) Since steps 1 to 7 are looped on the loading screen, you can create a simple 7-frame animation. When saving, the book on the left will be displayed as a still image, and the wings in the center will slide left and right. (I changed it to a dildo.) In addition, star-shaped sparkles are displayed in the upper left corner and are also animated. (I changed it to a heart.) I replaced the parts marked as unknown, just to be sure, but I couldn't figure out where to use them in my environment. [SUGOI] Amazing idea! And thank you for the information. It took time... It looked so interesting that I decided to make a MOD too! Atelier Ryza 3_ Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key 2023-11-25 23-43-54_3.mp4 I want to make a really erotic MOD...! I was enthusiastic about it, but it was quite difficult._(:3 」∠)_ *This MOD is included in "PACK05_01.PAK". *This MOD should be placed in the "Res_CMN/ui" or "Res_CMN/ui/neo" folder. *I'm sorry, I cannot answer questions about installing MODs. Ryza3_Matatabi_loading_01.zip Edited November 25, 2023 by Matatabi_46 10
Matatabi_46 Posted November 25, 2023 Posted November 25, 2023 On 11/24/2023 at 3:20 PM, eystopreadingthis said: Can anyone give tutorial on installing the UI mods? I unpacked PACK00_01.pak with gust_pak.exe then moved the folders that were created(effect, res_cmn, etc) from the new /data/x64 that was created into my current modded x64. I put in some of the ui mods in Res_CMN/ui, renamed PACK00_01.pak and PACK00_01.json with .backup to try and disable them but the mods still don't work Hmm... The steps are correct. If the game can be launched successfully, there is probably a problem with the file loading location. You installed the game on D:, right? Is there any data left in other locations, such as C:? When you install the game normally, the data will be saved in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 3 folder.
14kw23 Posted November 25, 2023 Posted November 25, 2023 On 11/22/2023 at 4:06 PM, Layle4123 said: It's not working for me what do I do? readmeを読んで頂きたい。 PACK05_01.PAKを展開していないのでは?
Guest Posted November 28, 2023 Posted November 28, 2023 On 11/25/2023 at 10:52 AM, Matatabi_46 said: Hmm... The steps are correct. If the game can be launched successfully, there is probably a problem with the file loading location. You installed the game on D:, right? Is there any data left in other locations, such as C:? When you install the game normally, the data will be saved in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 3 folder. The entire game is on D drive. Can you or someone else share how the folders install should look for UI mod?
Matatabi_46 Posted November 28, 2023 Posted November 28, 2023 3 hours ago, eystopreadingthis said: The entire game is on D drive. Can you or someone else share how the folders install should look for UI mod? Okay. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 3\Data folder. *Some data I have deleted after unzipping. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ui folder. Please note that when installing the MOD, the data must be "overwritten". By the way, which MOD did you install? The original data may not be included in "PACK00_01.PAK".
Guest Posted November 28, 2023 Posted November 28, 2023 (edited) 12 hours ago, Matatabi_46 said: Okay. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 3\Data folder. *Some data I have deleted after unzipping. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ui folder. Please note that when installing the MOD, the data must be "overwritten". By the way, which MOD did you install? The original data may not be included in "PACK00_01.PAK". I figured it out...i think. It's something to do with the resolution of the images. The non-neo UI mods work in 1080p, 1440p, but not 4k ? Edited November 28, 2023 by eystopreadingthis
dakron92 Posted November 29, 2023 Posted November 29, 2023 (edited) can anyone quit the pantsu plss? I trully preciate Edited November 29, 2023 by dakron92 1
Matatabi_46 Posted November 29, 2023 Posted November 29, 2023 (edited) 12 hours ago, eystopreadingthis said: I figured it out...i think. It's something to do with the resolution of the images. The non-neo UI mods work in 1080p, 1440p, but not 4k ? Oh... Sorry,It seems that my knowledge was insufficient. ・a24_***.g1t ・・・ Compatible with resolutions up to 2560×1440 Most data is included in "PACK00_01.PAK".To install the MOD, it is necessary to replace the data in "Res_CMN\ui(or ipu)" folders and rename "PACK00_01.PAK". ・neo_a24_***.g1t ・・・ Supports resolution of 3840×2160 Most data is included in "PACK05_01.PAK".To install the MOD, it is necessary to replace the data in "Res_CMN\ui(or ipu)\neo" folders and rename "PACK05_01.PAK". Probably,I think all UI MODs have this specification as you say. I only have a 1920x1080 display and I didn't have enough knowledge...I'm sorry. Edited November 29, 2023 by Matatabi_46
