Jump to content

Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, megane777 said:

shi0721さん、ababa-babaさん
特殊な環境下でのみ発生する可能性を考えて質問しました。回答ありがとうございます
例)WIN11とWindows Defenderのみで発生する等

 

_QEDさん
お疲れさまでした。復帰して頂きありがとうございます

 

以下追記_JST23/20/29 AM01:10頃

On 10/25/2023 at 10:55 PM, _horse_girl said:

ここはMODの情報や技術を議論する掲示板。

いい加減に関係ない話で無駄にスレッドを肥大化させるのは止めてもらえないか?

 

7 hours ago, _horse_girl said:

投稿する場所を変えただけで、草生えるwwwwww

色々と大丈夫?過去の投稿内容見たけど、投稿ParaPara氏を尊敬していた頃を思い出して

Posted
16 hours ago, shi0721 said:

今回の件でご迷惑とお手間をとらせてしまいもうしわけありませんでした。

別方法でのご対応ありがとうございます。

 

こちらこそ私が適切に対応していれば、shi0721様にお手間をかけずに済んだ筈でした。

ご不安を与えるだけでなくお手数をお掛けして本当に申し訳ございませんでした。

Posted
On 10/3/2023 at 7:05 AM, _QED said:

私的 MOD 総集編

 

度々私が作成したMODのリンク集を作って欲しいとか、既に投稿したMODを一括圧縮したファイルを送って欲しいとか、モデルの記号(pc40r,pc40v...etc.)が重複していますがどういう風に使い分けているのか教えて欲しい等のDMを頂いていておりました。

それを纏めて回収すると共に、投稿後に個人的に修正したものの微細な修正なので再投稿するのを躊躇していたものを投稿することにしました。

ちなみにモデルの記号に特に意味はありません。ベースとなったモデルの記号をそのまま使っている場合が多いですが、単に何となくで決めているときもあります?

 

?ライザ

image.thumb.png.0b3a548779ad23c0950be2d729e6d3bb.png

image.png.9bbdfc11c65f82d4d3638b319deca246.png

 


<修正点>

[1] pc40v -> 室内におけるバスト付近の色調の不具合の修正。スカートの丈をほんの少しだけ短く。テクスチャの画質を更新。光沢表現の追加。細部のブラッシュアップ。ソックスにディティールを追加。

[2] pc40r -> バスト部分をカットして谷間が見えるようにしました。細部のブラッシュアップ。

image.png.c2331d47880fb65907870f96b42c5d3b.png

 

[3] pc40q -> イベントシーンで首回りが異常に白くなる不具合を修正。細部のブラッシュアップ。

[4] pc40p -> 投稿後の修正はありません。

[5] pv40o -> テクスチャの画質を更新。光沢表現の追加。

[6] pc40l ->  背部フリルの一部をカットしてパンツが見えやすいようにしました。細部のブラッシュアップ。光沢表現の追加  

[7] pc40k -> 背部フリルの一部をカットしてパンツが見えやすいようにしました。帽子の配色を変更。テクスチャの画質を更新。光沢表現の追加。

 

image.png.5fa0109a224b3fc7f8e8e77bbb15d6b6.png

 

[8] pc40c -> 股間部分の布面積を縮小しハイレグ度を上げました。 テクスチャの画質を更新。光沢表現の追加

image.png.0a1c93e89c79876eedbb3d26bd858e1c.png

 

[RSV01] pc40div -> テクスチャの画質を更新。光沢表現の追加。

[RSV02] pc40puniT -> パンツの形を修正しました。太ももを増量。シャツの丈を少し短く。 テクスチャの画質を更新。光沢表現の追加。

[RSV03] pc40w -> [不思議な錬金術師の採取着] 

image.png.77cfc850c97671c2b19f97f694f32b97.png

  pc40p  

 

 

?クラウディア

image.png.06a6407d9835850fd4ec33210d9a7ea1.png

 

