mercury_D Posted May 7, 2023 Posted May 7, 2023 (edited) I am using 5.vb to create a new mesh in order to use its Vg_group. However, the data from 5.vb needs to be preserved and cannot be directly replaced. I copied one of the items in the submesh of the section and added it as an additional submesh, and increased the count of the original submesh by 1. However, I couldn't actually add a new mesh in this way. Does anyone know how to add a new mesh? Edited May 7, 2023 by mercury15882
Joe Average Posted May 7, 2023 Posted May 7, 2023 I made some texture-only edits based on mods from Ojisan184, 14kw23, & Eisenwater. pc41x.g1t (get elixir.gz from Ojisan184's Klaudia nude mod) pc46x.g1t (get elixir.gz from 14kw23's Lila edit based on Ojisan184's nude mod) pc48x.g1t (get elixir.gz from Ojisan184's Federica nude mod) pc50x.g1t (get elixir.gz from Eisenwater Kala edit based on Ojisan184's nude mod) 11
litle_dreamer Posted May 8, 2023 Posted May 8, 2023 On 2023/3/28 at 午前6時7分, DevilPaean said: ryza2 からコピー/貼り付けして、ryza3 の式を削除するだけです。ほとんど使えなかった pc40a.zip 3.07MB · 1,210ダウンロード Does anyone know how to change this mod's expression from crying to normal? I've tried many things but I don't know how to get it back
EpicShelterStudios Posted May 8, 2023 Posted May 8, 2023 Any chance of a modded version of Ryza's eastern dlc outfit? Like a bigger butt or panties? 1
z22110722 Posted May 8, 2023 Posted May 8, 2023 【Deepl翻译】 I have been stuck in this problem for some time? [write_dds_header] I don't know how to modify the code Keyword [ARGB] I don't know what it is?
shadbonnie Posted May 8, 2023 Posted May 8, 2023 Can we get a complete list of different pak files for this section already? I got lost :))
Fragile Snow Posted May 8, 2023 Posted May 8, 2023 (edited) 2 hours ago, shadbonnie said: Can we get a complete list of different pak files for this section already? I got lost :)) Do you mean this? Quote PACK00_02.PAK: pc40a, pc40q, pc40r, pc40v, pc40x, pc41a, pc41q, pc41r, pc41x, pc42a, pc42q, pc42r, pc42x, pc43a, pc43q, pc43r, pc43x, pc44a, pc44r, pc44x, pc45a, pc45x, pc46a, pc46x, pc47a, pc47q, pc47r, pc47x, pc48a, pc48x, pc49a, pc49x, pc50a, pc50x, pc51a, pc52a, pc53a, pc54a, pc55a, pc56a PACK05_02.PAK: pc45c, pc45x PACK20_02.PAK: pc40k, pc40l, pc41k, pc41l, pc42k, pc42l, pc43k, pc43l, pc44k, pc44l, pc45k, pc45l, pc46k, pc46l, pc47k, pc47l, pc48k, pc48l, pc49k, pc49l, pc50k, pc50l PACK20_03.PAK: pc40o, pc40p PACK20_04.PAK: pc40c, pc41c, pc42c, pc43c, pc46c, pc47c PACK20_05.PAK: pc40t, pc40u PACK20_07.PAK: pc40b, pc41b, pc42b, pc43b, pc44b, pc45b, pc46b, pc47b, pc48b, pc49b, pc50b PACK20_08.PAK: pc40n, pc41n, pc42n, pc43n, pc44n, pc47n, pc48n, pc49n, pc50n I copypasted this from someone else who posted in this thread from way before to my notes but I didnt check who initially compiled these, so credits to whoever wrote these initially, not to me Edited May 8, 2023 by Fragile Snow phrasing 2
shadbonnie Posted May 9, 2023 Posted May 9, 2023 5 hours ago, Fragile Snow said: Do you mean this? I copypasted this from someone else who posted in this thread from way before to my notes but I didnt check who initially compiled these, so credits to whoever wrote these initially, not to me sorry, i mean pak files and what costume it edit as well
14kw23 Posted May 9, 2023 Posted May 9, 2023 I have uploaded a new version that slightly modified only the texture of the Ryza mod that I distributed in the past. The cloth area of the hot pants was shaved off to make it a red thong. The texture of the nipples and anus has also been slightly modifie. mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/71 17
