@ Bloodscale, @ shinji72,

thank you both for your answers.

To be honest, I wouldn´t mind the horses running around with constant boners as I´m using Horny dogs of Skyrim and so that´s already the fact for dogs and wolves in my game ;)

I also tried to rename the files,

... but after loading Skyrim the horses not only had no boners, they were mostly invisible with basically only the harness left running around in the air :(

So after reverting back to the original files I installed http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php?page=modarticle&modarticle/id=629ux8cu9d1 for it was mentioned to have "complete" horses in the thread "Corrupting all the animals"

... so now I have beautiful stallions in my game, running around with balls but still no dicks attached :angry:

Well, it seems my little PC has to accept beeing fucked by dogs an wolves only, gonna toggle horses off in sexlab creature animations for now :-/

There is no body swap at all. Gone has made the erect meshes (and in the alleged text files, he is even explaining how to use them).

But then, there is no mod actually implementing the body swap at the start of sex animations.

You can rename the files. But then you have got no penis at all... or everybody with a perennial boner.

Loverslab framework is not going to implement it. 

Let's hope some modder will take care of this issue.

Not yet*

And indeed, he explains how he planned to do bodyswaps and prepared the models for that but isn't quite sure how to implement it. The question is, how hard would it be to model just one penis model that slowly animates to erection?

What you say that would be another path to the same result. Basically a SoS version for creature. 

I don't know which solution (Sos for creature or body swap) would be technically easier. 

For now I'm toying with immersive creature. They have implemented draugs with wearable and removable armor. And I've put the gone's meshes on them. So basically If I can make the framework make the draug to undress.... job's done! 

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for now

:(

I have all necessary (updated) mods for creature sex; immersive bodies, bestiality animation pack, bestiality extras, horny dogs of skyrim, hornywolfhound, horse pack... etc. And here is the problem:

If I have installed either type of immersive bodies mod, then horses have penises, but then dogs lost theirs. Without immersive bodies mod, dogs have penises but horses doesn't regardless horse pack mod, regardless the version of immersive bodies or other mods  I tried so many combinations and every one have a problem of losing penis in certain creature group. I also tried so many variations and combinations of mods, still have a same problem. Also, never got a penis at bears, cyber cats, but have at dragons, trolls and so. You see, I do not mind if dragons and other creatures lost their penises, but, I would like to have wolfs, dogs and horses. As I said I can't have those in one place. The game gives me either dogs or horses. Any suggestion please.

I have all necessary (updated) mods for creature sex; immersive bodies, bestiality animation pack, bestiality extras, horny dogs of skyrim, hornywolfhound, horse pack... etc. And here is the problem:

If I have installed either type of immersive bodies mod, then horses have penises, but then dogs lost theirs. Without immersive bodies mod, dogs have penises but horses doesn't regardless horse pack mod, regardless the version of immersive bodies or other mods  I tried so many combinations and every one have a problem of losing penis in certain creature group. I also tried so many variations and combinations of mods, still have a same problem. Also, never got a penis at bears, cyber cats, but have at dragons, trolls and so. You see, I do not mind if dragons and other creatures lost their penises, but, I would like to have wolfs, dogs and horses. As I said I can't have those in one place. The game gives me either dogs or horses. Any suggestion please.

Problem partialy solved with newest patch of immersive bodies. Now I have horse's and wolf's dicks, but lost dog's. Lol. Horny dogs of Skyrim mod doesn't work. It looks like that this two mods are in conflict.

You did a amazing work dude making this sex anims for Skyrim, tahnks you.

Anyways I see bears and sabrcats always flacid into the game and into the mesh folders there's flaccid and hard, I have also SOS installed and tries the "erction for NPC" spel but won't work, and yes they rape my char and also it work the sexlab matchmaker spell as well, but they're still not get hard.

I have downloaded and installed both files and installed it, had to use the "nude bears" esp or not?

If someone's can help me to solve this, thanks on advance.

Problem partialy solved with newest patch of immersive bodies. Now I have horse's and wolf's dicks, but lost dog's. Lol. Horny dogs of Skyrim mod doesn't work. It looks like that this two mods are in conflict.

Same problem as well to me, I have all the mods too, just horses haven't their "tools" and bears and saber cats have only "flaccid" showed, also some dogs/wolfs lost their bits as well.

To people having problems with Eternal Black's files, did you do this :

There is a version without requirements, however I can't fully support it at the moment but it should work.
To use it: Download the default and the "No Extensions"-Version and overwrite the ESP with the one from the "No Extensions" Version.

Thanks a lot for these packs ! I know animation takes some time !

Is there a chance some of these work with creatures from Monster Mod

There is a version without requirements, however I can't fully support it at the moment but it should work.

To use it: Download the default and the "No Extensions"-Version and overwrite the ESP with the one from the "No Extensions" Version.

I used the original .esp and the "no extension" one and the result is the same, if I use EB-Gender appear penis on horses and change the bears and remove as well their bits also on all to others creatures. If I not use EB-gender.esp all the reatures have a penis but not the horses/dragons.

Also as I write before I can't see the erections on sabercats and bears, they always have flaccid ones even on the raping times.

The mods I installed and used, maybe someones tell me what have to keep and what have to remove the ones who maybe causes conflicts, thanks.

naughty bits mods:

Adult Real Werewolf - all in one package <-- this works and werewoffie's got their stuff

EB - Dragon Males

EB - Horses

EB - Immersive Bodies <-- works but Kahjiits haven't their barbed tools, argonians are ok

EB - Immersive Bodies Gender <-- disables as remove many stuff on creatures

GSD with Judah

Horny Dogs of Skyrim

naughty anims mod:

Bestiality Animation Pack

Bestiality Extras

Bestiality Spell

SpellSexAnimal 1.02

SexLab - all the files, disabled some as xaz prison overhaul as it causes CDT's

I removed Schlongs of Skyrim as it mess with EB - Immersive Bodies and make a empty space on some chars crotches also on their bodies, such as argonians and new added races also on my PG who is a Vaalsark.

