Show your Skyrim counterpart...

My 3rd Char.. yeah, she isn't so really pretty but i like her a lot. The only problem is to find a nice armors for her, so hard.

I think shes pretty. Deep eyes. :blush:

Voodoo:

Cutie and scary.  ( I have a fear of voodoo ever since I saw Serpent and the Rainbow waaaay to young.)

sorry asking that here guys, really sorry, but how can remove the crossair (ahaha idk if wrote right that lol, my bad) from screen to can take a decent screenshoot? ah and btw how match the face color with body color also? because if i use the HUE, its not really the same color face/body.

sorry asking that here guys, really sorry, but how can remove the crossair (

TM will remove everything. Type it again to get it all back.  As for neck seams, whatever face and or face, body mod you use should have one. ie. prettyface, coverwoman ect.

scrub a dub

There on the ball tonight. :lol:

My 3rd Char.. yeah, she isn't so really pretty but i like her a lot. The only problem is to find a nice armors for her, so hard.

xCa7FCD.jpgpRoGlvb.jpg

WuCMjXl.jpg

ynVw0ei.jpg

Not sure why you think she isn't pretty. She has a more "natural" look but that's also kinda charming.