jpackinwood Posted May 10, 2023 Posted May 10, 2023 9 hours ago, 14kw23 said: I have uploaded a new version that slightly modified only the texture of the Ryza mod that I distributed in the past. The cloth area of the hot pants was shaved off to make it a red thong. The texture of the nipples and anus has also been slightly modifie. mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/71 Wooow. Was there a version of this mod that just loses the thong? I looked through uploader and the thread and didn't see a version with this pussy and no thong, but if I missed it, I'd be interested in that, too. (or if it doesn't exist but wouldn't be too much trouble to make)
14kw23 Posted May 10, 2023 Posted May 10, 2023 13 hours ago, jpackinwood said: Wooow. Was there a version of this mod that just loses the thong? I looked through uploader and the thread and didn't see a version with this pussy and no thong, but if I missed it, I'd be interested in that, too. (or if it doesn't exist but wouldn't be too much trouble to make) This response is simple, so I don't bother to upload it to my uploader. Please download it here.pc40c.g1t 1
litle_dreamer Posted May 10, 2023 Posted May 10, 2023 3 hours ago, _QED said: クラウディアモデル改修版 [ノクターン・美脚版・改2 pc41q_barefoot_R2.7z] 【改修点】 ・ストッキングから生足にテクスチャを変更(パンティのテクスチャも変更) ・胸をほんの少しだけ増量 ・胸周りのテクスチャの調整(隙間を出来るだけ埋めました) ・脚のラインの微調整(本当に個人的なこだわり度) [避暑地のご案内・改2 pc41c_R2.7z] 【改修点】 ・腰回りのテクスチャの調整(隙間を出来るだけ埋めました) ・胸をほんの少しだけ増量 ・パンティのテクスチャの変更(アップで見えたら模様がボケてしまうのを修正) (脚のラインやヴォリュームは大丈夫です) pc41q_barefoot_R2.7z 6.38MB · 51 ダウンロード pc41c_R2.7z 3.9MB · 43 ダウンロード やっとフェデリーカに会えました。? モデルを改造するのが面白くなりましたが、ストーリーが全然進められないという本末転倒状態になってしまいます? 素晴らしい改変ありがとうございます! ノクターンの方なのですが他のmodと同様の導入をしたところ改変前のスカートの輪郭が残っている様なのですが制作者様の方でも確認できますか? 2
litle_dreamer Posted May 11, 2023 Posted May 11, 2023 13 hours ago, _QED said: 申し訳ありませんが、自分の環境では確認出来ませんでした。 従いまして、現状可能な限りの下記の処理をさせて頂きました。 1 新たにPACK00_02.PAKをダウンロード 2 上記のPAKよりg1tを抽出 3 DDS ファイルに対して一から適切にトリミング処理を実行(このモデルのスカートはBlenderでは処理できないので) 4 g1t ファイルの解凍、梱包に関しては gust_tool v1.47 を使用しています(今まで v1.55 を使用していました) 処理後、更衣室、フォトモード、数回の戦闘でテストしましたが確認は出来ておりません。 ご迷惑をお掛けしましたことお詫び致します。 別途不具合をお知らせいたしますので感謝申し上げます。 迅速な対応感謝いたします! あら捜しのようになってしまい大変申し訳ないのですが、新しく上げてくださっているファイルがおそらくライザのものとなってしまっているようです。 またスクショを撮ることもできたので一応添付しておきます。
Gorzius Posted May 11, 2023 Posted May 11, 2023 On 5/8/2023 at 9:27 PM, Fragile Snow said: I copypasted this from someone else who posted in this thread from way before to my notes but I didnt check who initially compiled these, so credits to whoever wrote these initially, not to me That was me, but I didn't notice someone made a much more detailed list before mine. On 5/9/2023 at 3:24 AM, shadbonnie said: sorry, i mean pak files and what costume it edit as well Are you looking for this? On 4/3/2023 at 1:29 PM, rcyggdra said: ID list: pc## pc40 Ryza pc41 Klaudia pc42 Tao pc43 Lent pc44 Patricia(Patty) pc45 Empel pc46 Lila pc47 Bos pc48 Federica pc49 Dian pc50 Kala PACK00_02.PAK pc##a Default pc40q Ryza 1 pc40r Ryza 2 pc40v Sophie 2 pc##x Swimsuit PACK20_02.PAK pc##k Another Look 1 pc##l Another Look 2 PACK20_03.PAK pc40o Summer - Ryza 1 pc40p Summer - Ryza 2 PACK20_04.PAK pc##c Summer Look PACK20_05.PAK pc40t Plachta's outfit pc40u Ramizel's outfit PACK20_07.PAK pc##b DLC - Swimsuit PACK20_08.PAK pc##n DLC - Far East Travelers PACK70_00.PAK ev45a Straw Hat ev46a Flower Crown pc40_wep_09 Alchemist's Staff 6
litle_dreamer Posted May 12, 2023 Posted May 12, 2023 2 hours ago, _QED said: クラウディアモデル改修版 ノクターン・美脚版・改2 【改修点】 ・ストッキングから生足にテクスチャを変更(パンティのテクスチャも変更) ・バストをほんの少しだけ増量 ・バスト周りのテクスチャの調整(隙間を出来るだけ埋めました) ・脚のラインの微調整(個人的な拘りです 笑) pc41q.7z 5.96 MB · 28 downloads このMODは、先日アップしたものの諸事情で削除したものを再アップしたものです。 ご迷惑をお掛けした方にはお詫び申し上げます。?♂️ 修正確認できました! 度重なる迅速な対応本当にありがとうございました! 1
yunixa Posted May 13, 2023 Posted May 13, 2023 can someone share the schoolgirl mod again? i cant find it
14kw23 Posted May 13, 2023 Posted May 13, 2023 I'm exploring the limits of how far I can increase the volume of Ryza's breasts without discomfort. 12