<修正点>

[1] pc41c -> 膝のテクスチャがズレているのを修正しました。

image.png.af405a6785f8e2f06461184f4bc4fd01.png

 

[2] pc41q -> 投稿後の修正はありません。

[3] pc41k -> 投稿後の修正はありません。

 

 

 

?パトリッツィア

image.png.53d814e11d68f798570e3e28899b858a.png

<修正点>

[1] pc44k -> 投稿後の修正はありません。

[2] pc44l -> 投稿後の修正はありません。

[3] pc44r -> スカートのテクスチャを変更しました。

[4] pc44r_k -> 上着を露出度の高いものに変更しました。

 

 

 ?フェデリーカ

image.png.d52e21be776a3c8562124aea6f83123a.png

 

[概要]

一応チャイナ服をイメージして作成しました。まぁ上手くいかなかったのですが。。。?

旧版よりテクスチャを高画質して光沢表現を追加しています。

カラーはフレデリカの水着モデルをベースにしています。

 

 

 ?リラ

image.png.4e9711c44afdb6323b396e806d299abb.png

投稿後の修正点はありません。

 

 ?カラ

image.png.f6a82222df62d92f240573be74e50598.png

 

 

?‍♂️これらのMODについて改造・流用に関しては御自由に行ってください。

?ただし配布に関しては、このサイト(LoversLab)内に限定させてください。ご理解頂きますようお願い申し上げます。

私の作成したMODの流用及び再配布を禁止させて頂きます。

 

 ?Special thanks

   fiore99,Esq. (I am grateful for your invaluable advice.)

   amorrow28,Esq. (I appreciate you providing tools and tutorials.)

 

MODの導入方法はこちらの tekateka3様 の投稿から

私がMOD作成の際に参照させて頂いている「amorrow28様」によるチュートリアルはこちらからhttps://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki

 

I came to download the mod files from this post but they are all gone.

Did you remove them?

Posted
On 2023/10/29 at PM3点26分, Matatabi_P said:

你好。

已经太晚了,但我还是制作了 mix_result 的剧照。

图片.png.e9468ff847f87beff7b5978a0729f597.png

 

右半边很孤独,所以这是克劳迪娅在里面的那一个。

image.png.2d3a0461352f1afea263bcccf984b4ad.png

 

选择你喜欢的!

该MOD应放置在“Res_CMN/ipu”文件夹中。

Ryza3_still_mix_result.zip 826.78 KB · 53 次下载 Ryza3_still_mix_result_with Klaudia.zip 866.53 KB · 71 次下载

Hello, I would like to ask, I have replaced the MOD you provided, but it does not take effect.

Posted
On 10/29/2023 at 12:26 AM, Matatabi_P said:

Hello.

It's too late, but I made a still of mix_result.

image.png.e9468ff847f87beff7b5978a0729f597.png

 

The right half was lonely, so here is the one with Klaudia in it.

image.png.2d3a0461352f1afea263bcccf984b4ad.png

 

Choose whichever you like!

This MOD should be placed in the "Res_CMN/ipu" folder.

Ryza3_still_mix_result.zip 826.78 kB · 54 downloads Ryza3_still_mix_result_with Klaudia.zip 866.53 kB · 72 downloads

That's fantastic, not late at all.

 

Are you also planning to replace the battle UI, the character portraits in the middle of the menu interface, or the story illustrations?

(Just asking about your plans, I'm already very grateful for how it is now)

Posted (edited)
On 10/30/2023 at 4:40 PM, AriosL said:

Hello, I would like to ask, I have replaced the MOD you provided, but it does not take effect.

Hello.

I think you are probably having trouble installing the MOD.

 

Installing MODs for this game is complicated and there are many similar questions, so I would like to take this opportunity to introduce the installation procedure.

I'm not good at English, so I'm sorry if it's hard to understand. *Please install the MOD at your own risk.

