On 2/11/2023 at 1:02 PM, Scrab said:
    • Nude Suits
      Its 2023, we all on SE, so why would anyone even need this? I read that this was supposed to allow you to use NeverNude bodies outside of SL scenes, but were on SE. If you want underwear there are mods doing an excellent job at distributing and managing them. I believe they even allow different types of underwear for different NPC and all that!

Nooo... In my setup I used uncut as default and cut as nude suit for males with SOS light.

3 時間前、スクラブは次のように述べました。

SL Threads keep data about the recently played scene persistent for a while after the scene ended

The functionality of the function you state has never been touched by p+, it works the same way as in the og SL, its likely not intended to work like that tho

I assume it just wasnt noticed thus far as the time SL grants the scene end event to finish was shorter than the total time SL requires to start an animation

I think that the method of managing Threads held in sslThreadSlots is different between SexLab p+ 1.8.1 and the original SexLabFramework.

for example,
Run the first sex animation between the player and the NPC
Then run a second sex animation between the player and the NPC
Then run the third sex animation between the player and the NPC...
If you run the animation like

In the original SexLabFramework, sslThreadController was created in Threads[0] from 1st to 3rd time.

On the other hand, in SexLab p+ 1.8.1
sslThreadController was created in Threads[0] during the first animation run.
sslThreadController was created in Threads[1] during the second animation run.
Furthermore, sslThreadController was created in Threads[2] during the third animation run.
* Player exists in all sslThreadController.Positions from Threads[0] to [2].

Currently, both GetActorControllers return sslThreadController of Threads[0].
But for the SexLab p+ management method, I would expect Threads[2] to return. (or more precisely, the sslThreadController that is controlling the currently running sex animation)

So I gave the mod a try and loving the performance boost when i installed sl on a new game.

But i'm encountering the same problems at those guys above with all the warning in the log.

One more thing i notice is the pc wearing high heels feet got sunk into the ground after sex and is alway happen on the second time i try to initiate a scene.

First time is fine but is will happen on the second time and the scene alignment went all over the place from there... Like the partner literally jiggling around, Test on 3 new saves,

Hope my report help you locate the problems and fix it cause this look very promising

Are there any significant changes to the sslActorCumEffect? I'm wondering if it's still safe for Monoman's Bathing in Skyrim Tweak to overwrite it.

Edit: Also, does this mod make Bakafactory's simple sexlab patch redundant?

Edited by Gyra
17 hours ago, dumidiot said:

I'm having the same message spammed in the console but everything seems to be working just fine.

I disabled SexLab in its MCM but the messages persisted so idk

So I'm guessing that Sexlab.AnimatingFaction isn't considered part of the public API, and so P++ is giving a warning when it is accessed by scripts? It seems like a LOT of mods access it.

For the life of me I cannot get this to work.  Maybe it doesn't work with SLEN or Random Sex.  All I get is the actors staring at each other until it times out.  I have this mod loaded under SexLab in MO2, is this correct?  Both are active.  Pretty sure it is something I am doing, or not doing.  Thanks for any help.

7 hours ago, markdf said:

So I'm guessing that Sexlab.AnimatingFaction isn't considered part of the public API, and so P++ is giving a warning when it is accessed by scripts? It seems like a LOT of mods access it.

Exactly

Its unsettling to see how many mods access it but as mentioned Im willing to stretch the boundaries there just a little bit

4 hours ago, ctuck61 said:

For the life of me I cannot get this to work.  Maybe it doesn't work with SLEN or Random Sex.  All I get is the actors staring at each other until it times out.  I have this mod loaded under SexLab in MO2, is this correct?  Both are active.  Pretty sure it is something I am doing, or not doing.  Thanks for any help.

99% of people having issues getting p+ to work are falling into one of these two groups:

• They didnt start a new game
  • They allow another mod (that isnt specifically made to be compatible with p+) to overwrite p+
Edited by Scrab
4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Exactly

Its unsettling to see how many mods access it but as mentioned Im willing to stretch the boundaries there just a little bit

99% of people having issues getting p+ to work are falling into one of these two groups:

• They didnt start a new game
  • They allow another mod (that isnt specifically made to be compatible with p+) to overwrite p+

i have done both i and i get no error messgae but i get -animation start failed , sexlab 1.6.3 ( aniamtion not starting)

without this mod every things ok

After toying with my LO for awhile I think my problem is SexLabRndomSex NG  When I changed it to an older version everything worked great.  I noticed that about half the time the actors would drift apart at times.  The length of the scene seems to be shorter, but I imagine I have yet to find the right setting for my taste.

Edit:  A new game solved the drifting issue. 