Popular Post Matatabi_46 Posted December 3, 2023 Popular Post Posted December 3, 2023 (edited) Hello. I made a MOD for still of the status and formation again. This is a MOD for a theme that I have already created... But since I'm nearing the end of my second playthrough of Ryza 3, I made it for a change of pace. I would be happy if you liked it! And I hope you enjoy this game. *This MOD supports resolutions up to 2560x1440. (I can't make a 4K compatible one because I can't confirm its operation...sorry.) *The original data for this MOD is included in "PACK00_01.PAK". *All of this MOD should be placed in the "Res_CMN/ui" folder. *Please see page 32 of this topic for instructions on how to install mods. Ryza3_Matatabi_Women's_stdstl(back shot_02).zip Edited March 30, 2024 by Matatabi_46 29
Mariz95 Posted December 3, 2023 Posted December 3, 2023 For switch users: for the mods to work, place the files in the same file structure as the actual files, and put them inside sdroot:\atmosphere\contents\<title-id>\romfs\ - The files are case sensitive. - If you replace content from DLC packs, you have to use the title-id of the dlc. example for costumes that replace the swimsuit dlc: (the titleid may be different for your region) sdroot:\atmosphere\contents\010095E0189450CC\romfs\Data\NX\Character\PC40C\PC40C.elixir.gz sdroot:\atmosphere\contents\010095E0189450CC\romfs\Data\NX\Character\PC40C\PC40C.g1t You can do this manually for every mod, or you can use a file called simpleModManager. In case of the latter, put the file structure in sdroot:\mods\<game-name>\<mod-name>\ put your mod files there, using the file structure after the atmosphere\ part. I use DB-Installer to check the file structures, and to move files back and forth.
Fazuku Posted December 3, 2023 Posted December 3, 2023 @Matatabi_46 Do you intend to put the images you created on any other website besides the game? (Pixiv, Twitter, among other sites). Thank you very much in advance!
Matatabi_46 Posted December 3, 2023 Posted December 3, 2023 1 hour ago, Fazuku said: @Matatabi_46 Do you intend to put the images you created on any other website besides the game? (Pixiv, Twitter, among other sites). Thank you very much in advance! Hello. There are no plans for that at the moment..._(:3 ”∠)_ 1
Mariz95 Posted December 3, 2023 Posted December 3, 2023 On 5/16/2023 at 5:48 PM, 14kw23 said: Dedicated to those who like big. Distribute a set of Ryza's breasts. The size was changed to 6 levels, but I thought that 6L was probably the limit of the "uncanny valley", so I stopped increasing the breast weight at this stage, so I decided to release it this time. I think that the size of your favorite breast varies widely, so please introduce it according to your preference. mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/73 Awesome work! If possible, could you release fully nude versions too?
14kw23 Posted December 4, 2023 Posted December 4, 2023 14 hours ago, Mariz95 said: Awesome work! If possible, could you release fully nude versions too? thanks. But sorry, it's quite difficult to create variations. I would like to do it if I have time, but I have no plans at the moment.
Nyoba007 Posted December 27, 2023 Posted December 27, 2023 On 12/4/2023 at 12:35 AM, Mariz95 said: For switch users: for the mods to work, place the files in the same file structure as the actual files, and put them inside sdroot:\atmosphere\contents\<title-id>\romfs\ - The files are case sensitive. - If you replace content from DLC packs, you have to use the title-id of the dlc. example for costumes that replace the swimsuit dlc: (the titleid may be different for your region) sdroot:\atmosphere\contents\010095E0189450CC\romfs\Data\NX\Character\PC40C\PC40C.elixir.gz sdroot:\atmosphere\contents\010095E0189450CC\romfs\Data\NX\Character\PC40C\PC40C.g1t You can do this manually for every mod, or you can use a file called simpleModManager. In case of the latter, put the file structure in sdroot:\mods\<game-name>\<mod-name>\ put your mod files there, using the file structure after the atmosphere\ part. I use DB-Installer to check the file structures, and to move files back and forth. I've done something like this, but it doesn't work. which region do you use?
