Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key Nude Mods

To my fellow modders:  I am putting out a temporary release of my g1m exporter, version 1.3.2a, that disables 4D transformation for any game newer than Atelier Sophie 2.  This should allow for modding Ryza 3.  Once 4D transformation is working again, I will put out a new version.  Download is here.

9 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

ryza3nude.png.7fabbae2979a93b97690d0e266ceb45b.png

Ok, I wasn't planning on being the first to release a mod, but why not I guess.

Upload replaced with beta3! (see below)

R3SummerMod_beta3.7z 10.14 MB · 202 downloads

This is a port of the summer mod from Ryza 1 by Moderchan and @Soelily.  This is an unfinished release, it has flaws.  I haven't finished the neck, and I can't figure out why it refuses to draw some of the outlines.  I think it's the submesh that I used, there must be data somewhere in the g1m I cannot find because I reassigned the shader and everything.  Also, I'm not a huge fan of her getting dirty so I may end up removing that.  Anyways, enjoy!  Install procedure is the same as prior Atelier games; pc40a is in PACK00_02.PAK.

PS I'm using it to replace pc40q, but if you use it for pc40a, I have no idea where the wet model is.  Honestly I have no idea where half the models are.

EDIT: I cannot figure out the outline thing at ALL, it's driving me crazy.  I was able to remove the rest of the body outlines though, so at least it's not so distracting.  Also I removed the dirt.  The dirt feature is actually nice on the regular outfit (I think?) but looks pretty bad on the body somehow.  I still haven't gotten around to fixing the neck yet.  I'm just going to play the game for a while, since NUNO5 is broken right now anyway (even project g1m crashes with ryza 3 models).  If someone can figure out why certain meshes will take an outline and others will not, I'll update the mod.  Edit: beta 3 - I bonded the head to the neck.  Should be fully useable now.

The presence and absence of outlines are at least due to shaders defined in the last section of mesh_metadata.json.
@339F19F6 used for submeshes 16-18 seems to have outlines under default setting.
@26EDF6BF used for submesh 19 seems not to have outlines under default setting.
That is, you can add outlines to submeshes 16-19 by changing @26EDF6BF of submesh 19 to @339F19F6, and by setting 4th value of COLOR(0) of submeshes 16-19 to a desired value by Edit3DMig.

25 minutes ago, fiore99 said:

The presence and absence of outlines are at least due to shaders defined in the last section of mesh_metadata.json.
@339F19F6 used for submeshes 16-18 seems to have outlines under default setting.
@26EDF6BF used for submesh 19 seems not to have outlines under default setting.
That is, you can add outlines to submeshes 16-19 by changing @26EDF6BF of submesh 19 to @339F19F6, and by setting 4th value of COLOR(0) of submeshes 16-19 to a desired value by Edit3DMig.

I continue to be astounded by your knowledge of the format!  I have uploaded a final version with outlines.  I have kept the outline-free version for those who like that;  however I think Ryza 3 the outlines look better than before and are more noticeable when they are missing, so I suggest trying the version with outlines.

8 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

ryza3nude2.png.825e8ef9a16971e48665a6db06a50a77.png

One more for the day.  All credit goes to Moderchan, this is a port of his Ryza 1 mod.

R3NudeRyza.7z 12.28 MB · 478 downloads

Sorry @jmedia7 I didn't know you were working on the same mod!  But that's ok, 3dmigoto is also a good option.  Thanks @hotNess16 for linking to instructions on how to use.

Excuse my ignorance but, how to install this mod. I don't know the installation method.
I appreciate the answer.
Greetings.

On 3/24/2023 at 3:09 PM, amorrow28 said:

ryza3nude.png.7fabbae2979a93b97690d0e266ceb45b.png

Ok, I wasn't planning on being the first to release a mod, but why not I guess.

Upload replaced with v1!  (beta 3 is the same, without outlines)

R3SummerMod_v1.7z 10.13 MB · 312 downloads

R3SummerMod_beta3.7z 10.14 MB · 554 downloads

This is a port of the summer mod from Ryza 1 by Moderchan and @Soelily.  This is an unfinished release, it has flaws.  I haven't finished the neck, and I can't figure out why it refuses to draw some of the outlines.  I think it's the submesh that I used, there must be data somewhere in the g1m I cannot find because I reassigned the shader and everything.  Also, I'm not a huge fan of her getting dirty so I may end up removing that.  Anyways, enjoy!  Install procedure is the same as prior Atelier games; pc40a is in PACK00_02.PAK.

PS I'm using it to replace pc40q, but if you use it for pc40a, I have no idea where the wet model is.  Honestly I have no idea where half the models are.

