666dragonborn666 Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 7 minutes ago, Fragile Snow said: any mods for removing the black patch under skirts and adding PS button prompts yet? You can find the PS prompts on Steam discussion. I use DS4 not sure about DS5.
amorrow28 Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 6 hours ago, fiore99 said: Regarding the necessity of PACK00_02.pak repacking, only the files in cf00, cf01, cm00, and cm01 folders seems to be required to be repacked. Thus, all the other files (or at least intended g1t and elixir files) can be excluded from repacking, and can still be read from character folder. The attached json is for repacking only the files in cf00, cf01, cm00, and cm01 folders. PACK00_02.json 857.18 kB · 71 downloads Thank you! Again, I have no idea how you figure this stuff out. In addition, I can confirm that cf00, cf01, cm00 and cm01 can be safely deleted after repacking. I have updated my mod installation instructions here.
fiore99 Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 34 minutes ago, amorrow28 said: Thank you! Again, I have no idea how you figure this stuff out. In addition, I can confirm that cf00, cf01, cm00 and cm01 can be safely deleted after repacking. I have updated my mod installation instructions here. This time, I just predicted the necessary files. The fact that models are read from character folder whereas poses are not means that not all files are required to be repacked. When checked in photomode, only common poses were failed to be read from character folder. Thus, I repacked only common poses, which are in cf00, cf01, cm00, and cm01 folders. 2
ShadowLabX4 Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 On 3/28/2023 at 9:20 PM, Shocky said: I may be in the minority here because everyone wants nudes but I made a simple SFW thicker butt mod for Ryza, I found it weird how flat it was compared to her thighs. I also did a version that removes that butt skirt thing. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCPL3LI_E8tErBYRYdTlRrGHz6H3Le1C/view?usp=share_link !For this mod, you must also Unpack "PACK20_04.pak" and then follow the same guide if you want the Summer Outfit aswell. no butt skirt Reveal hidden contents I think I installed the mod correctly (on the default outfit there is no skirt) but her thighs don't seem as thicc as your preview pics...?
darcyen Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 Question for anyone using mods, Is the black skirt censorship apart of the model or is it there regardless? Example if you had a modded Ryza with a skirt on would the blackness still be there?
stickdude32 Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 (edited) Unfortunately the recent patch kinda screwed the mods up in that everyone was now t-posing... Edited March 31, 2023 by stickdude32 1
hilbo75 Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 6 minutes ago, stickdude32 said: Unfortunately the recent patch kinda screwed the mods up in that everyone was now t-posing... you can find the solution to that on either this or the last page 1
stickdude32 Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 22 minutes ago, hilbo75 said: you can find the solution to that on either this or the last page Well I'll be damned, that fixed it alright. Amazing how fast modders can find solutions to these sorts of problems. 4
Popular Post rcyggdra Posted March 31, 2023 Popular Post Posted March 31, 2023 (edited) the update files format like Sophie 2,PACK05_01.PAK override PACK00_02.PAK(unpcak PACK05_01.PAK after PACK00_02.PAK) remove black patch under skirt for 普拉芙妲&苏菲 , Plachta costume (pc00t) in PACK20_05.PAK , Sophie costume (pc00v) in PACK00_02.PAK Only tested 普拉芙妲. pc40v.zip pc40t.zip Edited March 31, 2023 by rcyggdra 30
hakai322 Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 (edited) is there a mod that remove all grass in the game i rather play with no grass than to see shimmering grass and a no outline mod. Edited March 31, 2023 by hakai322
darcyen Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 57 minutes ago, rcyggdra said: the update files format like Sophie 2,PACK05_01.PAK override PACK00_02.PAK(unpcak PACK05_01.PAK after PACK00_02.PAK) remove black patch under skirt for 普拉芙妲&苏菲 , Plachta costume (pc00t) in PACK20_05.PAK , Sophie costume (pc00v) in PACK00_02.PAK Only tested 普拉芙妲. pc40v.zip 13.34 MB · 25 downloads pc40t.zip 6.64 MB · 23 downloads Thank you!!!!
TheXdragon Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 On 3/27/2023 at 1:06 PM, ojisan184 said: OK, it's Ryza 3. Thanks a lot to moderchan, Soelily, VitaSmith, and amorrow28 for mods and tools. pc40a.zip 11.76 MB · 1,734 downloads I noticed a thing about this mod. The chain on rayza's waist often go between her things. I don't mind (it's really hot in my opinion) but I'm letting you know.
ojisan184 Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 On 3/28/2023 at 3:28 PM, hilbo75 said: i really like this mod but its got a small issue around the pelvis area where it has what looks like an unusual texture seam. where her legs meet her hips Please repaint her skin texture. 1 hour ago, TheXdragon said: I noticed a thing about this mod. The chain on rayza's waist often go between her things. I don't mind (it's really hot in my opinion) but I'm letting you know. I guess it's a collision issue, but I can't solve it other than turning Ryza counterclockwise.
Joe Average Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 Does anyone know what compression and other save/export settings are needed to edit the DDS files in a way that the game can read them? I have tested various combinations since my last post regarding this (on page 3) but no luck.