 

My MOD is included in PACK00_01.PAK, so unzip PACK00_01.PAK with gust_tools.

image.png.6486f1cb59ac206ac56cd1d93ad6ed77.png

 

Then, a data folder will be created within the Data folder.

image.png.f7123c1e1da12b8e84ba0deda2c189b0.png

 

Copy the x64 folder inside the data folder.

image.png.5fd7734350af0b295436b4a7f59cd33f.png

 

Paste it into the Data folder and overwrite the x64 folder. Delete the data folder.

image.png.18e974b6052910e2804f8a6b83034ae1.png

 

Copy my MOD to this folder and overwrite it. *Please make a backup if necessary.

image.png.737caaaed1f16745c080d33fb30aed6b.png

 

If this continues, PACK00_01.PAK will be loaded with priority, so you need to change the name of PACK00_01.PAK.( It is OK to move it to another location.)

image.png.ed021e2a3ab5c6b05d18da9c4fa62004.png

This will load data from the Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu folder.

 

that's all! I hope you can install the mod safely. *This is the only way I could explain it with my technical skills, so I apologize for the length.

Edited by Matatabi_46
Posted
29 minutes ago, Matatabi_P said:

你好。

我认为您可能在安装 MOD 时遇到问题。

 

这个游戏安装MOD比较复杂,类似的问题也很多,所以我想借此机会介绍一下安装过程。

我的英语不好,所以如果很难理解,我很抱歉。*请自行承担安装MOD的风险。

 

我的MOD包含在PACK00_01.PAK中,所以用gust_tools解压PACK00_01.PAK。

image.png.6486f1cb59ac206ac56cd1d93ad6ed77.png

 

然后,将在 Data 文件夹中创建一个 data 文件夹。

image.png.f7123c1e1da12b8e84ba0deda2c189b0.png

 

将 x64 文件夹复制到 data 文件夹内。

image.png.5fd7734350af0b295436b4a7f59cd33f.png

 

将其粘贴到 Data 文件夹中并覆盖 x64 文件夹。删除数据文件夹。

image.png.18e974b6052910e2804f8a6b83034ae1.png

 

将我的MOD复制到这个文件夹并覆盖它。*如有需要请做好备份。

image.png.737caaaed1f16745c080d33fb30aed6b.png

 

如果继续这样下去,PACK00_01.PAK会被优先加载,所以需要更改PACK00_01.PAK的名称(移动到其他位置也可以)。

这将从 Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu 文件夹加载数据。

 

就这样!我希望你能安全地安装该模组。*这是我可以用我的技术技能解释它的唯一方法,所以我对长度表示歉意。

Thank you for answering my question, thank you very much. I understand the steam platform, but what if I want to modify the mod for the switch platform?

Posted
2 hours ago, reshangfeng996 said:

That's fantastic, not late at all.

 

Are you also planning to replace the battle UI, the character portraits in the middle of the menu interface, or the story illustrations?

(Just asking about your plans, I'm already very grateful for how it is now)

Hello brother,Thank you for your compliment!

For now, I'm thinking of making this still, which I see relatively often, as well as various icons.

image.png.29cffbe4d1120aa0a576457d1a557171.png

but··· I don't know if I'll make it... Please don't expect too much _(:3 ''∠)_

Posted
8分前、AriosLはこう言いました:

Steam プラットフォームについては理解していますが、Switch プラットフォーム用に MOD を変更したい場合はどうですか?

SWITH version... Sorry, I don't know...

Posted
2 minutes ago, Matatabi_P said:

SWITH version... Sorry, I don't know...

Okay, thank you very much for your answer. I thought I knew I should look into it myself.

Posted
On 10/29/2023 at 4:17 AM, _QED said:

I apologize in advance that English is not my first language.

Use the machine translation engine that you believe is most accurate for you.

