Icemoore Posted March 27, 2023 Posted March 27, 2023 Now it just crASHes when I try to open the game maybe I installed it wrong :I
Joe Average Posted March 27, 2023 Posted March 27, 2023 32 minutes ago, Icemoore said: Now it just crASHes when I try to open the game maybe I installed it wrong :I We need more information in order to help you. If I had to guess... you use gust tools to create a new "data" folder from PACK00_02.PAK but forgot to merge the data folders? This is correct: ...\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\character\pc40a This is incorrect: ...\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 3\Data\data\x64\character\pc40a 1
hotNess16 Posted March 27, 2023 Author Posted March 27, 2023 20 hours ago, woofhat said: Klaudia nude mod character.7z 10.57 MB · 948 downloads Found another glitch with the Klaudia mod. Don't mean any harm by pointing them out just wanted to let you know.
Icemoore Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 13 hours ago, ojisan184 said: OK, it's Ryza 3. Thanks a lot to moderchan, Soelily, VitaSmith, and amorrow28 for mods and tools. pc40a.zip 11.76 MB · 673 downloads Love it, but I think her thighhs got smaller here( as in her default outfit.) xD or they just look bigger in the official swimsuit than they do with her hot pants? I'ts not an issue or anything, just something I noticed. Like..she gets thicker the lerss clothes she wears ouo
hilbo75 Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 33 minutes ago, Icemoore said: Love it, but I think her thighhs got smaller here( as in her default outfit.) xD or they just look bigger in the official swimsuit than they do with her hot pants? I'ts not an issue or anything, just something I noticed. Like..she gets thicker the lerss clothes she wears ouo i measured it against her default costume thighs by installing this file over a different costume and the thighs look the same unfortunately i cant see the swimsuit in my game so i cant compare it to that (even though i have a dlc unlocker, i dont have any of the other dlc outfit files so the game just hangs if i try to select them lol)
Icemoore Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 10 minutes ago, hilbo75 said: i measured it against her default costume thighs by installing this file over a different costume and the thighs look the same unfortunately i cant see the swimsuit in my game so i cant compare it to that (even though i have a dlc unlocker, i dont have any of the other dlc outfit files so the game just hangs if i try to select them lol) I swear they made her thicker in the swimsuit than with her short shorts then xD I dunno how that works.
yuni623 Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 Do you know where I can find normal costume mods instead of erotic ones?
Popular Post reddragon82 Posted March 28, 2023 Popular Post Posted March 28, 2023 8 minutes ago, yuni623 said: Do you know where I can find normal costume mods instead of erotic ones? 22
hilbo75 Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 i dont think normal costume mods for ryza 3 even exist yet lol. maybe they'll pop up on 3dmgame's chinese forum someday. or maybe someday someone will make something and upload it on gamebanana
hxsxdx Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 18 hours ago, Kent_168 said: Simple modification of the texture Klaudia-miniskirt.zip 7.58 MB · 302 downloads Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\character\pc41q Is it decompression to this path? After covering, there is no effect. Which outfit was replaced?
Icemoore Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 1 hour ago, yuni623 said: Do you know where I can find normal costume mods instead of erotic ones? try Nexus but they don't have anything atm last I checked.
Kent_ex Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 55 minutes ago, hxsxdx said: Atelier Ryza 3\Data\x64\character\pc41q Is it decompression to this path? After covering, there is no effect. Which outfit was replaced? The right path This costume was replaced Quote
TheXdragon Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, Kent_168 said: The right path This costume was replaced Even for me it does not works. Maybe it's because I have a different outfits list? Or maybe we need pc41q.elixir.gz too? (inside the zip there is only pc41q.g1t) Quote Edited March 28, 2023 by TheXdragon
hilbo75 Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 2 minutes ago, TheXdragon said: Even for me it does not works. Maybe it's because I have a different outfits list? its because it replaces the "lovely nocturne" costume which you dont have and cannot select. you could probably replace it with one of her other costumes by renaming the files and replacing the files of a costume you do have
TheXdragon Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 (edited) 17 minutes ago, hilbo75 said: its because it replaces the "lovely nocturne" costume which you dont have and cannot select. you could probably replace it with one of her other costumes by renaming the files and replacing the files of a costume you do have But I have the pc41q forder... maybe all costumes are inside the game files but not active if you don't buy them? But I tryed to put and rename it in all my pc41 folders but nothing happened. This happen when I try the Ryza mods on a foldes that isn't pc40a too. They won't works if I put them in another pc40 folder and rename them. EDIT: If I put the Klaudia mod in pc41a folder this happen: Edited March 28, 2023 by TheXdragon
hilbo75 Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 19 hours ago, ojisan184 said: OK, it's Ryza 3. Thanks a lot to moderchan, Soelily, VitaSmith, and amorrow28 for mods and tools. pc40a.zip 11.76 MB · 805 downloads i really like this mod but its got a small issue around the pelvis area where it has what looks like an unusual texture seam. where her legs meet her hips
hilbo75 Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 20 minutes ago, TheXdragon said: But I have the pc41q forder... maybe all costumes are inside the game files but not active if you don't buy them? But I tryed to put and rename it in all my pc41 folders but nothing happened. This happen when I try the Ryza mods on a foldes that isn't pc40a too. They won't works if I put them in another pc40 folder and rename them. EDIT: If I put the Klaudia mod in pc41a folder this happen: oh sorry. the file that was distributed ONLY has the texture and doesnt change the model, so youd need the model from the original costume as well. (what you're seeing is one costume's texture being applied to a different costume's model) unfortunately it doesnt seem like the game downloads files for dlc you dont have, so you wont be able to use the mod unless you have the dlc its made for. i think that klaudia costume comes from having a save file for ryza 1 but im not entirely sure.
