4 hours ago, nopse0 said:

Small bug in "dwp_whoretatscr.psc":

Btw., am I right, that there is no way to lower the number of corruptions "dwp_global_corruptions" again, so +50 magicka is the maximum you can get with the whore curse ?

And I wanted to ask, there is similiar code in "dwp_opusstatcontroller.psc", but the "Event Inseminated" there is unused, isn't it ?

I saw in the console that my "dwp_global_corruptions" was 40, so I added +20 magicka to my actor to fix my current stats, and fixed and recompiled the whore script for the future. Then I think everything is, as you had intended it.

Cheers for noticing this. You are correct that it is supposed to cap out at +50 before the curse settles.

The dwp_opusstatcontroller.psc event has "RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "Inseminated")", is it not  registering for you?

3 hours ago, flinch147 said:

The dwp_opusstatcontroller.psc event has "RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "Inseminated")", is it not  registering for you?

Maybe I am wrong, but as far as I understand the script, it raises the "magicka rate multplier" by 3% (capped at 300%), lowers "magic resistance" by 1 and adds 1 to corupption (see code snippet below).

With my ultra-hard game settings (Requiem,Experience,etc.), lowering "magic resistance" is an absolute no-go (would be a death sentence), but my magic resistance seems to be unchanged, I have about -0.2 magic resistance (+20 Breton, -25 Apprentice birthsign, +4.8 derived from high magicka (Requiem)). And if both event callbacks would be called, each insemination would raise corruption by 5 (1 in opusstatcontroller and 4 in whoretatscr), but my corruption is a multiple of 4 (56 atm.), so I am assuming only the callback in whoretatscr is called. Perhaps I should put a trace into opusstatcontroller to be sure what's going on.

if updatecorruption < 50
				currentmagicka += 3
				game.getplayer().setav("magickaratemult", currentmagicka as int)
				int currentresist = (game.getplayer().getbaseactorvalue("magicresist") as int)
				currentresist -= 1
				game.getplayer().setav("magicresist", currentresist as int)
				dwp_global_opuscorruptions.mod(1)
			endif

21 minutes ago, nopse0 said:

The two are mutually exclusive, one for opus of the whore (+magicka, timerate cap in the ennui controller) and one for opus of the mage/apprentice (slightly less brutal apprentice stone effect)

6 hours ago, nilead said:

Any chance of Deviously Vanilla comp patch? I do like that old mod, and although Deviously Acessible does seem like a better choice now, two dont play too nice together.

I have learned how a lot about soft-integration since the initial implementation, so I suppose I could do a quick pass to add native compatibility if you can give me a complete list of what needs to be tweaked. I know that the taarie quest doesn't play well, is there anything else?

10 hours ago, flinch147 said:

I have learned how a lot about soft-integration since the initial implementation, so I suppose I could do a quick pass to add native compatibility if you can give me a complete list of what needs to be tweaked. I know that the taarie quest doesn't play well, is there anything else?

Unfortunately, i havent yet finished DA content to say for sure, but given the list of DV quests i imagine there isnt much more that could intersect. Back with ver.8 of your mod Adrianne quest also had a quirk where, while both quests could run perfectly side by side, only one would start. Not sure if it was/is a load order thing, but only DA one would trigger. Starting DV one with a console allowed completion of both. 

• 2 weeks later...

SSEEdit shows these issues. Do I need to worry about them?

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [76] DeviouslyAccessible.esp
[00:00] dwp_trophyeff "Trophy's Ward" [MGEF:760FCAE1]
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "dwp_10 "dwp_10" [QUST:760FCAD4]">
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "dwp_10 "dwp_10" [QUST:760FCAD4]">
[00:00] dwp_descwelytattrophy "Magically Reactive" [MGEF:76101BF7]
[00:01] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 3048, Errors found: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:01

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Should be fine, I just forgot to deleted the alias properties after I rewrote the scripts to not use them. I'll check RQ

edit: it is not fine

Edited by flinch147

Favorite mod, thank you for update.

I legit find it inspiring that you do versioning by adding a new quest on each update rather than using them "as intended" and having to make breaking changes every time.

Also laughed audibly at "dwp_apominigame_retard" dialogue branch, actual dialogue was much more polite than that.

On 7/8/2023 at 5:53 AM, xyzxyz said:

Maramal has no dialogues for the belt.

I have this problem. After asking Balimund about something to "protect" me, Balimund told me to talk to Maramal, but Maramal does not have any such dialogue.

19 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I have this problem. After asking Balimund about something to "protect" me, Balimund told me to talk to Maramal, but Maramal does not have any such dialogue.