Cobalt

Simply said... Bestiality extras is overwriting flaccid meshes on some creature... Probably is overwriting also some immersive bodies meshes. 

Bestiality extras has both flaccid (by default) and erect meshes for many creature. You have to do some files renaming to the erect ones. 

Or waiting for some mod to implement the swapping between non aroused to aroused when sex animations start.

Thanks for the answer. But I did that. New file overwrote existed but it brought a problem. Then all other creatures like dragons, trolls, falmers etc., lost their dicks. So I turned back to less "painful" version.

BTW - I do not want to sound unthankful. Not at all. I appreciate hard work of the author. I know that it is not easy to create a mod that will satisfy all compatibility requirements with other mods. Therefore, I give the full credit and thanks to the author of this mod. My comments aren't saying that the mod is bad or something, rather to help the author to see if their is something that can be done.

This here's some great work, sad to hear the author doesn't plan on updating this further.

I have a problem I can't seem to solve, even with clean-save reinstalls of the creature animation pack. Essentially I get absolutely no animation whatsoever when any creature sex is happening. Both the creature and the 'victim' just sort of stand there and stare at each other while the sounds and effects of sexlab's (1.24 now, though this problem started before 1.24) handling of the scene go on normally in the background. Yes, I've run Generate FNIS for Users (latest official release) after install.

There was a point where only half of the animations worked, now none of them do. Thoughts?

Just to let people know, and the guy of this 'mod'... It seems that EternalBlack's Immersive Bodies mod isn't exactly compatible (and/or doesn't offer *simply* the horse/dragon changes) anymore. From what I was told by him, when I asked him in a Private Message yesterday.

So, right now, dragons and horses have 'nothing' under them, for me.

EDIT :

Got a new message from EternalBlack saying -->

You will at least need the "Eternal_Black_-_Immersive_Bodies_Genders.7z" as it contains everything needed. If you do not have all the required DLC's then you need to additionally download "EB-Gender_No_Extensions.7z" and overwrite the ESP with it.
But be aware that these will probably mess with other files at the moment, if it's not acceptable to you simply deactivate the ESP and everything reverts to "normal" and wait some time for me to finish everything (this could take a while :s)

-----

I will see, if this works... Hopefully, it will not screw things.

Guest Devocracy

My experience is the same no change on giants, draugr or falmer.

I did the re-name thing he said to do in the readme and it worked on the draugr's, they all have their johnsons.

I tried the same with the Falmers, but no such luck.

But I'm thinking there's something we're doing wrong with the falmer's,  I was under the impression we just have to remove the "_nude" or "_naked" part of the file name, that seemed to work with the draugr's but with the falmers it just isn't.

Okay, no one seems to have any idea what my problem is (posted at the VERY bottom in the previous page). Basically not a single one of my creature animations work. Both creature and character just stand there and stare at each other while sexlab proceeds with the sounds and all the other normal stuff.

After running FNIS a few times with a bunch of various mod configs to see if I could isolate the problem, I noticed that FNIS didn't seem to even acknowledge the fact that I've installed the the Beastiality Animation Pack. At all.

Here's the FNIS output:

2nklz06.jpg

Now, the 'Create Creature Behaviors' section... Shouldn't that point to the behaviors in the animation pack? The number of creature animations listed below that (60 for 1 mod and 3 creatures) does not change regardless of whether or not the animation pack is installed or not.

Wtf is going on? Why can't I get any of my creature animations to work?

Hi,

I tried the chaurus animations and I encountered an issue. The chaurus gets over-scaled at the animation start (actually, it becomes bigger than a chaurus reaper), causing a mis-alignment with my character. Actually, the chaurus' penis rapes the air around my character's privates (see screenshot). I haven't found a solution yet.

post-98804-0-44505700-1383521121_thumb.jpg

Okay, no one seems to have any idea what my problem is (posted at the VERY bottom in the previous page). Basically not a single one of my creature animations work. Both creature and character just stand there and stare at each other while sexlab proceeds with the sounds and all the other normal stuff.

After running FNIS a few times with a bunch of various mod configs to see if I could isolate the problem, I noticed that FNIS didn't seem to even acknowledge the fact that I've installed the the Beastiality Animation Pack. At all.

Here's the FNIS output:

2nklz06.jpg

Now, the 'Create Creature Behaviors' section... Shouldn't that point to the behaviors in the animation pack? The number of creature animations listed below that (60 for 1 mod and 3 creatures) does not change regardless of whether or not the animation pack is installed or not.

Wtf is going on? Why can't I get any of my creature animations to work?

Check your FNIS folder. Maybe you had the same bad luck as me cause when I downloaded FNIS and FNIS Creatures via Nexus Mod Manager, both folders turned up empty after telling NMM NO to overwrite. If that is the case, install both of them manually and make sure they're not in an additional subfolder which screws up the file path. then run FNIS again.

I hope this helps. :)

Hi,

I tried the chaurus animations and I encountered an issue. The chaurus gets over-scaled at the animation start (actually, it becomes bigger than a chaurus reaper), causing a mis-alignment with my character. Actually, the chaurus' penis rapes the air around my character's privates (see screenshot). I haven't found a solution yet.

You have to align them yourself with SexLab Framework hotkeys, check your MCM ingame !

You can also scale them both to 1 (it's an option on the MCM too, I don't remember where it is) but I think you will have to align them manually anyway.