Why not just install ENB/ENBoost, that Direct3D Mod should be essential for everyone who is modding Skyrim.

I will soon, but need to get rid of RCRNv36 before and I will ask around which ENB preset is the best / most popular.

To change all those things isn't done in a few hours. I need a new weather mod, this weather mod I have to check for incompatibilities with other mods I use and I have to check several lighting mods/particle mods etc. etc.

This Video by Gopher gives a good comparison about the different lighting mods

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/news/359//?

I personally use COT + ELFX gives really bright, bright places, and really dark, dark places/nights, you may get glowing skins quickly.

As ENB when you want something Realistic, I would go for RealVision.

Also Opethfeldt, Project ENB and TrueVision may be something for you.

German translation for the full version, namely Sextreme-All.esp.

FF and FR (w/e this is) not supported, as the filename will most likely differ.

The full mod from the OP must be installed before installing this one.

Just unpack into Skyrims data folder and replace the existing ESP.

For version 2 (full) only.

Thank you.

Has been added to the downloads  :shy:

Just realized that loading screens count towards the 3.1 GB virtual RAM limit. With those here installed I can't enter my home again, but they are nice nevertheless. This brings me to the idea to maybe switch off loadscreens in total, especially vanilla ones too. Any idea how to switch off vanilla load screens? There should be an .ini command maybe for this...

I never thought about that to be honest. But you are right, they do. I dont know if it helps anymore but there was a skyrim 4GB memory patch available. I have run it in mine though I am not 100% percent certait it helps.. you can try it though. 

Thank you for the separate series, but I got to say, awful download system, it's really annoying, jut copy  and search in the download section, I hope this helps, I only wanted the FF Series, thank you.

#!5osD3A6J!AKln3wSSobDI9ZeEHX7FShJv7t4oim9wnxPfUmGI3DQ           = BEG Series -- 13 Screens (152 Mb)

#!88kk1YqR!ddaM3SYH6Bx79azTBbAzaGYAB-MsZ62CVSqRhVk4rmU     = K Series -- 11 Screens (113 Mb)

#!FhVU2ThD!VFCWbDCWq4ccH5CCDkpO9UWIOaZb55igM7lJaUiLVWY  = SB Series -- 11 Screens (120 Mb)

#!JlNGFbLA!KKh2hnar3beYAourAjVNY0Svh71E-IBQlQeUIndFDoM           = AO Series -- 11 Screens (126 Mb)

#!MscmkYAa!ERoHjgYMf35ZmQUDcZ8pixCxOn07nkSrSSgDd0hskgg       = ALL -- 88 Screens.(All the screens.)(742 Mb)

#!p9dBRZhT!cmQ1z22GcVSmE68SngduhWi1uBkAI0ov2gVVPr2Ukjc       = FR Series -- 10 Screens (118Mb)

#!po0jQYgY!NlTLWQEu0W-imECdPZmpsh2E7exa-ArFuwOA7GrNKvA    = FF Series -- 10 Screens (113 Mb)

#!Rx1EBaKb!fCi5ZxpRXe_UPhKjM0E_xjI3ZXkiYZcTjjrN7AdcJ_k                = All-FF -- 24 Screens (contains only F/F and solo F screens)(209 Mb)

#!s08RkbyY!dm6w7S7Xr9YQ1dz_GFEiFhLFWYheyLXsEGefWGQbuM4 = T Series -- 12 Screens (174 Mb)

#!wh0WwJIC!MvZQlhJbPOO4SHroEHQdLHLlwwQ9XM373pqk114jla8      = Lycan Series -- 10 Screens (136 Mb)

Yeah it was a bit confusing trying to figure out which one was the All package in that slew of letters/numbers/symbols lol. Renaming them would make it much easier.

Otherwise, the new loading screens look great. Definitely nice job. :)

Yes. those names are a real mess. This happens because the files are linked to megaupload and that server does not have the filename in the download link.

I dont know of any other good filehosting servers to use or test though. any suggestions?

I wanted to try this mod buuuut I can't download it. Whenever I try to download the big "ALL" file progress bar goes to 86% and stops, I tried 3 times and it's always 86% ._.

Is there a chance you could split the huge archive into a few pieces or use 7z format to make it a little smaller? ^^

Just realized that loading screens count towards the 3.1 GB virtual RAM limit. With those here installed I can't enter my home again, but they are nice nevertheless. This brings me to the idea to maybe switch off loadscreens in total, especially vanilla ones too. Any idea how to switch off vanilla load screens? There should be an .ini command maybe for this...

I never thought about that to be honest. But you are right, they do. I dont know if it helps anymore but there was a skyrim 4GB memory patch available. I have run it in mine though I am not 100% percent certait it helps.. you can try it though. 

The 4GB patch was integrated in patch 1.4 (before the default limit was 2.0GB on x86 and x64) the 3.1GB limit is on x64 with the 4GB (LAA) patch where the engine and windows do crazy shit together with a x86 binary.

I dont think that 7zip will make it any smaller. And there is no reason why it stop at 86%!. I have been messing around with the post trying to fix the links but that should not afect a download that has already started. are you sure that there is enough space in the storage device you are saving the file?

I can "cut" it to 2 pieces but besides adding some more crazy links, they would also take around 3 hours to upload. so I guess that doesnt help you much. let me see if I can sent you the direct link

I wanted to try this mod buuuut I can't download it. Whenever I try to download the big "ALL" file progress bar goes to 86% and stops, I tried 3 times and it's always 86% ._.

Is there a chance you could split the huge archive into a few pieces or use 7z format to make it a little smaller? ^^

I would recommend using, Jdownloader (http://jdownloader.org/).

The Flashdownloader from the Mega site, sometimes does crazy stuff, had that problem where it sometimes stops, too, but with other files.

