Hey ! Got a meshes bug to report ! I know it was already reported but Idk if there is a fix for that bug : 

Bestiality Extras' frostbitespidercold.nif file ingame : 

Is there any way to fix the bug with what it seems to be the spider's "hairs" in Bestiality Extras ?

I've experienced the same bug anyone know of a solution for this problem? 

I'm also experiencing this problem. I've checked everything I can think of and manually deleted and restored the frostbite spider files with no luck.

The texture path is incorrect. If you click the hairs in nifskope they are pointing to frostbitespider.dds but they should be pointing to spiderdesat.dds. To fix this, open textures.bsa(in Skyrim/Data) with bsa loader, extract the texture file and set it in nifskope. This was a mistake by the modder and is not a result from not reading the "instructions" since there are no textures for the frostbite spider in the mod.

Hey ! Got a meshes bug to report ! I know it was already reported but Idk if there is a fix for that bug : 

Bestiality Extras' frostbitespidercold.nif file ingame : 

Is there any way to fix the bug with what it seems to be the spider's "hairs" in Bestiality Extras ?

I've experienced the same bug anyone know of a solution for this problem? 

I'm also experiencing this problem. I've checked everything I can think of and manually deleted and restored the frostbite spider files with no luck.

The texture path is incorrect. If you click the hairs in nifskope they are pointing to frostbitespider.dds but they should be pointing to spiderdesat.dds. To fix this, open textures.bsa(in Skyrim/Data) with bsa loader, extract the texture file and set it in nifskope. This was a mistake by the modder and is not a result from not reading the "instructions" since there are no textures for the frostbite spider in the mod.

there is a frostspider.dds in the Skyrim - Textures.bsa, fyi.

i used the non frost nif and then pointed it to the correct texture and it worked, not sure why the frost nif couldnt work.

Why are people asking for script related problems here ?! Read the OP, it's the animation ressources. If you need help making these work, you should ask it in the Sexlab thread and not in the animation resource topic ... It's like traveling to wherever Mc Donalds' meat factory is to buy a hamburger, when you just have to ... Well ... Go to a freaking mc Donald.

I have tested all the main mods that have creatures etc. Like Draugr and so forth and the meshes and textures for the penises do not show up. Some animals and creatures do not work properly like the Troll which never changes to his erect penis during sex. It seems that some .nif files are wrongly named and are the prime reason for this problem

as for this as an example:

jalingon3011, on 12 Oct 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:snapback.png

Yes I found it strange too. But I did test it. For example:

I changed giant_nude.nif to giant.nif, restart game, giant has penis

Quit game, changed giant.nif back to giant_nude.nif, restart game, giant has no penis

Quit game, changed giant_nude.nif to giant.nif again, restart game, giant has penis again

I have no idea why...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also found another problem:

For example, in sabrecat character asset folder, I have to

1. delete sabrecat.nif and sabrecatsnow.nif and

2. rename sabrecathard.nif and sabrecatsnowhard.nif to sabrecat.nif and sabrecatsnow.nif 

so the penis appear on sabrecats. However in game their models will freeze, they will float while in freeze position, and attack you with invisible hands.

I have to move sabrecatsnow.nif (renamed one) to somewhere else to solve this problem. It seems like sometimes a character asset folder only allows one .nif file..

Theres a problem with wrongly named files which is causing this. It also may be because of all the .esp's being used and they are canceling others out stopping them from showing or working correctly. it would be very nice if all these bestiality mods were all combined into one final mod so all the future modders don't have to shift through tons of different pages trying to find what they have been looking for all this time. (And of course that is planned I assume)

I went through all my .nif files and renamed things like "Draugrmale_naked" to "Draugrmale" in character assets in the meshes folder and I got working all my meshes for all creatures. I wonder why it is like this?

Rename files that are not working by getting rid of the "_naked" lines and your penises will show up.

When we'll see rats, deers, mud crabs, foxes, mammoths animations? Is it possible to make them?

Everything is possible. But our Gone mine was exhausted some time ago. Currently, Panicforever ingots are used to forge animations, but we need more of them.

It appears that I can't download the bestiality extras file. Every time I try to download it, it always stops in the middle and says "network error" or something. Did I miss something? Is there any mirror download?

Just tried the download and it worked fine for me (bit slow as it took a whole minute for the 43.1mb file to download on my 80mb connection) so i'd suggest ya try again (maybe problem yesterday when you tried) or the problem is on your end.

It appears that I can't download the bestiality extras file. Every time I try to download it, it always stops in the middle and says "network error" or something. Did I miss something? Is there any mirror download?

Just tried the download and it worked fine for me (bit slow as it took a whole minute for the 43.1mb file to download on my 80mb connection) so i'd suggest ya try again (maybe problem yesterday when you tried) or the problem is on your end.

Already tried downloading it 2 days ago, yesterday, and today. The best speed I get is 10 KB/s and the ETA is 1 hour. And none of them succeed. I'm not sure if the problem is on my end since I can download any other mods well. Plus, while the download buttons of any other mods are green, the download button for bestiality extras is grey like in the picture.

post-91173-0-68093800-1392165144_thumb.jpg

Any other suggestion?

grey just means you've downloaded it before, you can still download again (was grey when i clicked it)

I'd check to see if you have a previous download its attempting to resume in your download folder and maybe try a different browser (i've had some sites where IE won't work and firefox will and vice versa so i have two browsers installed and switch between the two)

grey just means you've downloaded it before, you can still download again (was grey when i clicked it)

I'd check to see if you have a previous download its attempting to resume in your download folder and maybe try a different browser (i've had some sites where IE won't work and firefox will and vice versa so i have two browsers installed and switch between the two)

Still no luck. Damn.. I'll just try again later. Unless someone's willing to provide any mirror download. Haha.. Just kidding. Could be just a problem from my ISP. Thanks for the suggestions, by the way.

When we'll see rats, deers, mud crabs, foxes, mammoths animations? Is it possible to make them?

Cannot wait to see those animation in game. I'm sure that would be awesome!

I also already asked if there are plans to animate the cretures from solstheim like Bristelback and sutch , no response yet.

i  use Sex lab  an Sex lab  Defeat      everything work's  well  (  cause i installed it   coreectly  )     only issue  i can find is  no dragon  wants to   bone  my  female   dragonborn  

only  my  female compainions   get  boned   by dragons         ... everything  else works         {   any  help  ?  }

I've been playing with the sexlab mods for a couple months now and I feel one more new animation is needed for the wolves. During "forced interaction" with a wolf, it uses the same "i'm cool with this" animation, and it's kind of game-breaking for me. Anyone else feel this way? I feel a more "forced" looking animation that says NO I DON'T WANT THIS STAHHHP PLZ is needed. For example, the animation could show the player being knocked down, and possibly trying to crawl away before the wolf  "does it's thing" . Maybe just add that as a separate animation that would occur before the already existing animation, if that's less work. I would love to make something like this myself, but sadly I don't know the first thing about creating animations.

Sorry, but no response from who?

Well. I'm not sure. Mybe from authors of this animations, or maybe from those who can do them (i mean animations). As far as i understand, this topic is the most popular if we talking about creatures. I don't want to belive that this is the end of the line, and it would be new updates in future. Maybe my logic would sounds strange to you. I'm new here and probably don't inderstand something. 

This animation pack's author's Gone. You can't simply expect an answer from someone who's Gone.

Wait, so it's not just his username that's "Gone", he's actually GONE as in not coming back?

i'm going to find a dark corner now.