EDIT: I cannot figure out the outline thing at ALL, it's driving me crazy.  I was able to remove the rest of the body outlines though, so at least it's not so distracting.  Also I removed the dirt.  The dirt feature is actually nice on the regular outfit (I think?) but looks pretty bad on the body somehow.  I still haven't gotten around to fixing the neck yet.  I'm just going to play the game for a while, since NUNO5 is broken right now anyway (even project g1m crashes with ryza 3 models).  If someone can figure out why certain meshes will take an outline and others will not, I'll update the mod.  Edit: beta 3 - I bonded the head to the neck.  Should be fully useable now.  Edit: v1.0 has outlines restored, thank you @fiore99!

Mind if you made a fully nude version of the outline one with a bigger chest?

Edited by hotNess16

10 minutes ago, hotNess16 said:

Mind if you made a fully nude version of the outline one with a bigger chest?

I would use the mod down below but now I can't download it anymore. 

23 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

ryza3nude2.png.825e8ef9a16971e48665a6db06a50a77.png

One more for the day.  All credit goes to Moderchan, this is a port of his Ryza 1 mod.

R3NudeRyza.7z 12.28 MB · 1,199 downloads

Sorry @jmedia7 I didn't know you were working on the same mod!  But that's ok, 3dmigoto is also a good option.  Thanks @hotNess16 for linking to instructions on how to use.

1 hour ago, Icemoore said:

I could download it, but I have no idea how to install it since the pco4 file is no where to be found so I can overwrite it.

It's in the character folder. BTW, the download gives me a virus detected noti so I'm not sure why that is. 

On 3/24/2023 at 10:11 PM, jmedia7 said:

Underwear mod for ryza. Replaces her swimsuit outfit. Place the files in the game's root folder. Credits to moderchan for the original mod.

UnderwearMod.7z 13.77 MB · 1,280 downloads

20230324040925_1.thumb.jpg.fbe05c037bcb8bcbb6f3d732d2d69cc3.jpg

For some reason if I manual weight paint the breasts, I get an export error. I can weight paint the rest of the model just fine though, but I can't fix the tits on the nude model.

837133561_Screenshot2023-03-24170423.thumb.png.a019b734316bdc44660ba5aedbb6228b.png

Hey friend! First of all Thank you for making and sharing this beautiful mod!

I want to ask something. There is an Low-FPS-Fix on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Atelier/comments/11ydz2a/comment/jdg49fs/), which is really working. But the file is also an 'd3d11.dll' file, like your mod. With the fix from reddit I get smooth 60 fps on 4k, and without stuttery 50 fps 4k.

I don't know anything at all about coding, so I am just asking if it is possible to combine the fps-fix and mod to one .dll?

ryza3nude3.png.56918e244de53e664773cea05c4c63bd.png

To my fellow modders,

My g1m exporter 1.3.3 is out, now with 4D support for Ryza 3.

Latest Version Here: https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/releases

Tutorials Wiki Here: https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki

EDIT: Upload replaced with 1.3.3a.

g1m_exporter_v1.3.3a.zip

As before, 4D meshs cannot be modified.  Still, it is very useful to see them when modding in my opinion (and there is the option to convert them to 3D if you want to modify them).  Many thanks to Joschuka, since my work is as always based on his Project G1M.  Also a huge thank you to @VitaSmith for updating Gust Tools so quickly, my work would be useless otherwise!  The latest version of my tool can always be found at my Github.

How to use:

Requirements:

• Python 3.10 and newer is required for use of these scripts. It is free from the Microsoft Store, for Windows users. For Linux users, please consult your distro.
  • The numpy and pyquaternion modules for python are needed. Install by running the included "install_pyquaternion.bat" file (windows only) or by typing "python3 -m pip install pyquaternion" in the command line / shell. (When installing pyquaternion, numpy will automatically be installed alongside pyquaternion. The io, re, struct, sys, os, shutil, glob, copy, json, argparse modules are also required, but these are all already included in most basic python installations.)
  • The output can be imported into Blender using DarkStarSword's amazing plugin.
  • g1m_export_meshes.py is dependent on lib_fmtibvb.py, which must be in the same folder.
  • g1m_import_meshes.py and g1m_to_basic_gltf.py are dependent on both g1m_export_meshes.py and lib_fmtibvb.py.

Unpacking a model file (.elixir.gz / .g1m)

Hide contents

Download Gust Tools.  Drag your .elixir.gz file onto gust_elixir.exe.  It will make a folder with the g1m files.

Put my scripts in the folder that Gust Tools just created.  Double click "g1m_export_meshes.py".  It will make a new folder with the same name as the mdl file, and write all the meshes in .fmt/.ib/.vb that are compatible with the blender_3dmigoto.py plugin by DarkStarSword.  Additionally, it will write .vgmap files that will map all the vertex groups to bone names. 

Finally, it will write a JSON file with mesh metadata (see below).

Options:

There are several options, but you will need to use the command line.

-o, --overwrite Overwrite existing files without prompting.

-n, --no_buffers Using this option will cause the script to write only the metadata JSON, without writing the buffers.