Fragile Snow Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 21 hours ago, 666dragonborn666 said: You can find the PS prompts on Steam discussion. I use DS4 not sure about DS5. do you mean the one by the user ONE? his method currently as of writing this reply is replacing the PAK files directly and it crashes my game. I had to verify my files integrity to get it to launch again.
ojisan184 Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 1 hour ago, Joe Average said: Does anyone know what compression and other save/export settings are needed to edit the DDS files in a way that the game can read them? I have tested various combinations since my last post regarding this (on page 3) but no luck. I believe that the best is "gust_tools_v1.47" for unpacking/repacking, and "paint.net" for reading/writing. You can use GIMP for editing by transferring with paint.net through clipboard. Here is the reasons. For gust tools. Some textures in Ryza 3 are unpacked with incorrect pixel size by the latest version of gust tools. For paint.net. It can read all dds files and can write BC7 format. There are BC1(DXT1) and BC7(DX11+) in Ryza 3. Both have mipmaps. BC7 is only for transparency. You can tell the format by the file size. Also you can see it in the "type" line of g1t.json. "0x59" is BC1, and "0x5f" is BC7. 2
Joe Average Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 Thank you. I just did a simple test where PAK packing/unpacking was done using gust_tools v1.54 and GT1 packing/unpacking was done using gust_tools v1.47. Using the compression information you provided in paint.net, I was able to avoid that texture glitch I had been getting (vertical stripes).
666dragonborn666 Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, Fragile Snow said: do you mean the one by the user ONE? his method currently as of writing this reply is replacing the PAK files directly and it crashes my game. I had to verify my files integrity to get it to launch again. I used the one slyzador mention in Bread topic. The method is 3dmigoto, same thread below, someone also suggest Special K but I hate using that method. Did not try One method. Edited March 31, 2023 by 666dragonborn666
amorrow28 Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 1 hour ago, Joe Average said: Does anyone know what compression and other save/export settings are needed to edit the DDS files in a way that the game can read them? I have tested various combinations since my last post regarding this (on page 3) but no luck. There is no consistent format, every texture can be different. The G1T file stores the header data as a series of bytes. Open g1t.json and you can see or change the format for each individual file. 0x59 is DXT1, 0x5A is DXT3, 0x5B is DXT5, 0x5C is BC4, 0x5E is BC6H, 0x5F is BC7 (0x59-0x5F are all DirectX / Windows). The number of mipmaps is stored as a separate byte and also must be specified in the json file. More info here in the gust_g1t source code. 1
leo080811 Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 On 2023/3/25 at AM5點11分, jmedia7 said: Can you provide installation instructions? Thanks ryza 的內衣模組。替換她的泳裝。將文件放在遊戲的根文件夾中。原始模組歸功於 moderchan。 內衣Mod.7z 13.77 MB · 2,427 次下載 出於某種原因,如果我手動對乳房進行重量繪製,則會出現導出錯誤。雖然我可以對模型的其餘部分進行權重繪製,但我無法修復裸體模型上的乳房。
Icemoore Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 is there a reason pc40 aND pc40c don't ectract properly? like there's no folder after I unpack it. 1
VitaSmith Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 (edited) 17 hours ago, ojisan184 said: I believe that the best is "gust_tools_v1.47" for unpacking/repacking (...) For gust tools. Some textures in Ryza 3 are unpacked with incorrect pixel size by the latest version of gust tools. I'm the developer of gust_tools and I hope you can appreciate that it's hard for me to fix stuff like this if nobody is reporting it in the VERY PUBLIC ISSUE TRACKER... Please understand that software doesn't "magically" fix itself (I'm not testing stuff unless someone actually reports an issue), and that, instead of wasting your time trying to figure out what release of gust_tool works best, it's a much smarter time investment for everyone to report a regression when you find one. Thank you. Edited April 1, 2023 by VitaSmith 7
Shocky Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 On 3/28/2023 at 3:43 AM, Icemoore said: Love it, but I think her thighhs got smaller here( as in her default outfit.) xD or they just look bigger in the official swimsuit than they do with her hot pants? I'ts not an issue or anything, just something I noticed. Like..she gets thicker the lerss clothes she wears ouo The current nude mod that everyone uses for mods is from Ryza 1, back then she was not as thick, thats why she is less thicker. The nude mod just needs to be updated with the current THICKNESS she has, because she got buffed in the third game. Maybe I'll do that myself if no one does it, because the mod nerfs her thickness and that's unacceptable? 20 hours ago, ShadowLabX4 said: I think I installed the mod correctly (on the default outfit there is no skirt) but her thighs don't seem as thicc as your preview pics...? It's just camera angle and pose I used in photo mode which gives you that impression, I haven't changed anything else.
Icemoore Posted March 31, 2023 Posted March 31, 2023 4 minutes ago, Shocky said: The current nude mod that everyone uses for mods is from Ryza 1, back then she was not as thick, thats why she is less thicker. The nude mod just needs to be updated with the current THICKNESS she has, because she got buffed in the third game. Maybe I'll do that myself if no one does it, because the mod nerfs her thickness and that's unacceptable? It's just camera angle and pose I used in photo mode which gives you that impression, I haven't changed anything else. That's honestly what I'm waiting on, mods for the current Ryza model >_> is the Klaudia one from 2?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now