how do you set up the animations to work with the mod you need them

I cant get the animations to play

How do you have sex with dragons?? I haven't found a spell or anything that triggers it.

-_-   I sometimes can't believe people don't read the full description...

This mod does not make the animations activate. It is ONLY a resource for sexlab.

To make the animations work, you need another mod to activate them. You can use for example, matchmaker. It is a mod here on loverslab for sexlab.

And to get that one to work properly READ the description!

Does anyone have the NPC code(Like 0001ca03 spawns a dragon in my game) for a dragon that this works with? I keep trying to use the matchmaker spells to start the animation but they 'fizzle' on the dragon.

Doesn't matter if I use a 'male' dragon from the download in the first post or if I use a normal 'dragon' from the game itself, it always fails to work.

Edit: After testing a bunch of different dragons within the game, I found it works on at least Paarthunax. So you can summon him or if you have access to him go see him.

I'm pretty sure that their are a few bugs with the new updated sexlab 1.30 and/or 1.31. Also must be some type of error with the new creatures FNIS 4.1.1. I rolled back some of the esp files and mods back to before the error but now I get a FNIS error that Creature animations are not installed. BUT it is installed and it shows up in the MCM menu. So I'm not sure what to do other than not use those animations for the time being... Please if someone has  work around or answer I'm all ears. 

Thanks. 

Edit: Okay so I re-updated to FNIS 4.1.1 creatures and I don't have the error in FNIS anymore But I still do have the "T pose" for the creatures. It's got to be the update from SexLab 1.30 and/or 1.31. Hope a fix is in the works. I'm pretty confident its not an error on my end of things. 

Edit: Well something else is going on now because I started playing a different save with the same mods and settings and I have the animations working, they are NOT in a "T pose" but they (the animations) are not aligned. I'm guessing its a mix up with the new SexLab 1.30 or 1.31 updates and not aligning the animations with an older Bestiality Animation pack. I'm also wondering but I don't think it might be an issue but I wonder if SexLab Defeat 4.2.1 might have something to do with it? 

How do you start having sex with various creatures?

I have all the necessary mods installed [FNIS, SexLab etc.] and just can't figure it out.

if i use the sexlab matchmaking 'irresistable' spell on a dragon it just says it 'fizzles'

it does work with humans, just couldn't get that to work.

This mod does not make the animations activate. It is ONLY a resource for sexlab.

To make the animations work, you need another mod to activate them. You can use for example, matchmaker. It is a mod here on loverslab for sexlab.

And to get that one to work properly READ the description!

Is there any difference between this mod and the animations that SexLab installs itself? Because I didn't put this mod there but I have most of the animations (unless they're just similar).

Just quick questions, not asking for troubleshooting, etc!  Has anyone used/seen either of the Monster Wars, Monster Mod, or Immersive Monster mods...?  About to try them out, but some of them look pretty awesome... 

I'm going to assume though that there is no simple approach to endowing them and giving them sexy animations as well, but depending on how much i like them i might have to make them myself or help out... 

Wasn't sure where to post about this, but this seems close enough.  

Well, technically speaking, any creature from a mod that uses a vanilla skeleton should be able to use the corresponding sex anims. So, say you've got a mod that adds Daedroth, and they use a Werewolf skeleton and anims. The Daedroth should be able to use the Werewolf sex anims, as well. But it's not nearly as simple as that, either. They can use them, but they have to be scripted properly to do so. There's also the matter of alignment and things like that, since a new model won't necessarily line up the same way even if it's on an old skeleton.

As for "endowing" them, that's a matter of modelling. You could try just nifskoping pre-existing dicks onto them, but again, alignment issues might occur, and it will probably look awful. You'd be better off making new dick meshes purpose-built to align with old anims but fit on the new creature.

It's really just a matter of someone sitting down and doing it, though. The hard part is done, thanks to the efforts of Panic and Gone. The anims just needs to be applied and new dick meshes created, a comparatively quick and easy task.

Hey ! Got a meshes bug to report ! I know it was already reported but Idk if there is a fix for that bug : 

Bestiality Extras' frostbitespidercold.nif file ingame : 

Is there any way to fix the bug with what it seems to be the spider's "hairs" in Bestiality Extras ?

I've experienced the same bug anyone know of a solution for this problem? 

I'm also experiencing this problem. I've checked everything I can think of and manually deleted and restored the frostbite spider files with no luck.

So I'm using match maker to activate the animations. But, I'm having a hard time finding a NPC Vampire Lord aside from Harkon.

Whenever I play the animation between Harkon and player character, his model disappears and my character is humping the air.

All the other creatures, aside from the dragon, seem to work correctly though.

Can anyone tell me what I might be doing incorrectly?

In game I noticed the wolves all proudly broadcast their genitalia,and even the spiders have genitalia, but for some reason I don't see any genitalia on the bears or the sabercats. Anyone know why this might be? ( I do NOT have any DLC for skyrim.)

I have no Idea why the creatures doesn't do anything but only character doing an animation during the sex

I installed this mod with all requirements and followed the instructions but somehow the creatures just standing and do nothing 

can somebody solve out what is the problem??  :-/

My problem is that all creatures animation are functioning well towards NPC but the alignment is not right. the NPC always a feet further than the creatures thus its like they humping air. and this occurred to all creatures can someone help?

Same problem

I've always wondered, but have there ever been any mods or threads asking about the inclusion of Dwemer traps and autmatons into the existing list of Sexlab creatures?

I mean, if anything they provide a perfect opportunity. There could be traps made that basically suspend the player, which could be made using the Estrus mod's animations and model (With a more machine-like texture). The spiders could pounce on the unwary, or induce paralysis that leaves them prey to the other machines. 

Centurions would bloody hurt, though.