2 hours ago, XarisZ said:

This is the one i linked on my previous post....

It has conflicting scripts with SL and also requires a patch to work with SL Util so i dont think it would work with SLp+ since the scripts arent the same

Yes, you are right. I didn't know that there is a tweaked version among the posts. The base version was working fine for me.

I checked the changes made to sslActorLibrary and yes, it conflicts with P+, however they modify different lines so the author could probably create a patch for P+ very easily. Or Scrab may also include them, because two of the changes are just two new events and the other seems to be a fix.

15 hours ago, Robo00 said:

Or Scrab may also include them, because two of the changes are just two new events and the other seems to be a fix.

I plan on overhauling the entire orgasm system at one point in time, making it more realistic

This will include the cum overlays, which I plan on making more realistic by utilizing some dll magic, having it react to rain or when you go submerged

How exactly the application itself works I dont know yet. I wish to make them more detailed than before for sure but well see about that

Id also prefer to have new textures altogether as the current ones are pretty flat, adding some more realistic and reflection into them would be pretty neat Id argue and that might indeed require a different application method than spells :)

17 hours ago, Mr_Shaky said:

I sometimes get stuck in the last stage of a scene and can't get free. End scene button doesn't work and neither does the stop animations mcm option. Have to load a save.

Anyone else run into this?

You are multiple releases behind m8

.. to adjust actor positions

• Note that currently there is only a "global profile" for adjustments, i.e. people who use different adjustments for different actor combinations will not be able to save different adjustments settings for each of them

Plans to re-implement fully? I have diverse npc scaling in game for realism, e.g. not the attack of the clones. Consequently, this feature is a required one for me.

And if you should return the full fat feature, making it exportable/importable independent of SL's save config would be super niiiiiice for transfering across differing profiles. 

15 hours ago, EvlTwinz said:

Plans to re-implement fully

Yes

17 hours ago, bevo67 said:

It seems, for whatever reason, that with p+, Naked Defeat fails to recognize enemies in the area and will simply resurrect the PC. Removing p+ allows defeat animations and defeat consequences to occur

p+ is an animation framework, it has nothing to do with the functionality you are describing

If some change in p+ causes ND to call redundant functions you should be getting one of these fancy messageboxes someone here posted before, or that you get when trying to adjust the schlong position (this has already been fixed in the WIP on my discord)

.. or at least get some kind of info in your log

59 minutes ago, FVHrc0E said:

ince "Match Maker" no longer works, I have no way to quickly evaluate "SexLab Framework PPLUS - 1.5.2 ".  Can you recommend an alternative method to quickly initiate sex scenes with " PPLUS - 1.5.2"?

Someone has a TODO in SLs original source that they wanted to implement the default match maker as a base feature of SL, I might pick up on that eventually

People in my discord use SLEN and YK to initiaze scenes, I personally test either debug spells or with Mass Matchmaker

hello

i started a new game with sexlab plus overwriting normal sexlab. 

can get into mcm and so on. but no animation start. it just dont work with my usual sexlab setup which works before.

had the version 1.5.2, since it requires a save clean then. i would try a new gameplay when its safe to use and functioning 

playing on SE. 

Edited by adle

Maybe even better: as Scrab mentioned at some point that a new version of SLAL is required for some animation features to work properly, how about removing those standard animations and replace them with the built-in SLAL 2?

Scrab, what do you think about that?

16 hours ago, adle said:

hello

i started a new game with sexlab plus overwriting normal sexlab. 

can get into mcm and so on. but no animation start. it just dont work with my usual sexlab setup which works before.

had the version 1.5.2, since it requires a save clean then. i would try a new gameplay when its safe to use and functioning 

playing on SE. 

log or didnt happen

11 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

when will there be a version with no animations at all and it relies on slal to provide it. i have to every time untick so many of the default stuff its repetitive

23 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Scrab, what do you think about that?

Didnt put thought into doing it like that yet tbh but considering I will have to redo the default installation anyway once SLAL2 stands, I could split the defaults and could distribute them through a fomod via its own SLAL2 pack. Kinda like that thought actually. No ETA on SLAL2

For the time being, therell only be a MCM option to not install them together with SL and the part of the mod including this feature is currently being worked on

would be awesome to only install the one mod and it has no animations and has slal in it as well. so its clean ready and blank all you need is the slal animations packs you want to use less messing around just an idea. i totally appreciate the hours and days of enjoyment from these mods i cant play skyrim without it

I am using SE, have the latest SexLab and it is working. When I load this I have it overwrite SL.  When the actors start a scene they stand and do not undress, then either my game freezes or ctd.  Since it appears I am the only one with this problem I will have to assume it is on my end.  Any ideas anyone?

Hi Scrab,

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post CTD issues with sexlab p+ or would you prefer bug reporting on Discord.

I realise sexlab p+ is still in early developement and issues with animation alignment may not be important. The alignment of participants in the animations are way out. They behave as like magnetic poles, any attempt to correct causes them to spring apart. Now skyrim won't load from any save, even those created in the starting area (abandoned prison cell). I've restored local files from Steam (downgraded to 1.5.97) and it still crashes. I include the crash dump for your information.

Crash_2023_2_3_13-49-3.txt

Edited by satanfist
10 minutes ago, satanfist said:

Hi Scrab,

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post CTD issues with sexlab p+ or would you prefer bug reporting on Discord.