German translation for the full version, namely Sextreme-All.esp.

FF and FR (w/e this is) not supported, as the filename will most likely differ.

The full mod from the OP must be installed before installing this one.

Just unpack into Skyrims data folder and replace the existing ESP.

For version 2 (full) only.

Thank you.

Has been added to the downloads  :shy:

No matter, ENB is planned. I was pleased with RCRNv36 for over a year now, but this mod does not help in combination with the 3.1 GB RAM limit. The only method to trick the limit is to install an ENB + preset + ENBBoost and as I am utterly pissed off scratching the limit since weeks, it's time to move on to ENB.

Problem is, I have no idea how ENB behaves for 27'' screens on 2560 x 1440 resolution and what the performance impact will be for my system fps wise. I guess I have maybe to return to "only" HD.

I run an i7 2600k, 16 GB DDR3 1600 RAM, 2 x Geforce 670 GTX SLI and launching Skyrim from SSD.

Climates of Tamriel sounds great as it comes along with its own ENB preset and is already made compatible to ENBs.

Now I just need to know how to install such stuff...will be lots of reading an try and error me seems, not to mention the mods that worked flawlessly for months and maybe now cause compatibility issues.

I have seen your grafics card running cloud 3D bentchmarks so I dont think that an enb will be much of a problem. The only main issue I had when trying enbs is that most people who make them seemed to be either morons, or at least completely inexperienced with 3d lighting and its terminology.

What happened is that they installed the enb editor, they went to a nice forest location and started clicking thing untill it looked nice. And it does look awsome. Untill you enter a house and wors of all......a cave..

you see, what they do, is that in order to make the colors look nice and bright, they completely shut down ALL ambient lights. so for an object to be visible, it has to have a light source.

Caves, dont always have a light source close by.So when you enter one, your screens is going to become darker than if it was turned off !! Shit even the power-on light will turn off automatically. and at night, dont go to the woods. You will start hearing strange thumb noises. Your game will be fine dont worry. Its just going to be you stumbling from tree to tree. :-P

There are a few good enbs out there though.. how they look at night is a good "benchmark"

I have somehow fixed the linkes. I could not remove the endless railroad of letters and numbers but at least now you can tell wich one is wich. 

If the link does not work or asks for a key, just delete the "---name" from the address bar.

Flash the scourge of the internet^^

@azmodan22

the pictures from nights are mostly the pictures that are missing in the picture section at nexus. That's why it's so hard to find a good one. I'm staying with Kyo's ENB for the time, that guy never let me down^^

I have seen your grafics card running cloud 3D bentchmarks so I dont think that an enb will be much of a problem. The only main issue I had when trying enbs is that most people who make them seemed to be either morons, or at least completely inexperienced with 3d lighting and its terminology.

What happened is that they installed the enb editor, they went to a nice forest location and started clicking thing untill it looked nice. And it does look awsome. Untill you enter a house and wors of all......a cave..

you see, what they do, is that in order to make the colors look nice and bright, they completely shut down ALL ambient lights. so for an object to be visible, it has to have a light source.

Caves, dont always have a light source close by.So when you enter one, your screens is going to become darker than if it was turned off !! Shit even the power-on light will turn off automatically. and at night, dont go to the woods. You will start hearing strange thumb noises. Your game will be fine dont worry. Its just going to be you stumbling from tree to tree. :-P

There are a few good enbs out there though.. how they look at night is a good "benchmark"

Ok, I see you guys are eager to help me out for a bit :-), I just want to have verified some things, because I am a complete noob when it comes to ENBs (maybe we should discuss that in another thread before the moderator strikes me with his "closed" bat, I suggest here): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20817-at-last-switching-to-enb-but-what-things-i-have-to-pay-attention-to/

Yea, I was trying to avoid that to be perfectly honest. Its just One genital in 88 screens...more files will just confuse people. Especialy with the titles my files have. If more similar issues come up I will post a patch for them.  :) .

Besides, I'm working on an update, (new series) and the "odisions" are not helping much.. They all look nice  :blush:

I dont think that 7zip will make it any smaller.

The size of the full package decreases to 568 MB if you're using 7zip. This is a marked decrease from the original 742 MB, especially since download-speed from Megaupload atleast for me quickly dropped to only 0.3 - 0.4 MB/s.

As for the mod, there's very many great loading-screens, but unfortunately the females having claws instead of fingernails and some having dreadful colours on their claws destroys things for me. All the males removing all bodyhair daily is also unrealistic, especially since as atleast one screen said, Skyrim is a cold climate: "There are many ways to keep warm in Skyrim's cold climate".

I dont think that 7zip will make it any smaller.

The size of the full package decreases to 568 MB if you're using 7zip. This is a marked decrease from the original 742 MB, especially since download-speed from Megaupload atleast for me quickly dropped to only 0.3 - 0.4 MB/s.

As for the mod, there's very many great loading-screens, but unfortunately the females having claws instead of fingernails and some having dreadful colours on their claws destroys things for me. All the males removing all bodyhair daily is also unrealistic, especially since as atleast one screen said, Skyrim is a cold climate: "There are many ways to keep warm in Skyrim's cold climate".

568??!!   :s Why didn't I use 7.zip in the first place? The seperated series then will propably fall under 100 mb and I will be able to host them here. 

Well the nails are a bit long I;ll gice you that. Not claws thoug. The males.. well their textures didnt have any body hair in the first place and to be honest I never thought about ading any. But it's a good suggestion. I'll see if I can put some on the new ones. 

And about the climate..If they Did have body hair they propably wouldn't feel That cold, they wouldn't try to find ways to keep worm, so you wouldn't have that screen. :P

(note to self. A few more problems like that and I swear to Talos the next characters will come with a fu***ng Nanosuit !..jocking:-)