howlerleech Posted December 27, 2023 Posted December 27, 2023 On 8/11/2023 at 9:10 PM, srxzo11421 said: You may have missed the previously mentioned,Packet sealing is necessary due to the addition of new action poses. 1.Go to the Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data folder, copy the 'x64 folder' and paste it to Atelier Ryza 3\Data. 2.Go to the Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data\x64, delete folders other than 'character folder'. 3.Go to the Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data\x64\character,select all to delete folders other than 'cf00, cf01, cm00, cm01'. 4.Use the attached PACK00_02.json to copy it to Atelier Ryza 3\Data Sticky and select Overwrite, drag the PACK00_02.json to gust_pak..exe tool to do the packetization, after completion, you can see there is one more PACK00_02.pak, the file size must be 285,304KB(284,458KB). PACK00_02.rar 7.83 kB · 34 downloads Sorry man, can you help a bit more with the sealing part? Aren't the mods supposed to be inside the repacking? And how do i repack? If i try to drag the json+x64 into the gust_pack nothing happens
GoukiIII Posted December 28, 2023 Posted December 28, 2023 (edited) 20 hours ago, howlerleech said: Sorry man, can you help a bit more with the sealing part? Aren't the mods supposed to be inside the repacking? And how do i repack? If i try to drag the json+x64 into the gust_pack nothing happens Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data\x64\character,retain only 'cf00, cf01, cm00, cm01' drag the PACK00_02.json to gust_pak..exe tool to do the packetization, after completion, you can see there is one more PACK00_02.pak, the file size must be 285,304KB(284,458KB). If you are still confused, you can use the downloaded file to override the. https://drive.google.com/file/d/11APd3H7mCMpaU-mpFwCyGXcYvjdg1_da/view?usp=drive_link Edited December 28, 2023 by srxzo11421 1
Mariz95 Posted December 29, 2023 Posted December 29, 2023 On 12/27/2023 at 9:09 AM, Nyoba007 said: I've done something like this, but it doesn't work. which region do you use? I've used the USA region with Title ID 010095E018944000. Make sure to use the correct Title ID for dlc or base game as per this list: pc## pc40 Ryza pc41 Klaudia pc42 Tao pc43 Lent pc44 Patricia(Patty) pc45 Empel pc46 Lila pc47 Bos pc48 Federica pc49 Dian pc50 Kala PACK00_02.PAK switch: update / base game pc##a Default pc40q Ryza 1 pc40r Ryza 2 pc40v Sophie 2 pc##x Swimsuit PACK20_02.PAK switch: AddOn 0202 (0CA) pc##k Another Look 1 pc##l Another Look 2 PACK20_03.PAK switch: AddOn 0203 (0CB) pc40o Summer - Ryza 1 pc40p Summer - Ryza 2 PACK20_04.PAK switch: AddOn 0204 (0CC) pc##c Summer Look PACK20_05.PAK switch: AddOn 0205 (0CD) pc40t Plachta's outfit pc40u Ramizel's outfit PACK20_07.PAK switch: AddOn 0207 (0CF) pc##b DLC - Swimsuit PACK20_08.PAK switch: N/A pc##n DLC - Far East Travelers PACK70_00.PAK switch: AddOn 0700 (2BC) ev45a Straw Hat ev46a Flower Crown pc40_wep_09 Alchemist's Staff Someone else made the list and I don't want to take credit, but I added the switch title ID's as shown in DB installer. The actual title ID for the DLC's are the base ID, bitwise or'd with 0x1000 plus the number shown. Update ID are always same as base except last 3 digits 800. example: base region USA: 010095E018944000 dlc: AddOn 0202 (0CA) <- how DBI shows it. 0202 is the same as 0CA except in decimal format. How we get the ID: 010095E018944000 <OR> 10CA <- add 1 to the left of the 0CA. actual title ID for dlc 0202: 010095E0189450CA Also make sure the files you try to replace them with are written EXACTLY the same. I couldn't get some mods to work as well, but the ones from 14kw23 definetely work so try those first. 3