 

クラウディア 薄着のお出かけ 改 (Klaudia Light Clothing Outing Kai )

image.png.164b25ae7e0f01d24e1ea2e10c7cb2de.png

[詳細]

元ネタはライザ2の"薄着のお出かけ"です。

pc41r の上半身の露出をアップして、コルセットの布地部分も肌のテクスチャに変更し、脚は pc41x を移植しました。

設定資料集だと初期原案では2,3それぞれコルセットしてないのに最終案で突然コルセット付いてくるのは何故なのか。。。

何より何故ポニーテール案をボツにしたのか。。。?

 

MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/5 (ファイル名:pc41_lco.7z)

 

 

クラウディア 新・避暑地の御令嬢 (Klaudia Neo Summer resort daughter)

image.png.1c47724597b71905c9ce0df361a6b56a.png

[詳細]

ライザ3特典の"避暑のご令嬢"の露出度をアップしたものです。

過去に何度か修正版を投稿していますが、バックウィンド時(画像右)にバストが服を貫通する不具合を修正出来ませんでした。

今回ウエイトを調整することによって修正出来たと思います。

まぁスクリーンショットを撮らないと気付かないレベルですが、クラウディアなので特別拘りました?。

 

MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/6 (ファイル名:pc41_resort.7z)

 

 

私がMOD作成の際に参照させて頂いている「amorrow28様」によるチュートリアルはこちらからhttps://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki

Got a Trojan Alert for PC 41_Ico.7z btw.... image.png.e5263bb4d31b42f19edf1abb82a8682d.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, iYeul said:

Got a Trojan Alert for PC 41_Ico.7z btw.... image.png.e5263bb4d31b42f19edf1abb82a8682d.png

I apologize in advance that English is not my first language 

 

Thanks for the report.
I updated the Windows Defender's definition file and scanned it promptly. However, it couldn't be detected in my environment.
Therefore, I suggest not downloading it since there's nothing I can do about it.

Edited by _QED
Posted
3 hours ago, _QED said:

再度ウィルス検知の告発がございました。

残念ながら私の環境ではまた検知出来ませんでした。

大変申し訳ありませんが、同じようにウィルスを検知された方がいらっしゃたら、

このスレッドなり私へのメッセージなりでお知らせ頂けますでしょうか。

検知が多発する場合は安全のためアップローダーを閉鎖したいと思います。

ご協力のほど何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。

今回上げて頂いている一連のファイルは当方の環境で全く検知は起きていませんので誤検知ではないでしょうか?

それに万が一の為に別個所に上げるようにされているので、きっかけを作った自分が言うのもなんですがDLしたい者の完全な自己責任で気にされない方が良いかと思います。

Posted (edited)

English is not my native language so I am using machine translation.
If you have any questions, please use the translation engine that you think is the most accurate.

 

Reporting Virus Detection:

Upon receiving the report, I immediately ran a full scan of the file and my PC using Windows Defender and ESET.

However, I was unable to confirm any threats.
The uploader in question is a private file storage location, so please download at your own risk from there.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

 

英語は私の母国語ではありませんので機械翻訳を使用しております。
原文も併記させて頂きますので、不明な点がございましたらご自身が一番正確だと思われる翻訳エンジンを使用して頂きますようお願い申し上げます。

 

ウィルス検知の報告について

報告を受けてただちに "Windowsdefender" 及び "ESET" を使用して該当ファイルと私のPCのフルスキャンを実行しましたが、

脅威を確認することは出来ませんでした。
私が案内しているアップローダーは私的なファイル保管場所でありますので、そこからダウンロードする際は自己責任でお願いしたく存じます。
大変申し訳ございませんが、ご理解賜りますようお願い申し上げます。

Edited by _QED
Posted
1 hour ago, _QED said:

I apologize in advance that English is not my first language.

Use the machine translation engine that you believe is most accurate for you.

