Updated my edits for the latest version

Apropos2 widget notification soft integration(shamelessly lifted from Whorecrux)
In dwp_generalthoughts removed the usage of the Sex Overuse property which does not exist for SLA Modular(and SLA NG by extension) and instead replaced it with a default 5 of SLAX

Added a global variable called "dwp_vibecheck" which is set to 0 by default. If you get annoyed by the wombtats vibing and playing a horny animation every time you cast a strong spell then set it to 1(or any value other than 0) and you won't get the animation or the orgasm effect but you'll still get the exposure update.

Deviously Accessible Edit v2.7z

3 hours ago, wareware said:

Added a global variable called "dwp_vibecheck" which is set to 0 by default. If you get annoyed by the wombtats vibing and playing a horny animation every time you cast a strong spell then set it to 1(or any value other than 0) and you won't get the animation or the orgasm effect but you'll still get the exposure update.

To add to this, if anyone likes the vibes but just wants reduced exposure-increase/dd-event frequency you can edit the duration of the spell "dwp_castmoancd" in xedit to whatever you want the minimum time between events as

I have skyrim version le  with unofficial legendary patch installed.  When I install this mod it states I am missing my skyrim.esm file, DawnGaurd.esm and legendary patch is missing.  Yes I have a legal bought copy of skyrim. Is that by chance this is the  Skyrim se version put up for download by mistake?  Any help would be appreciated.

Can't remove the Atronach Plug, only options are to carry on or put it in, while it's already in.  I don't have Unforgiving Devices, which helped one person. Any Ideas? It resisted console commands and DCL's removal in the MCM

Edit: Putting in the Silver Ritual Phallus allowed me to remove the Atronach Plug.

Edited by Reaper121

Can i get the quest id and stage to skip the wager? He says get ready and then just does nothing. I'm assuming I've got some mod fucking with it as ive tried older versions and none of them worked as well as a clean install. I tried finding these in sse edit and creation kit but legit could not find the quest id for this guy

38 minutes ago, wareware said:

What version of SLA are you working with?

Also is there any specific reason why the self abuse ability uses exposure instead of all arousal?

It uses the "gold standard" basic SLAR but true drop-in replacements like SLAX and SLA should also work.

The way I see arousal is the general need for release, split into timeratearousal for habit-based behavioural drive and exposure as a blend of active physical and/or mental stimulation. So for both the various "did it push you over the edge" checks and the turnoff utility I use exposure.

Opens up more possibilities that way too, like for the masochist feature specifically both these things working together with the carefully set cooldown period between the atronach plug shocks means that the character needs some form of secondary exposure increase (such as self-abuse, being hit in combat etc.) or they will decay back below the threshold before the next shock regardless of how high their timerate is.

Hi. I don't understand how you are supposed to start a new game with this mod on a level 1 character. Where do you start? There seems to be no mcm menu

either.  Does one follow the walkthrough and go to riften first to talk to Wylandriah? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. And is it compatible with DCL, or Devious Interests?

Edited by flobalob
22 hours ago, flinch147 said:

It uses the "gold standard" basic SLAR but true drop-in replacements like SLAX and SLA should also work.

The way I see arousal is the general need for release, split into timeratearousal for habit-based behavioural drive and exposure as a blend of active physical and/or mental stimulation. So for both the various "did it push you over the edge" checks and the turnoff utility I use exposure.

Opens up more possibilities that way too, like for the masochist feature specifically both these things working together with the carefully set cooldown period between the atronach plug shocks means that the character needs some form of secondary exposure increase (such as self-abuse, being hit in combat etc.) or they will decay back below the threshold before the next shock regardless of how high their timerate is.

ya i did figure it out like 15 minutes after sending question by browsing this thread. The mod does not work with OSL Aroused. I swapped it to a different one and it worked straight away

Hi - so I'm upgrading from an earlier version (v5.1) to the current version (v8) and I'm getting some conflict warnings. Namely:

• v8 conflicts with Dealing with Daedra v8.02 (10 conflicting files - the .psc and .pex files TIF_056DAF6G, TIF_056DAF72, TIF_056E00C6, TIF_056E00C9, and TIF_056E012B)
  • v8 conflicts with Dealing with Sexual Daedra 0.9.4  (TIF_056DAF6F.psc and .pex).

Given you're the author of both mods (great work by the way :) ) I'm assuming the conflict isn't fundamental... but is there any guidance on which should take priority?

32 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Hi - so I'm upgrading from an earlier version (v5.1) to the current version (v8) and I'm getting some conflict warnings. Namely:

• v8 conflicts with Dealing with Daedra v8.02 (10 conflicting files - the .psc and .pex files TIF_056DAF6G, TIF_056DAF72, TIF_056E00C6, TIF_056E00C9, and TIF_056E012B)
  • v8 conflicts with Dealing with Sexual Daedra 0.9.4  (TIF_056DAF6F.psc and .pex).

Given you're the author of both mods (great work by the way :) ) I'm assuming the conflict isn't fundamental... but is there any guidance on which should take priority?

Flinch said on the previous page to NOT let DA override, they're mis-packaged files.

Hello, having a problem with Brillus, specifically about the piercings he wants pc to wear(tried to do it both with Riften and markarth variation, script does not recognize them(stuck on the sentence "Where would I get piercings like that?"). Can anyone help to either:

a)SetStage it?

b)Or skip it by some other means(exausted all other dialogues with him).

Using SE and 3BA, just to point out.

ps-Done the whole Riften content.

pps-

Screenshot (1493).png

Screenshot (1494).png

Edited by wHOaMiEH
4 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

The Devious Devices framework has a distinction between being piercED (you have a hole in your flesh) and wearing piercINGS (the items occupying the hole). The pierced magic effects are permanent effects gained after equipping a DD piercing the first time (or the new RP dialogues), what the quest is after is an item with zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple and an item with zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal currently equipped.

17 minutes ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Wearing them while talking to him, no not using unforgiving.

@fiinch147 so basically need to use tes edit to make it happen(attach keywords)?

The devious devices added by this mod(the ones that wylandriah or the dibella priestess gives you) should have the keywords unless you have something else overwriting them