-f, --full_vertices The default behavior of the exporter is to fully separate each submesh from its parent mesh by culling all unused vertices. Using this option will direct the script to export the entire vertex buffer with each submesh, in a manner identical to G1M tools.

-s, --skip_transform The default behavior of the exporter is to transform cloth meshes (so-called 4D meshes) into 3D space. Using this command skips transformation.  (See below for a method to change the default behavior.)

Repacking a model file (.elixir.gz / .g1m)

Hide contents

After you have modified the .fmt/.ib/.vb files (and the JSON file if needed), double-click "g1m_import_meshes.py".  It will load the g1m file, then replace the G1MG (geometry) section with the data in the exported folder.  The skeleton and NUN maps are not modified.

Then drag the folder itself onto gust_elixir.exe from Gust Tools to rebuild the .elixir.gz file.

There are no commandline options, but if you call it with the name of a g1m file from the command line, it will process only that file.  Otherwise it will process every file it finds that has a matching directory.

Deleting meshes (equivalent to hiding meshes in 3DMigoto)

Hide contents

Just delete the files for a mesh (.fmt/.ib/.vb) in the folder.  If the script does not find the file, it will remove it from the G1M.  Do not edit the metadata.

Rigging to the skeleton

Hide contents

Double-click "g1m_to_basic_gltf.py" to generate .gltf files.  Import your .gltf file in Blender.  Delete the meshes (they cannot be re-imported, they are there only because Blender refuses to open a .gltf file without meshes).  Import the .fmt/.ib/.vb meshes - these are the ones you will actually use.  Select all your meshes first, then Ctrl-Click on the skeleton, and press Ctrl-P to parent.  Pick "Armature Deform" - do not pick any of the "with..." options below it.

Changing textures / shaders

Hide contents

After exporting meshes, open the mesh_metadata.json file and go to the SUBMESH section and find the submesh you are interested (they are in order; the first one is 0, the second is 1, etc).  "materialIndex" points to the material assignment and "shaderParamIndex" points to the shader assignment.  You can change these numbers to point to a new area.

To add new textures:

• Expand the g1t with gust_g1t.exe, then add the new textures in ascending order.  If the last file is 022.dds, for example, make the next file 023.dds.  Add the files with appropriate flags / metadata to g1t.json.  Repack the file with gust_g1t.exe.
  • Expand the .elixir.gz file with gust_elixir.exe, then unpack the model using my exporter (g1m_export_meshes.py).  In the folder with the model you are modifying, edit mesh_metadata.json.  Go to "MATERIALS" and add a new section, and update the texture ids with your new files.  Make sure to put commas in the correct place!  Each section is numbered sequentially (starting from 0), so if there were previously 6 sections (0 through 5), then your new section is 6.
  • Now go to the "SUBMESH" section, find your submesh (again numbered in order starting from 0) and change "materialIndex" to the new section you just added.  Repack.  You do not need to update "count," my script ignores that value when repacking; it is there only for your convenience.

Of note, while you can edit JSON in notepad, I strongly recommend using a JSON editor.  Python is not forgiving if you make formatting errors, and JSON editors generally have indexing so you know which section you are in.  JSON Editor Online works well.

Turning off cloth mesh (4D) transformation

Hide contents

If you would like skip transformation to be the default, find the line at the top of g1m_export_meshes.py:

transform_cloth_mesh_default = True

and change to

transform_cloth_mesh_default = False

Turning this off really speeds up exporting, especially for complex meshes.  For example, when I exported Prika from Sophie 2, it took 147 seconds.  With 4D off, it took 17 seconds.

A more beginner-friendly tutorial on the basics of using modding tools is available here.

Enjoy!

Edited by amorrow28

@amorrow28Thank you for updating your great tool.
The g1m exporter 1.3.3 well functions, but PC48A and PC50A seems not to be properly extracted.
Specifically, only PC48A_P_Cloth, PC48A_P_Dirt_Arm, and PC48A_P_Dirt_Face folders are created for PC48A, and only PC50A_P_Dirt_Arm folder is created for PC50A.

2 hours ago, fiore99 said:

@amorrow28Thank you for updating your great tool.
The g1m exporter 1.3.3 well functions, but PC48A and PC50A seems not to be properly extracted.
Specifically, only PC48A_P_Cloth, PC48A_P_Dirt_Arm, and PC48A_P_Dirt_Face folders are created for PC48A, and only PC50A_P_Dirt_Arm folder is created for PC50A.

I will look into it. I just saw on Joschuka’s GitHub that there are indeed some Ryza 3 models that use NUNO5 subsets, and my code does not implement that feature yet. (In fact, his most recent release fixing Ryza 3 compatibility is newer than my release.) Once I have some free time, I’ll try to figure out how to implement that feature!

In the meantime, you can turn off cloth transformation and it should unpack. The setting is at the top of the export script! My guess is that 1.3.2a will also work for now.