 

パトリッツィア 貴族令嬢の正装(Patricia Noble Swordswoman's Formal Dress)

image.png.b229752a8a5fe1fc5d6d7a6069233fc7.png

[詳細]

"貴族剣士の正装"を改変したものです。

コスチュームの殆どが cloth mesh なので移植が不可だったので、インナーを全て削除して素肌にジャケット1枚だけ着ているというイメージにしました。

最後に投稿してから下半身を "都会の騎士令嬢"と同じものに変えています。

(具体的には微妙ですがムッチリな感じにしています。彼女のスキルモーションなどからバストより下半身を愛でようと思ったので?)

 

MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/24(ファイル名:pc44_nobledress.7z)

 

 ⚠️アップロード時点での私の環境では安全と評価されていますが、脅威判定が出た場合はダウンロードしないでください‼️。

⚠️Rated safe in my environment at the time of upload, but please do not download if you receive a threat assessment.‼️

 

パトリッツィア 絡繰型(Patricia mechanical doll)

image.png.4897f8f0e9b0fe684c6a6ce5ebaf7a49.png

[詳細]

元ネタはソフィー2のプラフタの人形スタイルです。

バストのサイズが一番近いパティに移植しました笑。このモデルはコスチュームのかなりの部分がテクスチャで構成されているので余り弄ることが出来ませんでした。(画像処理が苦手なので?) ヒップの表現等他のモデルに流用したいのですが。。。

最後に投稿してから鼠径部付近の装飾を除去しています。

 

MODのダウンロードはこちらからhttps://ux.getuploader.com/_QED/download/25(ファイル名:pc44_mechanism.7z)

 ⚠️アップロード時点での私の環境では安全と評価されていますが、脅威判定が出た場合はダウンロードしないでください‼️。

⚠️Rated safe in my environment at the time of upload, but please do not download if you receive a threat assessment.‼️

 

MOD作成の際に参照させて頂いている「amorrow28様」によるチュートリアルはこちらからhttps://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki

Could you please explain which game folder is used to replace the mod? I like the previous way you name each mod (like pc40c, pc44k), which clearly tells which game folder is used to replace the mod

Posted
8 hours ago, hyhes said:

Could you please explain which game folder is used to replace the mod? I like the previous way you name each mod (like pc40c, pc44k), which clearly tells which game folder is used to replace the mod

Hi, I've tried them all and can change them at will, except for 48b.

Posted (edited)
On 11/4/2023 at 6:27 AM, hyhes said:

Could you please explain which game folder is used to replace the mod? I like the previous way you name each mod (like pc40c, pc44k), which clearly tells which game folder is used to replace the mod

English is not my native language so I am using machine translation.
If you have any questions, please use the translation engine that you think is the most accurate.

 

I made symbols for my previous posts for convenience, and there is no official rule for model symbols.
For instance, I posted "Ryza White lilies last summer" as "pc40l," which stands for Lily. 
I used a symbol that I could easily associate with its corresponding model.
However, since there are more mods for Liza than there are folders, I received numerous questions such as "there is no corresponding folder" or "the symbols are duplicated."
Therefore, I did not put symbols on the folders, so users could freely use them with symbols.
I sincerely apologize for not providing an explanation on this matter.
 

Below are the symbols for the models I use. However, you don't need to follow these symbols to use the MOD.
Feel free to use this as an example for your reference.

 

Ryza Neo Alchemist Battle Dress -> pc40v  /  Ryza Mysterious Alchemist -> pc40r  /  Ryza MAU Kai2 -> pc40q  /  Ryza Sea breeze blouse Kai -> pc40p

Ryza Neo Summer adventure -> pc40o  /  Ryza White lilies last summer -> pc40l  /  Ryza Momokka formal wear -> pc40k  /  Ryza Puni T Kai -> pc40c

 

Klaudia Light Clothing Outing Kai  -> pc41l  /  Klaudia Neo Summer resort's daughter -> pc41c  /  Klaudia A new me -> pc41k 

Klaudia Last summer memories -> pc41q

 

(Patricia)Urban Knight's Daughter, Type A -> pc41r  /  Patricia Noble Swordswoman's Formal Dress -> pc41k  /  Patricia mechanical doll -> pc41l

 

When a model not mentioned above is employed, it is substituted with an appropriate model.
 

