Havent played with it much. You could try using 'u' to rotate the scene. I doubt it will work as intended, though. As for the larest spider, i havnt played m much with them, but if i remember they are still larger than the run of mill spiders. Perhaps there are more than 2 sizes. It would be impossible, or at least, illogical to cater to all spider sizes.

Okay, no one seems to have any idea what my problem is (posted at the VERY bottom in the previous page). Basically not a single one of my creature animations work. Both creature and character just stand there and stare at each other while sexlab proceeds with the sounds and all the other normal stuff.

After running FNIS a few times with a bunch of various mod configs to see if I could isolate the problem, I noticed that FNIS didn't seem to even acknowledge the fact that I've installed the the Beastiality Animation Pack. At all.

Here's the FNIS output:

2nklz06.jpg

Now, the 'Create Creature Behaviors' section... Shouldn't that point to the behaviors in the animation pack? The number of creature animations listed below that (60 for 1 mod and 3 creatures) does not change regardless of whether or not the animation pack is installed or not.

Wtf is going on? Why can't I get any of my creature animations to work?

Check your FNIS folder. Maybe you had the same bad luck as me cause when I downloaded FNIS and FNIS Creatures via Nexus Mod Manager, both folders turned up empty after telling NMM NO to overwrite. If that is the case, install both of them manually and make sure they're not in an additional subfolder which screws up the file path. then run FNIS again.

I hope this helps. :)

THat seems to be exactly what happened, as both my FNIS and FNIS Creatures folders are empty - save for a simple text file. I'll have to see about fixing this when I have time, but at least now I have a lead. Thanks a ton. :D

Welp, I installed them manually (even followed fore's instructions on Skyrim Nexus) and nothing's changed. After looking through the FNIS archives, the data folder gets a lot of additions, but the FNIS folders I looked into were meant to be empty in the first place, since the rest gets stuffed into the data folders (and it all does).

Back to square one, it seems. FNIS isn't the issue.

Okay, no one seems to have any idea what my problem is (posted at the VERY bottom in the previous page). Basically not a single one of my creature animations work. Both creature and character just stand there and stare at each other while sexlab proceeds with the sounds and all the other normal stuff.

After running FNIS a few times with a bunch of various mod configs to see if I could isolate the problem, I noticed that FNIS didn't seem to even acknowledge the fact that I've installed the the Beastiality Animation Pack. At all.

Here's the FNIS output: (...)

Now, the 'Create Creature Behaviors' section... Shouldn't that point to the behaviors in the animation pack? The number of creature animations listed below that (60 for 1 mod and 3 creatures) does not change regardless of whether or not the animation pack is installed or not.

Wtf is going on? Why can't I get any of my creature animations to work?

Check your FNIS folder. Maybe you had the same bad luck as me cause when I downloaded FNIS and FNIS Creatures via Nexus Mod Manager, both folders turned up empty after telling NMM NO to overwrite. If that is the case, install both of them manually and make sure they're not in an additional subfolder which screws up the file path. then run FNIS again.

I hope this helps. :)

THat seems to be exactly what happened, as both my FNIS and FNIS Creatures folders are empty - save for a simple text file. I'll have to see about fixing this when I have time, but at least now I have a lead. Thanks a ton. :D

Welp, I installed them manually (even followed fore's instructions on Skyrim Nexus) and nothing's changed. After looking through the FNIS archives, the data folder gets a lot of additions, but the FNIS folders I looked into were meant to be empty in the first place, since the rest gets stuffed into the data folders (and it all does).

Back to square one, it seems. FNIS isn't the issue.

I'm sorry for giving you the wrong information. :(

Finally. No more permabone!.

Lordescobar666 implemented Gore vision (in Bestiality extras). Now animals and creatures swap to their erect versions when sex animations are triggered.

http://www.loverslab...nude-creatures/

Not dogs,Wolves or horses though..  hes working on getting the needed textures for them though and will add them asap.

Ruff!

EDIT: I tried using them with the horny dogs of skyrim and the old horse textures and the dogs are invisible. so at the moment use it and not see the dogs or maintain not using it for those creatures to be seen, until the textures are added.

ReEdit: He added Dogs and wolves today from Horny Dogs of Skyrim messes, Still no horses yet though because there is no flaccid yet to transition from, he wants to do it right and does not feel that it would be right to go from not even a sheath to a boner, very understandable! 

I never really spoke up about this, hoping i could fix it on my own. But now i've accepted that wont happen. I cannot get the dragon animations to work. All actorstake position but as the animation starts the dragon is far above me and he will keep humping into the sky untill i can no longer see him. Realignment dose not work.