EpicShelterStudios Posted May 13, 2023 Posted May 13, 2023 2 hours ago, 14kw23 said: I'm exploring the limits of how far I can increase the volume of Ryza's breasts without discomfort. is a pregnant ryza possible
14kw23 Posted May 15, 2023 Posted May 15, 2023 On 5/14/2023 at 4:28 AM, EpicShelterStudios said: is a pregnant ryza possible Oh, I also tried to make a pregnant Ryza, but it was more difficult to shape the belly than the breasts, and it was not as good as I could show you.
FIL01 Posted May 15, 2023 Posted May 15, 2023 On 2023/5/14 at 午前1時48分, 14kw23 said: ライザの胸をどこまで違和感なくボリュームアップできるかを模索中です。 Let's take it to the limit!!
jpackinwood Posted May 15, 2023 Posted May 15, 2023 8 minutes ago, 14kw23 said: Oh, I also tried to make a pregnant Ryza, but it was more difficult to shape the belly than the breasts, and it was not as good as I could show you. Is the pregnant mod still a work in progress or is it difficult enough that you decided to abandon it? I'd definitely be interested in it as well,
kinkanon Posted May 16, 2023 Posted May 16, 2023 I made a cleavage mod for the summer outfit. Added some blush to make it more noticeable, maybe i overdid it. Problem is, I can't seem to get rid of that V line above the breasts. I tried editing both normal and alpha maps (001, 002, 010, 011 dds) but can't seem to get rid of it. Anyone know? Probably gonna have to put the collar back in too as removing it reveals gaps annoyingly. If only there was a little more skin texture/mesh to work with. I know @Shocky mentioned they might maybe have something in the works. I don't expect this to be done but I'd love if to get bigger shirt cleavage and being able remove all the shirt. and be able to remove the waistcoat leaving the shirt on revealing side boob, though more shirt would be needed. Basically a clothed but full-bodied model is the dream. So i can make some more risque rather than just barely covering their naughty bits with thin string. Not shaming anyone, it just doesn't do it for me. pc40c.g1t 2
14kw23 Posted May 16, 2023 Posted May 16, 2023 On 5/15/2023 at 9:47 PM, jpackinwood said: Is the pregnant mod still a work in progress or is it difficult enough that you decided to abandon it? I'd definitely be interested in it as well, I'm sorry, I abandoned it once. I would like to implement it if I have the opportunity, but I am personally more interested in Patty for pregnant bellies.
14kw23 Posted May 16, 2023 Posted May 16, 2023 Dedicated to those who like big. Distribute a set of Ryza's breasts. The size was changed to 6 levels, but I thought that 6L was probably the limit of the "uncanny valley", so I stopped increasing the breast weight at this stage, so I decided to release it this time. I think that the size of your favorite breast varies widely, so please introduce it according to your preference. mod is here. https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/73 17
kinkanon Posted May 17, 2023 Posted May 17, 2023 After banging my head against the wall testing textures trying to remove the v outline, i came to my senses and decided to peruse the thread once again. to find that @fiore99 and @amorrow28 already discussed this. so i used the g1m exporter/importer and edit3dmig tool to edit the COLOR(0) of the .vb files (submeshes). But because i was using the instructions for a different model, the mesh_metadata.json from the thicker butt pc40c file @339F19F6 seemed to indicate the 5-7 submeshes. Maybe i read it wrong as i don't know what i'm doing, but i managed to remove the outlines for the arms and legs. Gonna try do the same for the rest of the submeshes as i have no clue which one corresponds with that V outline. Though that could just screw something else up. If anyone else knows, which submesh is for that v outline, let me know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now