 

私が以前投稿する際に付けていた記号は便宜的に付けていたものでモデルの記号については規則性はございません。
例えば ”Ryza White lilies last summer" は以前に "pc40l" として投稿しておりましたが、これは Lily の頭文字をとったものです。私自身がどのモデルか連想しやすい記号をつけていました。
しかしライザのMODなどはフォルダの数より多いので "該当するフォルダが無い"、"記号が重複している" という質問を多く頂きました。
そのため今回あえて記号を付けないことにより、利用者の皆様が自由に記号つけてご利用頂けると思った結果の投稿方法でした。
しかしその点について説明不足だった点について深くお詫び申し上げます。
 

下記に私が実際に使用しているモデルの記号を列挙致します。しかし先ほど述べました通り、この通りにしなければMODを利用しなけれならないということではありません。
参考の一例としていただければ幸いです。
 

上記のリストに存在しないモデルを使用するときは、適当なモデルと交換して使用しています。

Edited by _QED
Posted
5 hours ago, srxzo11421 said:

Hi, I've tried them all and can change them at will, except for 48b.

Thank you for supplementing my lack of explanation.

Posted

There we go again...

Not every file type will be scanned by antivirus software. It doesn't matter which you try, the majority will not read these files. You can use a site called virustotal to scan the zip file with multiple antivirus programs at once. The zip files contain a g1t and an elixir-gz file, which almost certainly will not be scanned. It is pointless to scan these files. After unpacking these files (with Gust Tools or similar), you'll find the following: 28 dds files, 2 json files, 13 g1m files, 1 swg file, 1 bin file, 1 rigbin file. The dds and json files are much more common. The bin file is mostly readable in a text editor so you can see its contents for yourself. I'm not an expert so I'm not entirely sure what the g1m files are supposed to be again, but I assume they're related to the meshes (3d model). Scanning these unpacked files yielded zero results for me.

I don't see any executables, scripts or other files that would run code. I'm not an expert but I think that these files could theoretically only pose a threat if they were malformed in such a way to exploit vulnerabilities in the game. Either way, you are not going to get any valid results from an antivirus scan. You will only get meaningful results from antivirus' active protection. Multiple users here have already done their own scans with paid antivirus software. All of the software mentioned over the previous pages have protection against active threats. No one has reported any active threats.

Everyone should always be careful with what they download on their computer. It's good to be careful. But this conversation has seriously derailed the thread. I believe the files are safe, but that means very little. Everyone should look into it themselevs to the best of their abilities. _QED, perhaps you would be willing to share your work files with everyone? You could include a folder in your mod zip files with all of the unpacked files, so that people can verify these themselves. And it could encourage other people to tweak and modify your mods for their own purposes, which will grow this game's modding community. You don't have to if you don't want to, of course. Apologies for writing to you in a language you are not comfortable in.

Posted

English is not my native language so I am using machine translation.
If you have any questions, please use the translation engine that you think is the most accurate.

 

Thanks for the advice.
I read it using machine translation, so I apologize if I misunderstood.

Am I correct in understanding that including all pre-build files in the distribution file will help the mod community for this game?
This is difficult to do for files that have already been uploaded, but we would like to consider this for files to be uploaded in the future.

 

アドバイスありがとうございます。
機械翻訳を使用して読んだので誤解していたら申し訳ございません。

配布ファイルにBuild前のファイルを全て含んだ方が、このゲームのMODコミュニティの活性化につながるという理解で間違いないでしょうか。
既にアップロードしているファイルについては難しいですが、今後アップロードするファイルについては検討したいと思います。

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...