Sounds like an FNIS problem. Make sure you have the newest version installed correctly and then activate the FNIS generator, play. ^~^

FNIS 4.0.2
all other animations connected with FNIS work perfectly, a problem only with this spendthrift (((.
But animation with a bear to work.

Sounds like an FNIS problem. Make sure you have the newest version installed correctly and then activate the FNIS generator, play. ^~^

FNIS 4.0.2
all other animations connected with FNIS work perfectly, a problem only with this spendthrift (((.

Sounds like a problem similar to mine, but I have yet been unable to find the source. At least your character still gets into position, mine just likes to stand there. :/

Oddly enough, the bears (and only the bears) in my game DO animate (I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why. All of the files and paths are similar to the others where necessary), though the character still does not.

More digging, I think. Something has to be conflicting or a file path is wrong somwhere.

FNIS 4.0.2

Sounds like a problem similar to mine, but I have yet been unable to find the source. At least your character still gets into position, mine just likes to stand there. :/

Oddly enough, the bears (and only the bears) in my game DO animate (I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why. All of the files and paths are similar to the others where necessary), though the character still does not.

More digging, I think. Something has to be conflicting or a file path is wrong somwhere.

I think, it or the conflict to other spendthrift... (only with what? ) or, probably, sequence of loading... and maybe still something...

I think, it or the conflict to other spendthrift... (only with what? ) or, probably, sequence of loading... and maybe still something...

I don't think it has anything to do with load order, seeing as how the animation pack does nothing on its own (and thus has nothing to load). The mods should be looking right to the animation files and playing them in game, but they don't seem to want to bother. Perhaps someone would be gracious enough to give me some examples of their filepaths for the necessary files to ensure that something in my pathing isn't off for one reason or another?

I checked the FNIS logs folder and it shows a few of the creatures with their xml files. When I check them, they list the animation files in a different directory (usually with the folder 'Bestiality' in front of the animation files, sometimes other things like old mod folders such as  'Bestialityrap' that I no longer have due to SexlabCreature handling that now), but moving the files into those folders and generating FNIS for users does not solve it. I'm straight up at a loss, and this really the only thing failing to work out of all my Sexlab mods. :/

Another thought: FNIS only appears to recognize animation folders with SexLabCreature folders in them with list files pointing out all the various animations for that creature (right now this only exists for Dog, Draugr, and Wolf). This doesn't get the animations working, but at least I know why it's only showing 60 animations when there should be a lot more. Do the animations have to be referenced in these?

If you have troubles with bestiality animations, please make sure that you have installed necessary mods from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21190-troubleshooting-sum-up-bestiality-rape/, make sure that you have NEWEST versions of core mods (sexlab, FNIS and FNIS creature addon, animation pack) and make sure that you have updated your animation list with GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after all installations. Those three things usually helps in majority of cases.

Hey ! Got a meshes bug to report ! I know it was already reported but Idk if there is a fix for that bug : 

Bestiality Extras' frostbitespidercold.nif file ingame : 

post-252277-0-83520000-1384349420_thumb.jpg

Bestiality Extras' frostbitespider.nif file ingame :

post-252277-0-97917400-1384349504_thumb.jpg 

Eternal Black Immersive Bodies Genders' frostbitespidercold.nif file ingame : 

post-252277-0-80035700-1384349598_thumb.jpg 

Is there any way to fix the bug with what it seems to be the spider's "hairs" in Bestiality Extras ?

If you have troubles with bestiality animations, please make sure that you have installed necessary mods from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21190-troubleshooting-sum-up-bestiality-rape/, make sure that you have NEWEST versions of core mods (sexlab, FNIS and FNIS creature addon, animation pack) and make sure that you have updated your animation list with GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after all installations. Those three things usually helps in majority of cases.

If not having these were the problem, I wouldn't bother to post here. The problem is that I ALREADY have all the latest required software, have run GenerateFNISforUsers, ensured everything is as it should be, and still nothing works.

Still looking for ideas why the characters don't want to start their animations and instead just move together and stand there (not even with their arms wide like with missing animations).

Does anyone have the same problem as me? When I installed Bestiality Extras, it didn't show "the right equipment" on creatures whenever I summoned them via hentai creature spells. For ex: Falmer/Draug still in their full outfit and not naked at all. Anyone knows why?

Ala, did you download bestiality extras and install them? Those, and the mods named along side it, are what gives the animals genitals.

Edit: May i recomend you install nude creatures, read all of its page and the one it links you to down in the requirements section. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/441-sexlab-nude-creatures/