Essentially everything in the simple device access section is directly injected into a vanilla quest, in this case the "tell me about marriage" one

37 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Easy way to miss this one is if you already have an amulet of mara in your inventory, Maramal's dialogue to buy one won't be shown. So counter-intuitively to get the belt you need to throw away any Mara amulets you're carrying

2 hours ago, flinch147 said:

Essentially everything in the simple device access section is directly injected into a vanilla quest, in this case the "tell me about marriage" one

1 hour ago, DayTri said:

Easy way to miss this one is if you already have an amulet of mara in your inventory, Maramal's dialogue to buy one won't be shown. So counter-intuitively to get the belt you need to throw away any Mara amulets you're carrying

Thanks for the help. I did not realize that I had to purchase the Amulet of Mara from Maramal.

Really nice mod ! Any chances for the feature that conflict with osl to be made compatible with it in the future or is it impossible/too annoying to do ? Both this mod and UD improve DD so much is hard to have to choose or miss some cool features !

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Reflect0707 said:

Really nice mod ! Any chances for the feature that conflict with osl to be made compatible with it in the future or is it impossible/too annoying to do ? Both this mod and UD improve DD so much is hard to have to choose or miss some cool features !

It's not really feasible to make it fully compatible with osl, as the incompatibilities arise from features designed to expand upon mechanics in base aroused that osl essentially deleted. It WORKS with osl, it's just a mechanically trimmed down experience because the underlying arousal mechanics are trimmed down themselves. Eg. sexoveruse modifiers don't work when sexoveruse doesn't exist anymore.

Edited by flinch147

A difficulty I have encountered. During the "Profane Birth" section, after speaking with Bashnag about the sanguine ritual. I am given a blindfold and gag. I equip these items and speak to Bashnag again. Some dialog plays out about speaking through a gag, then there is the sound of an item being equipped or unequipped, and then Bashnag has no new dialog. After exiting the dialog, I find the gag is unequipped. 

From my knowledge, the gag unequipping is standard DD behavior, so I suspect this stems from my misunderstanding over how this section is supposed to proceed.

Hello,
I'm having a problem with Wylandrya's quest. I need to merge the chastity belt with the corset from Balimund. When I'm wearing the belt, Balimund tells me to take it off but once I've taken it off, there's no more dialogue. Am I missing something?

3 hours ago, Cerral said:

Balimund tells me to take it off but once I've taken it off, there's no more dialogue. Am I missing something?

I had this issue too. I just added needed item with console and quest continued

On 3/30/2024 at 9:16 AM, PbBi said:

A difficulty I have encountered. During the "Profane Birth" section, after speaking with Bashnag about the sanguine ritual. I am given a blindfold and gag. I equip these items and speak to Bashnag again. Some dialog plays out about speaking through a gag, then there is the sound of an item being equipped or unequipped, and then Bashnag has no new dialog. After exiting the dialog, I find the gag is unequipped. 

From my knowledge, the gag unequipping is standard DD behavior, so I suspect this stems from my misunderstanding over how this section is supposed to proceed.

The good news is I found a workaround for this, by using the equipitem command to re-equip the gag after whatever mod unequips it. The bad news is the immediate next step fails. Bashnag says a few lines, a summoning sfx plays, and nothing else happens.

17 hours ago, lktforever said:

I had this issue too. I just added needed item with console and quest continued

That's what I had to do in the end, give myself the device.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, lktforever said:

4 hours ago, Cerral said:

image.png.31434d2c5b7e92818e778d7fca8188ef.png

10 hours ago, PbBi said:

That is not normal DD behaviour for gags. Something is overwriting standard DD gag blocking dial with a script fragment that auto-unequips unlocked gags for some reason. When the summoning sound plays...turn around and see what he summoned

Edited by flinch147

When im attempting to do the Boneless Limbs quest im able to get into Apocrypha and exhaust the dialog with the two girls in the catsuits, but when I interact with the Seeker and go along with the mind probe and the other kind of probing it looks like a scene starts but then nothing happens and I don't get a dialog option for a reward from the two girls and I don't get the catsuit to go through the water to interact with the tome.

Now i did skip the two prerequisite quests and made a beeline straight to the delver cave

When I checked the creature frame work there doesn't appear to be a seeker added to it. ( I do have Hentai creatures and the creature frame work so it may be me being a pepaga for not having seeker animations)

Edit 1: got some dialog after my character had sex with the horse breaker related to the seeker asking which girl recommended me

Edited by chrisblue619
Found something that advanced the fault

Really enjoying this mod :) 

Presently I just started on good girl. I have to questions:

1. Can the Master act as a skill trainer? If so, what are the conditions for being able to? Right now when my PC asks for training the two options are "can you teach me spells" (the answer is "yes but I won't" - presumably because my PC doesn't have good girl status) and "never mind". But is there a way to train skills?
  2. I got the "get pierced, you can go to the priestesses of Dibella or Wylandriah"... but when I go to Wylandriah, there doesn't seem to be a conversation topic for piercings, nor a way to buy them. What am I missing?