Show your Skyrim counterpart...

Unrealer (aka Shunreal?), I don't have enough words to describe your screenshots. You put so much effort to make beautiful characters, an amazing environment and an outstanding ENB. Everything looks so perfect, almost real!! Your screenshots looks like real professional pictures that use special lens to create DoF effects and things like it.

You, sir, are a genius!! Keep this wonderful work up!! Cheers!! :D

Unrealer (aka Shunreal?)' date=' I don't have enough words to describe your screenshots. You put so much effort to make beautiful characters, an amazing environment and an outstanding ENB. Everything looks so perfect, almost real!! Your screenshots looks like real professional pictures that use special lens to create DoF effects and things like it.

You, sir, are a genius!! Keep this wonderful work up!! Cheers!! :D

[/quote']

Thanks! i spent more than an hour tweaking the enb for these screenshots... :)

edit:

jyqKN7kEbEKBM_xs.jpg

jbdaQqp2xl3RG9_xs.jpg

I am experimenting with a new Character, & I have never used "Ladybody" until now & I kept having neck seem issues but this time around (I think) I FINALLY figured out how to get rid of the nasty neck seem without having to edit in paint or the creation kit. let me know what ya think?

adBJ5.jpg

kyWcz.jpg

gCThK.jpg

mTkll.jpg

I am experimenting with a new Character' date=' & I have never used "Ladybody" until now & I kept having neck seem issues but this time around (I think) I FINALLY figured out how to get rid of the nasty neck seem without having to edit in paint or the creation kit. let me know what ya think?

kyWcz.jpg

gCThK.jpg

mTkll.jpg

Sadly the images are not showing :(

I am experimenting with a new Character' date=' & I have never used "Ladybody" until now & I kept having neck seem issues but this time around (I think) I FINALLY figured out how to get rid of the nasty neck seem without having to edit in paint or the creation kit. let me know what ya think?

kyWcz.jpg

gCThK.jpg

mTkll.jpg

Sadly the images are not showing :(

sorry bout that, the pics are a bit big to show more detail. To see the pics just highlight the link & drag it to the address bar.