TheXdragon Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 (edited) 1 hour ago, hilbo75 said: oh sorry. the file that was distributed ONLY has the texture and doesnt change the model, so youd need the model from the original costume as well. (what you're seeing is one costume's texture being applied to a different costume's model) unfortunately it doesnt seem like the game downloads files for dlc you dont have, so you wont be able to use the mod unless you have the dlc its made for. i think that klaudia costume comes from having a save file for ryza 1 but im not entirely sure. I see, thanks for the answer. EDIT: Ok, I really don't understand how costumes works in this game... The only folder the seems to works on the game is the "a" one (pc40a, pc41a ecc.). I tryed to delete all pc40 folders (Ryza costumes if I'm not wrong) keeping only the pc40a folder. And they still all works. There aren't any change in the game if I delete/rename the oterhs folders... I'm missing something? Edited March 28, 2023 by TheXdragon
eduardoambr Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 I wish I could have an option to remove Ryza s hat.
kyoshiro1993 Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 Hey, im new to modding atelier ryza games, can someone explain what im doing wrong? I've used GUST tool and get into the pc40 folder then I replace .g1t and .elixir files but nothing changes in game?
Joe Average Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 5 minutes ago, kyoshiro1993 said: Hey, im new to modding atelier ryza games, can someone explain what im doing wrong? I've used GUST tool and get into the pc40 folder then I replace .g1t and .elixir files but nothing changes in game? You most likely missed the step where you put .bak at the end PACK00_02.PAK. The game will ignore the "character" folder if PACK00_02.PAK still has the usual name. Change it to PACK00_02.PAK.bak 1
rcyggdra Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 2 hours ago, eduardoambr said: I wish I could have an option to remove Ryza s hat. unpack PACK70_00.PAK replace ev45a.g1t (Straw Hat). ev45a.g1t 7
z-onefrs99 Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 16 hours ago, DevilPaean said: simply copy/paste from ryza2 and remove ryza3's expression. barely could use pc40a.zip 3.07 MB · 259 downloads why her face expression is crying when i installed the mod 1
DevilPaean Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 2 hours ago, zoulsff99 said: why her face expression is crying when i installed the mod couse this version is enough for me. you can unpack file in face folder and edit .json file. you must remain at least one so the game can launch. you can wait for other's face file, just like me. >_< 1
vain5493 Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 On 3/27/2023 at 2:15 AM, amorrow28 said: To my fellow modders, My g1m exporter 1.3.3 is out, now with 4D support for Ryza 3. EDIT: Upload replaced with 1.3.3a. g1m_exporter_v1.3.3a.zip 44.5 kB · 380 downloads As before, 4D meshs cannot be modified. Still, it is very useful to see them when modding in my opinion (and there is the option to convert them to 3D if you want to modify them). Many thanks to Joschuka, since my work is as always based on his Project G1M. Also a huge thank you to @VitaSmith for updating Gust Tools so quickly, my work would be useless otherwise! The latest version of my tool can always be found at my Github. How to use: A more beginner-friendly tutorial on the basics of using modding tools is available here. Enjoy! Thank you very much for the tools you provided. Thanks to you, I'm learning a lot, but I'm not sure how to port mods from ryza2 to ryza3. I'm sorry to bother you, but could you tell me how?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now