Show your Skyrim counterpart...

Here's a another shot but this time I have some questions.

ScreenShot35.jpg?t=1356731562

See the ugly edge from the 1st pic? I was wondering how I can get this kind of face. The structure of the face I mean. Been struggling to make one for days.

19893-1-1342564247.jpg

Not sure what edge you mean, but try diffrent head meshes.

Also, the eyes are a bit too high in the first one imo.

I was a Bit flustered With animating So I took some time Modelling .

My Test Lvl 1 Character Always at Undergoing Some Sorta Punishment or Whatever I have to dish out.

AT THE STABLES

StableBoundI.jpgStableBoundII.jpgStableBoundIII.jpg

NAP TIME

StableSleep.jpg

THIRSTY

StableDrink.jpg

SHARING SPACE

AtTheFarmI.jpg

AtTheFarmII.jpg

FREE VIEW

ViewI.jpgViewII.jpgViewIV.jpg

I Need to Fix Alot of Stuff , and Release it Later on Once I Make animations and Fix a Few Rigging Issues .So Dont Push for a Release .

Mostly Everything was made from Scratch So it was a Pain in the Butt And I was Going For a sorta Lore Friendly Approach :P LoL

Cheers

I'm finally satisfied with my character. Didn't like the huge lips my character got from SG textures so I just stuck with it's normal maps for now.

My Nord/Altmer half-breed mercenary

Claire the Bloodhound

yoidqvyj8xd.png

t85rnp556ljh.png

eqptyq21yq9.png

mamt3dt6r2.png

This is actually my first character with a full background story but it was 3-5am when I wrote it and the whole thing turned into pretty disturbing stuff.

Is there something dripping down her leg?

I like the color combo, very good :)

I had to install my game again, lost count now of how many times. These are from before the crash. I think some corrupt mods just made the game too glitchy, so I did a fresh install. Yang looks different now, her face has changed some. Also using a different mesh and textures :)

8310714707_b9b1207d7d_o.jpg

8311759076_ebe0975793_o.jpg

8310706491_b944e8c647_o.jpg

Possessing the kindness and tension of strong wood and hair like the string of a bow, Ariadne, is a descendant of the legendary archer Bourlor. She has given flight to thousands of seeds, yet, every release is a reminder that she herself will never fly. Keen, perceptive and sensitive, she often feels the kind of bittersweet accomplishment a red-tailed hawk that has just brutally devoured an unsuspecting nearby prey might feel...

mnAPR.jpg