Nyoba007 Posted December 29, 2023 Posted December 29, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, Mariz95 said: I've used the USA region with Title ID 010095E018944000. Make sure to use the correct Title ID for dlc or base game as per this list: pc## pc40 Ryza pc41 Klaudia pc42 Tao pc43 Lent pc44 Patricia(Patty) pc45 Empel pc46 Lila pc47 Bos pc48 Federica pc49 Dian pc50 Kala PACK00_02.PAK switch: update / base game pc##a Default pc40q Ryza 1 pc40r Ryza 2 pc40v Sophie 2 pc##x Swimsuit PACK20_02.PAK switch: AddOn 0202 (0CA) pc##k Another Look 1 pc##l Another Look 2 PACK20_03.PAK switch: AddOn 0203 (0CB) pc40o Summer - Ryza 1 pc40p Summer - Ryza 2 PACK20_04.PAK switch: AddOn 0204 (0CC) pc##c Summer Look PACK20_05.PAK switch: AddOn 0205 (0CD) pc40t Plachta's outfit pc40u Ramizel's outfit PACK20_07.PAK switch: AddOn 0207 (0CF) pc##b DLC - Swimsuit PACK20_08.PAK switch: N/A pc##n DLC - Far East Travelers PACK70_00.PAK switch: AddOn 0700 (2BC) ev45a Straw Hat ev46a Flower Crown pc40_wep_09 Alchemist's Staff Someone else made the list and I don't want to take credit, but I added the switch title ID's as shown in DB installer. The actual title ID for the DLC's are the base ID, bitwise or'd with 0x1000 plus the number shown. Update ID are always same as base except last 3 digits 800. example: base region USA: 010095E018944000 dlc: AddOn 0202 (0CA) <- how DBI shows it. 0202 is the same as 0CA except in decimal format. How we get the ID: 010095E018944000 <OR> 10CA <- add 1 to the left of the 0CA. actual title ID for dlc 0202: 010095E0189450CA Also make sure the files you try to replace them with are written EXACTLY the same. I couldn't get some mods to work as well, but the ones from 14kw23 definetely work so try those first. thanks, it works. have you tried the mod in the ipu section? I tried it but it didn't work. I've put it in sdroot:\atmosphere\contents\010095E018944000\romfs\Data\NX\Res_CMN\ipu\mod file Edited December 29, 2023 by Nyoba007
Mariz95 Posted December 29, 2023 Posted December 29, 2023 (edited) 2 hours ago, Nyoba007 said: thanks, it works. have you tried the mod in the ipu section? I tried it but it didn't work. I've put it in sdroot:\atmosphere\contents\010095E018944000\romfs\Data\NX\Res_CMN\ipu\mod file I have not tried any ipu mods yet only character and ui. which mod are you trying to use? The only thing I see that could be a problem is you wrote ipu with all lowercase letters when it should be Ipu. Edited December 29, 2023 by Mariz95
AnimoKun Posted January 2, 2024 Posted January 2, 2024 On 12/4/2023 at 3:27 PM, _QED said: I apologize in advance that English is not my first language. Use the machine translation engine that you believe is most accurate for you. ライザ 錬金術師の採取着 水陸両用型 (Ryza Alchemist's Collecting Clothes Amphibious) [詳細] ファンアートで見て "エロかわいい" と思ったものにヒントを得て作ったものです。 ライザ2の水着モデルを移植したものにpc40aをミックスしてみました。 水着モデルは pc4*x モデルがあるので作成意欲が無かったのですが、少し衣装を追加したファンアートを見てエロくなると思ったのですが。。。 下半身を増量してブラの面積を減らしているので、乳揺れと尻を愛でるのに適しているかと思いますが。。。少し露骨過ぎたかもしれません? ✨ojisan184様のMODを流用させて頂いております MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/39(ファイル名:pc40_amp.7z) sourceファイルを同梱しています。使用方法は「amorrow28様」作成のこちらのチュートリアルを参照してくださいhttps://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki Is there a way to enlarge her butt?
Blade000 Posted January 5, 2024 Posted January 5, 2024 (edited) Das any one know of Klaudia (Lady's Daily Life) pc41 which one it is Edited January 5, 2024 by Layle4123
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now