Edited by ctuck61
7 hours ago, dumidiot said:

I can't be 100% certain but I believe the problematic mod is More Nasty Critters.

I crossed referenced your load order with mine and MNC was the only mod we shared that seemed to cause this issue. This was done without Scrab's most recent patch fwiw

Thank you for looking, I shall try pulling that mod and trying with the latest P+ build.

2 hours ago, hitmanh said:

Thank you for looking, I shall try pulling that mod and trying with the latest P+ build.

So, I now get a "animations blacklisted" type message top left of screen when trying to initate, plus a pop-up from OSL-Aorused saying Sexlabs Arouse is conflicting (I only get this when P+ is enabled).

This evenings experiment

1. Starting with clean save and p+ disabled in MO2
  2. Open the clean save and let things install
  3. Once it's gone quiet, click Install in MCM for Sexlab
  4. Wait for that to complete
  5. Enable Creatire animations and wait for that to complete
  6. Sexlab now shops 110 character animations and 51 creatures animations
  7. Save and quit
  8. Start Skyrim and load last save
  9. Confirm animations are working
  10. Save, log out and enable p+
  11. Start Skyrim and load save, wait for p+ to install
  12. Sexlab MCM now shows no animations registered
  13. Animations fail with the "blacklisted" message
  14. Manually trying to get Zaz or Creature anims to register fail
Edited by hitmanh

With p+, if I have automatic free cam enabled, my character will turn invisible during the animation, and all associated furniture goes invisible as well. I'll have to open console and type in tfc for my character to appear again. And, regardless of if I do, my controls lock up after the animation event (cannot move, cannot switch POV, cannot change cam distance). Is this a known issue?

With automatic free cam disabled, I don't have any issue with the mod in this aspect.

Edit: issue cannot be resolved by merely loading a past save because the issue persists throughout game state. To resolve, I have to exit game to reset game state, delete the affected save file (if it exists), and load the unaffected save file that was created before the perpetrating animation event.

Edited by Gyra
20 hours ago, hitmanh said:

This evenings experiment

1. Starting with clean save and p+ disabled in MO2
  2. Open the clean save and let things install
  3. Once it's gone quiet, click Install in MCM for Sexlab
  4. Wait for that to complete
  5. Enable Creatire animations and wait for that to complete
  6. Sexlab now shops 110 character animations and 51 creatures animations
  7. Save and quit
  8. Start Skyrim and load last save
  9. Confirm animations are working
  10. Save, log out and enable p+
  11. Start Skyrim and load save, wait for p+ to install
  12. Sexlab MCM now shows no animations registered
  13. Animations fail with the "blacklisted" message
  14. Manually trying to get Zaz or Creature anims to register fail

You cannot, I repeat: cannot install p+ in a game that had SL installed prior to it

Install p+ and SL together, then start a new game. That step 11. should be

> "Start Skyrim and start a new game, wait for p+ to install"

:)

Edited by Scrab
6 hours ago, garry132 said:

I have all people and creatures of different sizes. please make sure that when the animation starts, the actors become the same height.

Scaling will be redone completely with the new registry. It currently causing an animation to not end correctly and thus soft locking participants in the animation, so I had to disable it internally

On 2/15/2023 at 9:04 PM, ctuck61 said:

After toying with my LO for awhile I think my problem is SexLabRndomSex NG  When I changed it to an older version everything worked great.  I noticed that about half the time the actors would drift apart at times.  The length of the scene seems to be shorter, but I imagine I have yet to find the right setting for my taste.

Edit:  A new game solved the drifting issue. 

I also get actors drifting apart hilariously after starting in the right place.  Even on a new game.  I wonder what is causing this.  

@Scrab

I'm using SexLab p+ 1.8.1.1 installed on New Game.
I was able to confirm that 1.8.1.1 has fixed the behavior that was different from the original SexLabFramework that existed in 1.8.1. thank you.
In the p+ 1.8.1.1, there was some behavior different from the original SexLabFramework.

1. After running the sex animation and advancing the stage to 2 or later,
Even if GoToStage of sslThreadController obtained by GetActorController was executed with 1 (returning the scene to stage 1), the stage did not return to 1.
 (Strangely, if GoToStage's argument is 2, 3, etc., the stage change is executed normally)

2. When a sex animation of a female character equipped with high heels is started with "Clear High Heel's Height" enabled, the "High Heel's Height" is disabled at the start of the animation. However, the High Heel's Height does not restore after the animation ends.

3. Even if you adjust the position of the character during sex animation with hotkeys, it may not move normally.
(It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often)
For example, even if you press a hot key to move upward, it actually moves diagonally upward,
or sometimes, when a hotkey is pressed, the character appears to move for a moment, but then immediately returns to its original position.