I realise sexlab p+ is still in early developement and issues with animation alignment may not be important. The alignment participants in the animations are way out. They behave as like magnetic poles, any attempt to correct causes them to spring apart. Now skyrim won't load from any save, even those created in the starting area (abandoned prison cell). I include the crash dump for your information.

Crash_2023_2_3_13-49-3.txt 43.76 kB · 1 download

p+ is incompatible with any mod overwriting SL files

Report bugs encountered in the discord exclusive WIP in the discord

Edited by Scrab
On 2/1/2023 at 1:01 PM, Scrab said:

Yes

p+ is an animation framework, it has nothing to do with the functionality you are describing

If some change in p+ causes ND to call redundant functions you should be getting one of these fancy messageboxes someone here posted before, or that you get when trying to adjust the schlong position (this has already been fixed in the WIP on my discord)

.. or at least get some kind of info in your log

Someone has a TODO in SLs original source that they wanted to implement the default match maker as a base feature of SL, I might pick up on that eventually

People in my discord use SLEN and YK to initiaze scenes, I personally test either debug spells or with Mass Matchmaker

You're right - sorry for the misdiagnosis. Load order issues on my end. 

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

p+ is incompatible with any mod overwriting SL files

Report bugs encountered in the discord exclusive WIP in the discord

I was aware of that, and have removed files that may conflict with p+ (e.g. SLSO, Sexlab Utility Plus, and files dependant on these) and created a new game to test out p+. The crash log points to the p+ DLL. It wasn't one corrupt save, all saves for the current game suddenly caused the crash. Vortex alerts you to overwrites by allowing you to choose load order. The only files overwriting SL are p+ files.

I have just removed p+ and all saves now load (with the warning about an supported rollback error) with no ctd, which does suggest that the crash is due to p+

Edited by satanfist
16 minutes ago, satanfist said:

I was aware of that, and have removed files that may conflict with p+ (e.g. SLSO, Sexlab Utility Plus, and files dependant on these) and created a new game to test out p+. The crash log points to the p+ DLL. It wasn't one corrupt save, all saves for the current game suddenly caused the crash. Vortex alerts you to overwrites by allowing you to choose load order. The only files overwriting SL are p+ files.

Your game crashes because the dll tries to read a papyrus property which has been newly added by p+

The only valid explanation for this is that you either use an outdated version of p+ with an up to date dll or something is overwriting p+

In terms of a "new/clean savegame", what exactly does that mean?  Does it mean p+ must be present in the load order at the time I hit "new game", or can I have started a new game and got everything setup nicely in the Alternate Start dungeon, and then add p+ on top of my sexlab install, hit clean system in the MCM, and go from there?

As a follow-up, moving forward, do you expect that p+ will be safely upgradeable with a "clean system"?

Seems to be working fairly well and is lightening fast, but noticed I can't export my MCM settings.

25 minutes ago, no_way said:

In terms of a "new/clean savegame", what exactly does that mean?  Does it mean p+ must be present in the load order at the time I hit "new game", or can I have started a new game and got everything setup nicely in the Alternate Start dungeon, and then add p+ on top of my sexlab install, hit clean system in the MCM, and go from there?

As a follow-up, moving forward, do you expect that p+ will be safely upgradeable with a "clean system"?

Seems to be working fairly well and is lightening fast, but noticed I can't export my MCM settings.

No, I mean that you need a save that does not have SL installed prior to installing p+. You HAVE TO install both at the same time

There wont ever be a version of p+ which allows you to update to p+ without first removing SL

MCM settings are saved/loaded automatically. Theres currently a bug that has them reset whenever you start a new game tho, will be fixed in the next version

5 hours ago, Scrab said:

Your game crashes because the dll tries to read a papyrus property which has been newly added by p+

The only valid explanation for this is that you either use an outdated version of p+ with an up to date dll or something is overwriting p+

It was a fresh game with only the latest download p+ 1.6.1. Like I said in my last post, to my knowledge nothing else apart from p+ is overwriting SL 1.63 (script) files.

There is a big improvement in how quick animations run with p+ and I will certainly test out future updates of p+ as they are posted. It goes without question that a new game is always created for each p+ release. Thanks to you and your colleagues for all your hard work, in producing a better SL for the skyrim community.?

Edited by satanfist
4 hours ago, Scrab said:

No, I mean that you need a save that does not have SL installed prior to installing p+. You HAVE TO install both at the same time

There wont ever be a version of p+ which allows you to update to p+ without first removing SL

MCM settings are saved/loaded automatically. Theres currently a bug that has them reset whenever you start a new game tho, will be fixed in the next version

Damn thats too bad.  Makes it hard to put into a load order to test out since there's a million things that have sexlab as a master.  Since you seem to be a coding whiz, any way to make it addable with the "clean system" function?  It seems to mostly work haha

4 hours ago, slkajhf34 said:

'm using SL v1.65, SLAS anim searcher 1.0.2, and SLGP Grass Patch SLSO 1.0.0.

Both, SL Anim searcher as well as SL Grass Patch are incompatible with p+. Besides, they are redundant, too, as p+ offers already both: faster anim search and no grass re-rendering

11 hours ago, no_way said:

Damn thats too bad.  Makes it hard to put into a load order to test out since there's a million things that have sexlab as a master.  Since you seem to be a coding whiz, any way to make it addable with the "clean system" function?  It seems to mostly work haha

Yes, only autosave/load, which is rather inconvenient to say the least, since all animation packages are loaded after the SL. So, instead of just clicking a button, you have to tediously mark all unnecessary animations.